♥ 카라 KARA Official Thread ♥

Guest SoompiNice

yeah. the album cover was mature and sexy. maybe they were to surprise us. like on how boa did with sweet impact. ^^ i thought it was gonna be like brand new beat but she went all michael jackson to us. XDD lol

thanks so much for the pictures too~!!!! *savesallofthem* lol

hahaha me too.. i have a weird taste.. seungyon's not really the prettiest but she appeals to me .. the same as with sohee..

i couldn't really decide between seungyeon/gyuri and sohee/sunmi though .. i'm stuck... ><

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say the classic girl bands are gone and here comes the future.

Kara is known as the 2nd finKL? O_o and a new challenge for the wonder girls.

Soon there SM entertaiment would bring out their super girls, but anyway.

I thought Kara would be sexy girls dressing out feminine instead they're kinda tomboy on their debut? O_o

Suprised I was when I saw their debut for the first time. They're off the beat sometimes, I hope they improved.

Guest lynnshim

hmm, I wonder if their debut perf. is up for download.. really, I really want to watch, and so I could also upload it for ppl on youtube!

edit

ahhh! i can't stop watching their debut performance!!

Im so obsessed, it makes me happy to see good replies from korean sites :D

Gosh, their debut was WONDERFUL<3

Guest yunhoswifey

yes, kara does have a mv and it will probably come out early next week. i asked nicole about working with BIG BANG for their song "I'll Be There" and she said its not YG's BIG BANG. i know thats kind of confusing but just wanted to clear that up with you guys.

Guest blah1430262358

thx for uploading on youtube. i really like their "break it" song. very catchy! cant wait to see their MV and more performances.

Guest inspire.me*

AHH! Thanks for sharing their debut lynnshim It's really good. I really like how

they are being original with their style :] I'll be supporting them <33 Hope they come

out more because i'll be looking foward to it.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are really pretty :] Their debut was really

GREAT i can't stop watching it. Haha.

Guest lynnshim

Since I was bored, I decided to do a pic spam :D

Btw, I'm not sure if everyone knows this, but Kara's fanclub is Kara with Polaris. Err, is it just Polaris? LOL I'm confused --;

A lot of them unseen.. hopefully. :D

However, I only could find Sung hee and Gyuri pics :( Wat about the other members?? I guess since both Seung Yeon and Nicole were fromt he u.s they don't have that much. :D

Kim Sung Hee

kshma8.jpg

ksh2ks4.jpg

ksh3at4.jpg

ksh4rs7.jpg

The last two of KSH's pics are so cute!! >w<

Park Gyu Ri

pkrdp1.png

pkrvj6.jpg

pkr2ea3.png

pkr4ii8.jpg

pkr5av3.jpg

^The last 2 picture, Gyuri was a child actress long time ago, but she disappeared, now she debuted in Kara ^^

gosh, is it just me, but I wish Gyuri would get front/side bangs like her pre-debut pics! In my opinion she would look so much prettier.

Plus, they need new outfits!!!

Enjoy<3

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

-Lynn

p.s- I'm trying to revive this thread, make it a bit more "lively" LOL. Anyone willing to help? ><;;

Guest Yumi -

hmmmm I like the songs. :]]

i think i'm starting to like this group..

their debut perf was pretty good.

most debut perf aren't always good, but these girls did well :]

<33

Guest jaeners

Thank you for sharing the pictures, lynnshim. Sung Hee & Gyu Ri are very pretty. ^^ Is it me or does Gyu Ri look half korean to you? I swore she was like..Nicole or something when I first saw her picture. XD Hahah. And I always get Seung Yeon and Nicole mixed up for some reason. x.x But I'm starting to tell them apart now...slowly! Hahaha. I'm so addicted to their song. <7

Guest KuYA II

thanks for the pictures ^^

wow Kim Sung Hee really looks like park bom in those pictures or maybe its just me o.O;;

Guest KuYA II

i know its too too early for me to say this but i hope their second song would be Secret World. It really showcase their vocal skills especially sung hee...dang she amazed me a lot in that song ^^.

Guest K-popMiko

Question, did Nicole used to live in the OC area in SoCal? One of the seniors in my school says that he was friends with her before she moved to Korea.

I personally like their concept a lot. Their debut song is, eh. I think I will grow on it, but yeah. I was waiting for Kara to debut after hearing about her in my first month as a freshmen in high school x]

Guest lynnshim

^ Yes she did :D I'm not quite sure about this part though, I'm assuming she's around the Burbank/riverside area? I dunno about that, but she def. fromt he o.c

What did the senior say about Nicole?

Oh, her friends could clear the part about where she was before, since they check up on here sometimes :D

edit

wwwwhoa!

another girl group?

I've seen one of their performances and I must say, they're pretty good so far.

I hope thy continue to sing live. =)

Well, so that there wouldnt be any confusion, they only did one OFFICIAL performance which is on M. net m-countdown.

Their next perf. I believe is on Music Bank, which is tomorrow, but I'm not sure when they are going to broadcast it though. Hmm, but for sure Inkigayo on sunday.

Anyone willing to hope with me that their coordinators would atleast change their clothes/appearance? LOL No offense :x I wish they'd show their beautiful faces without a hat covering their face! I know they are trying to match the clothes with the song, but it just does not fit. Maybe they could do something baggy, but not like street wear type.

ahah.

I'm just rambing on. :wacko:

haha lmao.. yeah.. the song's about the girl leaving the guy i think and it doesn't quite match their outfits..

i love the caps though.. it looked cute on gyuri and nicole.. ^^ i didn't like gyuri's pants that much ..

thanks so much for the pictures.. gyuri looks like a doll.. very pretty and sunghee's gorgeous!!

The song is about a girl leaving a guy O.o

Well, I guess their outfits would show that they're tough enough to leave a guy then? LMAO I don't know x.x

Nicole used live in the O.C O.o Interesting.. .

I wished there was another performance, lol.

Archived