[movie Japan 2006] Boys Love

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Saito Takumi & Kotani Yoshikazu
boyslove.jpg

Akira Mamiya (Kotani Yoshikazu) is just a normal magazine editor living a normal life, but everything changes when he meets high school model Kisaragi Noeru (Saito Takumi). During their interview, Noeru's behavior is reckless and rude, but Mamiya is intrigued by his beautiful drawing of the ocean. Mamiya invites Noeru out to dinner and the two quickly hit it off, until Noeru makes it clear he's looking for more than friendship. The next day Mamiya goes to Noeru's house to apologize and finds him with an unsavory older man. Mamiya realizes then that his interest in Noeru is also deeper than he had imagined.

Guest chocopocky

Is this based on a manga?

I swore I recognized it before!

<3 YAY FOR BOY LOVE!

I can't wait to see it. :)

Even better, they're pretty boys. :w00t:

Guest asianrice

This movie.. creeped me out a lot. It just wasn't what I expected, probably since I was thinking this would be cute and sweet like Formula 17, but it wasn't. Plus the music was freaky, lol.

But don't take my word for it. I only skimmed, then decided to delete it right away.

Konii[Kotani's nickname]~~ <333333 I freaking love him in this movie, heck, even more that when he was in Tenimyu XD

I like the chemistry between Konii and Saito in this movie. I'm glad to see them together coz I'm a fan of thm when they were in the musical together. Both of them acted really well here.

The ending, however.. *grabs tissues*

Guest Often Blank

ooo...I'm interested. I always go for the movies that aren't so run-of-mill and your reactions to it have intrigued me. Did someone die? :( No, don't tell me. lol. Where did you guys d/l it from? Not a torrent, I hope. I never really figured out how that worked. Anyone have a CB link? *crosses fingers

Guest Chakra'ca

I watched this movie, it was pretty good. and it's uploaded on youtube for anyone who wants to watch it, or at least it was a while ago

• 5 months later...
Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

anyone know where i can dl this movie in clubbox of direct dl?

you dun have to give me links just sorta point me in the right direction

lol

Archived