Guest loving_D

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jung Jun-ho to appear in a new TV Drama

20080130141406.446.0.jpg

Jung Jun Ho is confirmed as the male lead of MBC drama 'Last scandal' (previous title' The last romance of my life') which he'll be co-starring with Choi Jin Shil.

CHoi Jin Shil will be playing a strong, happy go lucky housewife who accidentally meets her first love (JJH) who has became a famous star again while searching for her husband who had ran away after landing the family in debts.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v19804768.html

src: Yeohweping @ the 2008 Drama Schedule Thread

the thread link for Last Scandal here in Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191698

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest baima22

I am new here and just start to chase after the last scandal. JJH is so funny. want to know more info of him.

Anybody know his CY website?

Guest Abdul

JJH looks thinner judging from the bts pictures of his new drama 'Last Scandal'. That's the leading lady????!!!!!! Saw his latest film 'Swindler in my mother's house' 2 days ago and sadly to say it was a crappy film... i could'nt be bothered watching it until the end.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tooloveli3

It's seems Jung Joon-ho is the craze these days among the ladies. Sooooo hot! He looks good in anything from formal suits to casual hoodies. sigh....Song Jae Bin! Photos galore! (credits: cafe.daum.net/souldresser for compiling)

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

j5.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

j9.jpg

Guest baima22

It's seems Jung Joon-ho is the craze these days among the ladies. Sooooo hot! He looks good in anything from formal suits to casual hoodies. sigh....Song Jae Bin! Photos galore! (credits: cafe.daum.net/souldresser for compiling)

Thanks a lot for these pictures. Lovely!

Seoul to Offer Classes for Disadvantaged

By Kim Tae-jong

Staff Reporter

The Seoul Metropolitan Government and Kyung Hee University will join hands to provide a program to help the homeless and other underprivileged overcome their hardship, beginning today.

The main lecturers of the classes in the program will be professors from the university, but movie stars Jung Joon-ho and Kim Sun-ah, novelist Gong Ji-young and poet Doh Jong-hwan will also participate in the program, the city government said Monday.

The six-month course to help people start a new life will be offered to the homeless, migrant workers and other people from minority groups.

Figures from the literary world will tell the students how they wrote their works after overcoming hardship and movie stars will explain to them how they reached stardom.

``Along with the classes by university professors, these celebrities' personal life stories will help the underprivileged get their lives back and motivate them to lead a better life,'' a city official said.

The lecture series will be given in four separate classes that take a total of 100 students.

One of the four classes will be designed specially for the homeless who will have a ceremony at an institute for the homeless in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.

Other classes will be available at town halls or welfare centers and each class will be held twice a week. The first program will end in September.

Kyung Hee will issue a student card to those who enroll the program to allow them access to libraries and other school events.

e3dward@koreatimes.co.kr

Source: www.koreatimes.co.kr

Guest baima22

meocon97, nice to see you here. also tooloveli3, koalabear and others. :)

I begin to know JJH bcz of the Last Scandal. The more I read about him, the more I like him. He seems a very good person with a big heart. :)

Here are some pictures of him.

24_22_9118651_p061711.jpg

Freshman in MBC 24 class

yuglass_21.jpg

yuglass_31.jpg

e.jpg

yukari19_52.jpg

shizheng991_42.jpg

Cool

_12__060117_sdtv_xvid-o2_avi_000365.jpg

Sweet

3542899602928854229_9118651_p061711.jpg

Handsome

ih-0805-2_128346729_lovesumin551.jpg

Elite

C1A4C1D8C8A3-9721-wlgus82951.jpg

Playful

IMG_46.jpg

Humanitarian

meocon97, nice to see you here. also tooloveli3, koalabear and others. :)

I begin to know JJH bcz of the Last Scandal. The more I read about him, the more I like him. He seems a very good person with a big heart. :)

I've noticed him in Princess Lulu, though his role in that drama is not that special but watching PLL i've already have the feeling that he is very potential, which we can see him in Last Scandal. I then started to search info about him but what a pity, there's not so much Eng info about him and he is not that famous outside Korea and in my country.....! And yes, the more i get to know about him, the more i like him too not as a good actor with handsome look but also as good person!

Tks for your pics, baima22 ! I hope this thread will get more support from all of you!

Guest baima22

Came across this picture from JJH's cyworld. Is the girl his ex-girlfriend? Could anyone confirm, please? Thanks.

jjh_gf.jpg

YTN Star special program on JJH today. Unfortunately I don't know what they are talking about. :(

http://nv.empas.com/ys/2008/04/18/200804181437597796.wmv

Tks baima22 for the link! You are so great in providing links! :D . Wondering what are they talking about him.... Anybody can help???

