Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

Guest enyla

Jung Joon-Ho and Lee Ha-Jung first Ad shooting as a couple...

they will promote Yesan agricultural products and I read that they do this for free... they did not accept talent fees...

that's what I understand based on online translation...

so nice to see the couple very happy!

video from ystarchannel4

http://youtu.be/S6sNUJYbaH4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean? please tell what you noticed.... thanks

what I mean their face, they are look alike now... in my country during those old time, oldies said if your bf have similarity /look alike  means that you can be together in the end.

Guest enyla

thank you forevergirl for your reply, I understand what you mean, I know that sayings too about a man and a woman who are alike.... thanks for giving that comment and visiting this lonely thread, I really appreciate it...

I can say the couple looks good together but your comment made me think, probably, you are right ^_^

here is another video of the couple, I cannot understand korean but I guess they are saying something about the book and looks like they spend time with some kids in a school

special thanks to daicn for this video ^_^

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDI5ODgxNjQ0.html

• 1 month later...

friendly_me said: i like jjh and kje... they've worked together for several times..even in charity activities...

from kje (kim jung eun) bbs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"JJH and KJE are very much like a couple "

from TAIWAN newspaper, translated by bobby912

JJH's heart is being taken by Prince LuLu (KJE). He said, "honestly I feel that we are very much like a couple. During filming, we are so compatible.Often times we don't even need to rehearse".

JJH has compliment KJE more than once by saying that KJe is his favorite female co-star. People are curious about whether they were developing their relationship in real life thru filming.

PLL is JJH and KJE's second project after their first project, Marrying the Mafia, which did very well in box office.

During a interview, JJH said, "By giving a signal to KJE, both of us immediately know what the other is thinking. I enjoy being together with KJE. " The interviewer was very surprised when JJH revealed his feeling to KJE in such unreserved manner.

When JJH was in Taiwan for his exclusive interview, he said, "KJE has great personality. She is very much like PLL who is pure and innocent, and kind-hearted. I hope I will have another opportunity to work with her." JJH was asked whether there is possibility for the two to develope their relationship further, he said, "sometime we are like brother and sister, and sometimes we are like a couple." We will see how things turn out in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More News about JJH and KJE

"JJH is interested in KJE"

JJH wants to "marry" KJE as the two were lovers in PLL. In real life, JJH has admitted that KJE is an ideal candidate for him. He would like to court KJE intensively, also he wants to marry her to be the lady boss in his hotel in Hawaii.

JJH said, "nobody can understand him like KJE does. The two really understand each other so they get along very well. KJE is the best wife candidate for him."

JJH wants to work with KJE again. However, the two are very busy, they don't have much time for dating. JJH hopes thru working another project together will give him an opportunity to date KJE. PLL is airing on Monday thru Friday at 9 pm in Taiwan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello dpg83! thanks so much for visiting this thread... and also for sharing your fan-made MV of JJH-KJE, you're video is very good and I love it ^_^.... wow! I'm happy you also like this couple... I like them too.. I wish they will be real life couple but then it's impossible because JJH is now married to LHJ...and sadly in Marrying the Mafia 5 - KJE is not the lead female star because KJE is doing a tv series now with JJH's friend Shin Hyun Jun. So JJH has another female co-star....  I hope they will have good on-screen chemistry...

I just want to share this old interview of JJH - I just found this recently... and I'm happy this was all in english! ^_^ this was around November 2011 when he attended an event in Hawaii...

jung-01.png&w=580&h=325&zc=1&q=100

Jung Joon-ho visits Trump Waikiki

Photography by Reid Shimabukuro. Interview by Frank Kim.

Jung took some time from his vacation to tell us about his love for Hawaii, his New Bride and his impression of Trump International Hotel & Tower® Waikiki Beach Walk®.

Trump_Jung_Joon_Ho_060.jpg

Jung Joon-ho is a South Korean actor, who gained fame in the 2000 series, Women Like You, (왕추). His recent hits are The Last Scandal of My Life (내 생애 마지막 스캔들) and IRIS. Jung Jun-ho has a passionate interest in singing. In The Last Scandal of My Life aired on MBC, Jung sang his character’s theme song. Jung’s performance in The Last Scandal of My Life earned him the title as one of the top excellent actors of 2008. His acting again gained recognition in 2009′s hit drama, IRIS. He was crowned as one of the excellent actors.

You were recently married and you chose Hawaii for your honeymoon. Why Hawaii over anywhere else in the world?
It’s no secret that I love Hawaii, it’s the ultimate paradise and where else would I rather want to spend my honeymoon with the woman of my dreams than Hawaii?

What was the favorite part of your honeymoon?
It is really difficult to pick out a favorite part from my honeymoon as I enjoyed the whole time with my wife. However, if I must choose I would have to say it was meeting and spending time with the people of Hawaii. A warm welcome and aloha spirit from the people in Hawaii always makes me feel that I am at home.

