Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

suejinners, where can I watch this I remember VOD or MV? Is it available in youtube. I think it was very difficult for me to get about him in my country Malaysia.

I already watched My Boss My Heroes. That movies was very touching and funny. Imagine he act as a high school student just to get a certification. Really funny. But well he can act. But The twins I not yet watched. Ca I download it from internet? I think maybe you already watched VOD Ace of Sorrow. I love that VOD. Some more he act with my hero Sang Woo. Wow..fantastic...

unfortunately i haven't watch Ace of Sorrow :(.

maybe you can DL The Twins in the internet but i don't know excatly where...uppps sorry..... :( .

Hi Ovette, it's nice too see you.

Yup i agree with you. if they could be a couple maybe they would be a great couple in korea... ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovette

Hi Ovette, it's nice too see you.

Yup i agree with you. if they could be a couple maybe they would be a great couple in korea... ;)

yup! watching them in PrincessLULU there were so many romantic scenes together. they look so perfect for each other hehe!

yup! watching them in PrincessLULU there were so many romantic scenes together. they look so perfect for each other hehe!

Such a beautiful and romantic story :rolleyes:

Guest rozina

I got some info that movie My Boss, My Hero was on the firsk rank for korean box office for the yaer 2006 recently. Wah... congratulations Oppa Joon Ho... You deserved it. Very talented actor and the movie was very nice to watch.

Guest rozina

Currently I'm watching My Boss, My Teacher on youtube. Quite nice show also. But why Oppa Joon Ho seldom act in kseries?

Currently I'm watching My Boss, My Teacher on youtube. Quite nice show also. But why Oppa Joon Ho seldom act in kseries?

Yup...very funny story. He's so cool there but funny too... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well..princess lulu just play at local station tv in my country....

just love to watch it more and more couse it's such a funny and romantic story....i like his act in that drama.... :wub:

Guest ovette

yeah i agree with you. princess lulu is so much fun to watch. esp the golf scene. it was so funny!! luvd both of them there.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i agree with you. princess lulu is so much fun to watch. esp the golf scene. it was so funny!! luvd both of them there.

Never get bored to watch it again...especially in romantic scene...i hope both of them could 'make' it in the real life ;)

So Cute......

jeongjunho.jpg

Feel want to hug him tight........... :sweatingbullets::phew:

• 1 month later...
Guest whats_new

Hi, everyone here. I'm a newbie and i'm a Jeong Jun Ho's fan too.

I need a little help since i don't really know about this website, i'm so confuse :blush:

Can anybody tell me the direct link to d/l the X-Man show or any other show that Jeong Jun Ho in it?:sweatingbullets:

Thanks in advance :)

Guest ovette

Can anybody tell me the direct link to d/l the X-Man show or any other show that Jeong Jun Ho in it?

Thanks in advance

try looking up in youtube. there are lots of xman episodes there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest love.peace.happiness.

i just watched him in My Boss, My Hero and My Boss, My Teacher and he was great in it..he can be very dramatic or very funny..i just love his nose and smile =) but i'm a new fan of his..looking forward to his future movies

• 1 month later...
Guest Abdul

I have been a fan of Joon Ho for a few years now, though for the last couple of years I sort of forgotten about him until just last week , i was sorting out my dvd collection and came upon his old movies ' Marrying the Mafia' and 'My boss, My Hero' and now he is firmly back in my list.

Have just finished watching 'Princess lulu' and I have to say I was dissapointed with this drama. While Joon-ho was ok in it ,Jeong-eun's character was really awful ( and I really liked them in 'Marrying the Mafia'). I read somewhere that Jeong -eun herself were so dissapointed in her character in 'Princess Lulu' that she wanted to quit halfway through filming the drama.

I am curious though, is Joon-ho the owner of that hotel in Hawaii?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...