[japanese Movie 2003] G@me

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Fujiki Naohito & Nakama Yukie
ge-mu.jpg

Based on the popular novel Game no Na wa Yuukai by Higashino Keigo, this suspense-filled action ride features top stars Nakama Yukie (Shinobi)and Fujiki Naohito. It's all or nothing for a smart advertising executive when his dreams of landing a 3 billion yen super project are destroyed by an ill-willed opposing party. Winning the trust of his enemy's daughter, he decides to do something about his misfortune by arranging a fake kidnap. But can he handle the consequences of the g@me?

• 3 months later...
Guest theanonymousafro

I didn't know it was based on a book. I watched it because it has one of my favorite actors, Nakama Yukie. It was pretty good.

omg i love both of them! so glad they paired up in this drama...are there more pictures from the photo book?

i'm wondering about the end though...did Sakuma ever love Jiru? or was it just a game to him till the end? or did he just say game over to move on or something?

Guest babycurious

yeah about the ending

what was that all about? how did he plan to make Nakama Yukie felt guilty ? I really don't get it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theanonymousafro

yeah about the ending

what was that all about? how did he plan to make Nakama Yukie felt guilty ? I really don't get it

I don't get what you mean, he believed her the end wasn't his decision she just felt the guilt from her sister's death.

Guest theanonymousafro

This movie was so good <3 I love Nakama Yukie.

--Yumi

Cool another Yukie fan! Go Yukie!

• 7 months later...
Guest tangledplugs27

I love this kind of movie. I admire Naohito's acting skills. He's awesome.

I highly recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. It's on veoh.

Does anyone know other movies that are similar to this movie?

Guest asianrice

The plot and twists were actually quite impressive, unfortunately the acting made me cringe the whole time (which is sad because I love both of them).

Archived