Trump_Jung_Joon_Ho_097.jpg

How long have you been coming to Hawaii?
I’ve been coming to Hawaii for 10 years now.

Have you spent time on the other Hawaiian islands?
I have been to Maui, the Big Island and Kauai. All of Hawaiian Islands are unique in their own way and truly fascinating.

Which island is your favorite island?
Oahu is the best for me, it has everything from pure natural beauty to great restaurants to nightlife – I love Waikiki the most though…

What is the best part about Waikiki for you?
I like the energy of Waikiki, and I like that I can be at the beach one second and then cross the street and instantly be in high-end shopping or dining. You can’t get that anywhere else in the world.

What do you like to do when you’re in Waikiki?
I like to relax, play in the ocean, meet with my friends, shop, eat…

What is the purpose of your trip this time?
I came here to be with my “Ohana!!” And.. I had to emcee for the congratulatory event for the APEC Summit held by Sungshin Women’s University.

Trump_Jung_Joon_Ho_179.jpg

You have quite a strong fan base in Hawaii, what do you like most about your Hawaiian fans?
I like that they treat me as their family member. Not just as a movie star but more like their family, I get to know them personally, eat home cooked meals at their homes, meet their families, etc.

You’re known to be a connoisseur of fine foods, besides Korean food, what other types of food is your favorite?
I really like the regional food here in Hawaii…the mixture cuisine of the Eastern and the Western is the best for me.

You’re also known to be a great singer, what’s your #1 favorite song that you must sing every time you go to karoke?
The Korean song called “Kong”. Its my favorite song to sing because it tells the message about the rich or the poor and how in the end we all go back to our nature. I like how it teaches that life is precious to all everybody, whether you are a successful person or not, rich or poor, etc. Plus it has a very catchy beat!

You keep yourself in great shape, what sports or exercises do you do?
I love to swim and run, that’s why Hawaii is perfect for me because the weather and scenery is so beautiful, it motivates me to get out there every day and do something.

Trump_Jung_Joon_Ho_148.jpg

Why have you chosen to stay at Trump over where you usually stay?
I’ve heard plenty of good reviews from my friends back in Seoul about Trump International Hotel & Tower Waikiki Beach Walk and I wanted to see for myself what all the excitement was about.

Trump is the newest hotel in Waikiki, what do you think?
I have to say, it’s very impressive, I can see why everyone likes it so much. The service is first class, the staff is so friendly and professional, and you definitely can’t beat the location and the views!

Will you be back to Trump?
Definitely!

from : http://trumpwaikikilife.com/jung-joon-ho-visits-trump-waikiki/

• 7 months later...
Guest judyann

im from kje thread , i just visit it and found out that jjh is already married :) i love him as an actor he's funny and handsome 

• 4 weeks later...

June 11, 2013
Top 10 celebrity couples in South Korea
By Lee Hyun-jeong The Korea Herald

A growing number of South Korean celebrities have been meeting their soul mates within the entertainment industry, heralding a boom of star couples. Against this backdrop, The Korea Herald has summed up the top 10 celebrity couples that draw keen attention from fans in Korea and elsewhere.
1. Lee Byung-hun & Lee Min-jung 
20130611000783_0.jpg

Actors Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung are tying the knot in August. Breaking up after a brief relationship in 2006, they reunited and have been together since last year. 
Lee Byung-hun is best known for movies such as “Joint Security Area,” “A Bittersweet Life” and “Gwanghae.” He recently starred in “Red 2” and “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” alongside Hollywood actors. Lee is also the first Asian to place his hand and footprint in the forecourt of Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Los Angeles, along with actor Ahn Sung-gi. 
Actress Lee Min-jung gained popularity from the drama “Boys Over Flowers” and the film “Wonderful Radio.” She recently acted as a politician in the drama “All About My Romance.” 
2. Han Hye-jin & Ki Sung-yueng
20130611000784_0.jpg

Actress Han Hye-jin and Swansea City football player Ki Sung-yueng are engaged, becoming newlyweds in July. The couple has been dating since earlier this year when they met on TV show SBS “Healing Camp” as host and guest. Ki is eight years younger than Han. 
Han Hye-jin, who starred in several dramas and movies, has long hosted “Healing Camp” with comedian Lee Kyung-kyu and Kim Jae-dong. She will move to the U.K. after marriage while continuing her acting career. 
Ki Sung-yueng currently plays as a central midfielder for Premier League club Swansea City and for the South Korean national team. Ki transferred to Swansea City last year after playing for FC Seoul and Celtic. 
3. Seo Tai-ji & Lee Eun-sung
20130611000785_0.jpg