The girl in the photo above looks more like his fan rather his girlfriend....hmm she looks cute!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: MBC Global Media 2008-04-15(16:04)

Interview with Jung Jun-ho (March 4, 2008), who stars as Song Jae-bin in Last Scandal

1_article.gif

Last Scandal, a weekend TV drama, airs on MBC at 9:40 pm. Actor Jung Jun-ho plays Song Jae-bin, a movie star, in Last Scandal, and we were able to catch up with him at the press conference for Last Scandal that was held on March 4th at the Dream Center in Ilsan, Korea.

▷ Could you tell us about the character you play?

Jung Jun-ho: First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming here on such a cold spring day. I play a snobbish character called Song Jae-bin who also happens to be a movie star. My character can’t forget his high school sweetheart and in the very first episode, he meets her for the first time in 20 years. But it turns out that she changed a lot appearance-wise and personality-wise, and this disappoints him a lot. I actually had a real-life experience like that when I went to my high school reunion. I met the girl who I used to have a crush on back then and found out she was married with two children. She looked very different from how I recalled her. So I can totally relate to the situation that my character is in. Eventually, my character finds true love after meeting his high school sweetheart and changes his old ways. I play the love interest of a 40-year-old housewife and rekindle a youthful romance with her. I expect our show to do pretty well. Perhaps, viewers will get to see one of my finest performances ever. (laughs)

▷ Why did you choose this role?

Jung Jun-ho: Choi Jin-shil gave me a call one day and suggested that I take the role. Without reading the script, I told her I’d play the role. When I got the script later, I loved it. As an actor, I’ve still got a lot to learn and to have someone of her stature to personally call me and offer me a role is a great honor. I admire her for that. I don’t think I could ever do that myself.

▷ What was hard about playing your character?

Jung Jun-ho: I didn’t find it hard to play my role. Since my character is a movie star, viewers will get to see the kind of life that actors live. You’ll see typical things that actors do in their lives and careers. My character is constantly working out to stay in shape and he’ll also have his personal assistant in tow wherever he goes. The times when he goes to publicity events and behaves around the movie set are pretty close to reality. His personal life is also shown in a gritty detail. I sort of felt that the show was revealing too much stuff about the lives of celebrities. Shooting each scene is a breeze and I’ll try to deliver a fine acting performance.

▷ In the show preview, we see you get slapped by Choi Jin-shil. How did that feel?

Jung Jun-ho: In scenes like that, most actresses will hesitate to slap their co-stars. But Choi Jin-shil slapped me so hard on the first take that I got a little agitated about shooting future scenes like that in upcoming episodes (laughs). But to be honest, it’s easier to work on the set with her because she likes to keep it real. I was impressed with how she just goes ahead and does things with such confidence (laughs). I hope she’ll continue to do a great job for the rest of the season.

▷ You play a snobbish celebrity but tell us what you’re like in real life.

Jung Jun-ho: I treat people with respect. Don’t I? (laughs) You need gravitas and a commanding presence in this business in order to survive. So wherever you go, you have to be confident and have a swaggering attitude. Some people will view you as being strong while others will take it the other way and say you’re being cocky and rude.

▷ You said you were planning on getting married someday. When will that happen?

Jung Jun-ho: They say I’m always in the first row of a group photo taken at a celebrity’s wedding. (laughs) I guess I’ll just have to work less and spend more time looking for someone special.

▷ You haven’t been involved in any scandals so far.

Jung Jun-ho: I was caught several times having lunch or dinner with a female friend by the paparazzi. But somehow it never broke out into a scandal. I think I’m a good actor. (laughs)

▷ We heard that you substantially lowered your acting fee. How much are you getting paid?

Jung Jun-ho: I lowered it to the figure that the production company was offering me. As I get older, I somehow keep giving in to other people. (laughs) Starring in a TV show means more to me than money. Of course it’s great to make some money in the process. (laughs) Because A-list actors are asking for a lot of money, it’s getting harder for the studios to hire good supporting actors. You can’t make a decent TV show with just the leading actor. I’m aware that there are a lot of obstacles that studios face when they’re making a TV show for the networks. So I think actors should try to understand the plight of the studio and share the risks. If actors and studios give in to each other’s demands a little then I think the business environment will become healthier for everyone.

◎ Profile

Birth date: October 1, 1970

Debut year: 1995 (24th Class of MBC)

Awards: Best actor award at 28th Hwanggeum Film Awards (2005),

Best new actor award at MBC Broadcasting Grand Awards (1996)

Filmography: Righteous Ties (2006), Another Public Enemy (2005), Marrying the Mafia (2002), My Boss, My Hero (2001), Anarchists (2000)