Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suejinners

Jung Joon Ho fans, you guys should watch this show called "Seng Gak Nan Da" (I Remember). I watched it on VHS and it was in 2 parts. He talked about his past and about his movies. His celebrities friends come out and talk about him (kidn of). It's funny because you see him again acting like he's a hotshot (wangja bbyung). And there's another side to him. You see him cry. I don't want to ruin it for those who's going to see it. But it's really sad and I started crying (like kkongmool down my nose).

omg i cried.

THis man is soo freakin handsome. i love his deep voice<3

dude hes so sweet too! i like the second part. ^^

Guest luckyyou

^^ yeah, the 2nd part was much lighter. I loved how the little boy drew a picture of himself with the letter. Then when they were talking to the lady, they made it seem like she was a girl from the past and maybe, just maybe he might have a son he doesn't know. I mean we all know it was just for fun, but it's funny. I loved how he said "Uhh, this is my son". AHHAAH.

Yeah but the 1st part, good thing I had a towel next to me (I just showered) bcause I cried so much. Sigh. It's so sad.

Guest suejinners

^^ yeah, the 2nd part was much lighter. I loved how the little boy drew a picture of himself with the letter. Then when they were talking to the lady, they made it seem like she was a girl from the past and maybe, just maybe he might have a son he doesn't know. I mean we all know it was just for fun, but it's funny. I loved how he said "Uhh, this is my son". AHHAAH.

Yeah but the 1st part, good thing I had a towel next to me (I just showered) bcause I cried so much. Sigh. It's so sad.

^ yeah =D

Lol hes soo funny. he cracks me up. esp when the lady/sunsengnim first came out. he was all like did i drink at the time? hahahha

lol my mom and i cried together

he seems like the perfect husband material!! you remember the part when he was talking about how he likes to cook a lot. and how his house is super clean~ ^^

Guest elviehunnie

Jung Joon Ho fans, you guys should watch this show called "Seng Gak Nan Da" (I Remember). I watched it on VHS and it was in 2 parts. He talked about his past and about his movies. His celebrities friends come out and talk about him (kidn of). It's funny because you see him again acting like he's a hotshot (wangja bbyung). And there's another side to him. You see him cry. I don't want to ruin it for those who's going to see it. But it's really sad and I started crying (like kkongmool down my nose).

hmmnnnn... this sounds interesting, any suggestion on how I can get hold of a copy of this show? Please?? :P :blush: Really love the guy.

• 1 month later...
Guest friendly_me

i like jjh and kje... they've worked together for several times..even in charity activities...

from kje (kim jung eun) bbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"JJH and KJE are very much like a couple "

from TAIWAN newspaper, translated by bobby912

JJH's heart is being taken by Prince LuLu (KJE). He said, "honestly I feel that we are very much like a couple. During filming, we are so compatible.Often times we don't even need to rehearse".

JJH has compliment KJE more than once by saying that KJe is his favorite female co-star. People are curious about whether they were developing their relationship in real life thru filming.

PLL is JJH and KJE's second project after their first project, Marrying the Mafia, which did very well in box office.

During a interview, JJH said, "By giving a signal to KJE, both of us immediately know what the other is thinking. I enjoy being together with KJE. " The interviewer was very surprised when JJH revealed his feeling to KJE in such unreserved manner.

When JJH was in Taiwan for his exclusive interview, he said, "KJE has great personality. She is very much like PLL who is pure and innocent, and kind-hearted. I hope I will have another opportunity to work with her." JJH was asked whether there is possibility for the two to develope their relationship further, he said, "sometime we are like brother and sister, and sometimes we are like a couple." We will see how things turn out in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More News about JJH and KJE

"JJH is interested in KJE"

JJH wants to "marry" KJE as the two were lovers in PLL. In real life, JJH has admitted that KJE is an ideal candidate for him. He would like to court KJE intensively, also he wants to marry her to be the lady boss in his hotel in Hawaii.

JJH said, "nobody can understand him like KJE does. The two really understand each other so they get along very well. KJE is the best wife candidate for him."

JJH wants to work with KJE again. However, the two are very busy, they don't have much time for dating. JJH hopes thru working another project together will give him an opportunity to date KJE. PLL is airing on Monday thru Friday at 9 pm in Taiwan.

• 1 month later...

one more of cute actor from korea....i really like him especially in my boss my hero and perfect match...really funny guy

Helloooo all of Jung Joon Ho fans.....i like to ask all of you a help

help update this thread...

i really want to know anything about him... really :wub:

Guest rozina

The Cool One

100_3_star03(1).gif

and The Cute One

100_4_star04(1).gif

Hi iks, I'm new here, it seems that not so much news or discussion about him here and other forum. I started to fall in love with him after watched Princess Lulu. He was so handsome and very funny guy. Always smile. Some more I love him in the X-man show. Seriously hes very funny man.

I think he was the MC for the 26 Blue Dragon Award in 2005. Actually I started to notice him after watched series Love which he act with Choi Ji Woo and Jang Dong Gun. But he played such an arrogant guy, so I'm not really like him, but notice that he was handsome guy. But the after watched Princess Lulu, I found that this guy was so handsome, charming, loyal and funny. Ha...ha...

He owns a hotel in Hawaii. Now I just start to watch My Boss, My Heroes in youtube. Funny man. I think he can speaks English quite well isn't it?

If anybody has his updated news or anything about him, please post it here. I really really admire this guy.

Hi ROZINA, Finally there's someone else admire him too like i do.

Yeah beside charming, smillie, handsome, cuteie, loyal, funny, and wealthy what else guys need for, right.... ;)

i heard that he's very generous man. he can spend a lot of money just for help other people...what a man.

Rozina, you should watch my boss my hero. That's funny movie, i already watched it 3 times but never get bored.

and the twins too...good story

Guest ovette

i really like this guy too.he looks so sincere and gentle. i love his voice too... awww to die for! especially in princess lulu.i am quite disappointed that this drama wasnt as loved in korea as it is in other countries. its such a nyc and lyt drama and since kim jung-eun and jung joon-ho is in it.. it will be really good to watch. im really a fan of this TWO coz they match each other perfectly!!! is it true that both of them complemented each other and even said they like each other a lot?? looking forward for them to be a real couple. its going to be the talk of the town and i really think it will be happily ever after FOREVER! hope to hear more news about the "COUPLE" hehe! thanks!

Guest rozina

omg i cried.

THis man is soo freakin handsome. i love his deep voice<3

dude hes so sweet too! i like the second part. ^^

suejinners, where can I watch this I remember VOD or MV? Is it available in youtube. I think it was very difficult for me to get about him in my country Malaysia.

Hi ROZINA, Finally there's someone else admire him too like i do.

Yeah beside charming, smillie, handsome, cuteie, loyal, funny, and wealthy what else guys need for, right.... ;)

i heard that he's very generous man. he can spend a lot of money just for help other people...what a man.

Rozina, you should watch my boss my hero. That's funny movie, i already watched it 3 times but never get bored.

and the twins too...good story

I already watched My Boss My Heroes. That movies was very touching and funny. Imagine he act as a high school student just to get a certification. Really funny. But well he can act. But The twins I not yet watched. Ca I download it from internet? I think maybe you already watched VOD Ace of Sorrow. I love that VOD. Some more he act with my hero Sang Woo. Wow..fantastic...