The legendary musician Seo Tai-ji is marrying actress Lee Eun-sung soon. They met each other first in 2008 when Lee appeared in a music video for Seo’s eighth album, “Bermuda Triangle.” After remaining as friends for a year, the couple began dating in 2009, overcoming the 16-year age difference. They are already living together with Seo’s parents. This is Seo’s second marriage after a divorce with actress Lee Ji-ah in 2006. No concrete plans for the wedding ceremony have yet been announced.
Seo Tai-ji was the leader of Seo Tai-ji and Boys, the first modern band that sparked a new music trend in the early 1990s. After the team broke up in 1996, Seo flew to the U.S. and released his own albums from time to time. He is now living in Korea.
Lee Eun-sung appeared in several dramas and movies such as “Sharp” and the film “Take Off.” Lee’s acting career has been inactive since 2009. 
4. Baek Ji-young & Jang Suk-won 
20130611000786_0.jpg

Singer Baek Ji-young recently married actor Jang Suk-won on June 2 after dating for more than three years. Jang is nine years younger than Baek. The couple is expecting their first child this coming fall. 
Baek Ji-young, who debuted in 1999, explored a broad range of music from ballad to Latin-style dance music. Baek is considered one of the most popular female dance artists. She has been featured as a music coach on cable channel Mnet’s “Voice Korea,” a singing talent competition show. 
Jung Suk-won has appeared in several television series including “Rooftop Prince” and “Haeundae Lovers.” He is currently in the midst of filming “N.L.L -- Battle of Yeonpyeong,” a movie based on the true story of the battle of Yeonpyeongdo Island.
5. Shin Hyun-joon
20130611000787_0.jpg

Actor Shin Hyun-joon just tied the knot with a Korean-American woman 12 years his junior last month. His wife is currently studying for a Ph.D. in music in the U.S. According to Shin, he ran into her on the street and fell in love at first sight.
Shin, who debuted in the film “General’s Son” in 1990, has broadened his acting career through diverse roles in films such as “The Ginko Bed,” “Barefoot Ki-bong” and “Marrying the Mafia.” Shin also hosts KBS2’s entertainment news show “Entertainment Relay.”
6. Sun-ye
20130611000788_0.jpg

Wonder Girls leader Sun-ye married Korean-Canadian missionary James Park in January this year. It marked the first case in which a South Korean idol got married while maintaining an active career. 
The couple met during a missionary trip to Haiti in 2011. After the wedding, Sun-ye moved to Canada where her husband’s family lives. She is expecting her first child soon. The couple is briefly visiting Korea now. 
Sun-ye was originally scouted by JYP Entertainment through the TV show “Park Jin-young’s 99% Challenge” in 2001. After several years of training, she debuted as a member of Wonder Girls, a five-girl pop group. 
Having many hit songs including “Tell Me” and “Nobody,” the group released a single album in the U.S. and made the Billboard Hot 100. Sun-ye has not officially left Wonder Girls but it is unclear whether the idol group will be back.
7. Haha & Byul 20130611000789_0.jpg

Entertainer Haha and singer Byul joined hands in matrimony last year after an eight-month relationship. Originally friends, they gradually became closer through Haha’s consistent efforts. The couple is expecting a child due this summer. 
Haha, who originally debuted in a hip-hop group, challenged other fields such as entertainment shows and sitcoms. He is currently one of the main characters of “Infinite Challenge,” a popular entertainment show. 
Byul is a ballad singer who debuted in 2002. She had several music collaborations with other singers including Rain and Na Yoon-kwon. 
8. Jun Ji-hyun 
20130611000790_0.jpg

Actress Jun Ji-hyun married an old friend in 2012. The couple were neighbors before officially dating. Her husband, Choi Jun-hyuk, is a banker whose grandmother is renowned hanbok designer Lee Young-hee. 
Jun gained popularity throughout Korea and Asia with megahit rom-com flick “My Sassy Girl.” After several movies, she jumped to Hollywood and took the lead role in “Blood: The Last Vampire.” Her most recent film was “The Berlin File,” a spy thriller directed by Ryu Seung-wan. 
9. Jung Jun-ho & Lee Ha-jung
20130611000791_0.jpg

Actor Jung Jun-ho married anchorwoman Lee Ha-jung in 2011. They met in 2010 when Lee interviewed Jung on the set of his drama, “Queen of Reversals.” 
Jung has been active in dramas such as “Iris” and “The Last Scandal of My Life.” He also appeared in many movies like “My Boss, My Father” and “The Siren.” He also organized “Love Food Car,” a volunteer organization which prepares free meals for the unprivileged. 
Lee Ha-jung is currently an anchorwoman for a cable TV channel, hosting a current news program. 
10. Jang Dong-gun & Ko So-young
20130611000792_0.jpg

Top star couple Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young tied the knot in 2010 after a two-year relationship. They have been friends since they met on the set of “Love Wind Love Song” in 1999. The couple has a 4-year-old son. 
Actor Jang Dong-gun has been a major star since the late 1990s. Starring in movies such as “Friend” and “Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War,” Jang also appeared in foreign films including “Dangerous Liaisons” and “The Warrior’s Way.” His most recent appearance was in “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” a romantic comedy drama about 40-year-old men finding their true loves. 
Actress Ko So-young had her big break with “Beat,” starring with actor Jung Woo-sung in 1997. Ko has been inactive since the movie “Project Makeover” in 2007. She has been keeping up public appearances through commercials and the fashion business. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

congrats.gifOctober 8, 2013
Jung Jun Ho & Lee Ha Jung Expecting A Baby
Source: KDramaStars.com
jung-jun-ho-couple.png

Actor Jung Jun Ho and news reporter Lee Ha Jung announced pregnancy.
According to the acquaintance of the two, Lee Ha Jung, who suffered from miscarriage last year, was pregnant with another baby this past summer, and is four months into the pregnancy this month.The same person stated that, although she works as a news reporter at TV Chosun, she is meticulously taking care of her health because of the miscarriage last year.
Lee Ha Jung has been hosting TV Chosun's "Shin Yul's Events of the Day," but has recently moved to work a shorter shift as a TV Chosun News 9 anchor.
Jung Jun Ho and Lee Ha Jung met through MBC "6 o'clock News Magazine" interview in 2010 as a host and actor, and was married March 25, 2011.

• 7 months later...

June 18,2014

Jung Joon-ho in "Mama" drama
By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

17214232.jpg

Actor Jung Joon-ho confirmed his appearance on MBC’s new weekend drama “Mama” (working title) according to local reports yesterday. 
Jung is going to play Moon Tae-joo, a “wannabe husband,” in a fictional Jigyo neighborhood, pried by many wives living in the area for his gentle personality and successful career. However he is going to be depicted as a person who is overly obsessed with secular values. 
Other cast of the show includes actress Song Yoon-ah who will play an ex-lover of Tae-joo who struggle to build a family for her one and only child before confronting her own death. 
Model-turned-actor Hong Jong-hyun will also appear in the drama 
The first episode will air in August, when a coming-of-age drama “Hotel King” featuring Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae finishes.

• 1 month later...

July 24, 2014
Jung Joon Ho's Former Road Manager Arrested for Stealing from Actor
CJ E&M enewsWorld Erika Kim
A man in his 30s who stole money from actor Jung Joon Ho′s bank account while working as his road manager was recently arrested.
The Seoul Gangnam Police Agency announced on July 24 that it had arrested a Mr. Hwang for stealing.
28585035.jpg

According to the police, Hwang took about 80 million won from Jung Joon Ho′s account from August 2012 to August 2013. He made transactions from Jung Joon Ho′s account a total of 29 times.
Hwang used Jung Joon Ho′s own card to make the transactions when the actor left the manager with his wallet during shoots and other schedules.
"He used the password he learned from Jung Joon Ho when he was asked to run errands," the police said.
Jung Joon Ho fired Hwang after learning of this in late 2013.
Photo credit: enews DB

• 5 months later...

January 4, 2015
Jung Jun Ho makes a teasing comment on his best friend, Shin Hyun Jun
Source: STARN News 20150104152115_54a8dbd9eac3a_1.jpg
Jung Jun Ho made a teasing comment on his best friend, Shin Hyun Jun.

On January 4th, actor Jung Jun Ho appeared on channel SBS' How To Eat & Live Well' as a special guest, and talked about his best friend, Shin Hyun Jun.
Jung Jun Ho said, "I drive hours and hours when I hear about any good foods. Today, I went to somewhere 40 minutes away with my employees for lunch."
Jung Jun Ho mentioned about his best friend, Shin Hyun Jun, and said, "Shin Hyun Jun would eat anything when he is hungry."
Jung Jun Ho also said, "I believe that what I eat indicates my health condition. People can never find foods what you eat indicates your health condition. You will never find foods tasty if your health is not in a good condition."
He lastly added, "Shin Hyun Jun is not healthy enough to be on this program."
Meanwhile, Jung Jun Ho told that he will introduce a good man to Lee Young Ja.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• 3 months later...

April 7, 2015
[bnt photo] Jung Joon Ho Swings His Golf Club
Source: BNTNews
9301s6fo45vec7ry5bnswugg2awg4en2.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Kim Gang Yoo] Kim Hee Ae’s Benjefe Style Fan Meeting was held at High Brand in Yangjae-dong, Seoul on April 7.
The event was to celebrate golf wear brand ‘Benjefe’s’ launching, which is owned by actor Jung Joon Ho.
Meanwhile, Kim Hee Ae and Jung Joon Ho attended for the event. (photo by bntnews DB)