Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deen09

10점드리고 가요^^ 등록자명 채송화 채수민 각각따로 검색하셔서 추천좀해주세요^^ 동일인물사진입니다~ 잘부탁드려요 동영상만드시느라 고생하셨겠어요~

Can someone translate this for me?

Thanks! ^^

[deen]

Guest flyaway.

whats up with the ara and dbsk contest now??? cause i see none of the votes have gone up since apirl 16th........

Isn't voting closed for those already?

Guest akajoe

10점드리고 가요^^ 등록자명 채송화 채수민 각각따로 검색하셔서 추천좀해주세요^^ 동일인물사진입니다~ 잘부탁드려요 동영상만드시느라 고생하셨겠어요~

Can someone translate this for me?

Thanks! ^^

[deen]

The guy gave you 10 points...and he/she wants you to support him/her too...and said it's really nice video...

Guest Sujatmi

I can't upload >_<

On the part where you upload, I put video and upload it but it won't, so i tried picture and it worked... for a bit...

I'm dancing btw.

But... I just can't upload it.

Someone help???

I need to upload it now >_<

omg same here!! I have that problem as well >_<!!(though mine is singing instead of dancing)

does anyone have a solution to this problem?!

Guest krnpopfan

wow...i didnt know that they delayed the registrations ^^ im happy...i couldnt get it by the 16...ill let you know if i get in or not...or if i even do it ><

Guest swtstar~

*raises hand*

same problem sujatmi and yunakue

its really annoying =.=

HUHUHU my friend said.. cheapinternet.. HA !

A .. my internet is not cheap

b .. im not the only one !(you have cheap internet?) haha joke XD?

Guest stardust123

Well you just go to you clip .. well i'll show you with my sister's clip

sm-2.jpg

sm2-2.jpg

And this is how you get your own link

sm-1.jpg

sm2-1.jpg

oooo i cccccc, thank you! i shall try and see if i can get my link click here! yay! it works :D

Also my friend wants to know if you can still audition for a category that's already being voted for. For example she wants to audition in the super junior category, can she still do that?

Guest Ama-chan

ixLoveXse7en:

Thankyou for the screencaps! I wasn't even looking for it but i never knew there was a search thing xD;

and..the information about the next star casted...I don't see that when i browse the site:O

lovablekrnstar63:

I liked BIG MAMA - RESIGNATION better =D

but i don't know a lot about music:xx

rdmQ..I don't even know if it fits in here><"

I uploaded my vid< I recorded the clip with my camera..> to photobucket just to see how it would turn out before i actually submit it:x

and it's weird @__@ the last clip, the image + music doesn't match up..it was fine on my computer =.=

is that photobucket? or should i fix my file:xx first time using windows movie maker ^^"

Guest freezee

anyone can tell me how to upload?

im so upset now...

i cant upload my dance video...

there is a boz showing to uploading percentage, but after 60% sumthing like tat, the box dissapear...

how?

:tears:

T_T

Guest lovablekrnstar63

spark0722:

"저를 지원하십시오!!!"

please support me!! (in a tough, but light, kinda way)

Ama-chan:

alright.. i'll sing big mama

that recording isnt very good so i'll do a really good recording when i send mine in

wait for it, kay? =]

Guest dongbangshinki

Phew..I uploaded second time.. finally enter.. But actually it have to goes under Boa category..but my clip goes under All Star category.. coz when i register.. i register at Boa category.. and i also sing Boa songs.. hm.. dunno why..weird.. haha.. but it's ok.. atleast enter premilinary.. keke.. ^^

Here's my clip, add me a comment and vote for me too.. thanks!! >_<

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=5048

Guest aphorizein

XD;;; i really must be insane ^^;;;;;;

BoA's Everlasting: http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=5096

it's certainly not perfect >.>;;;; but hey~ i thought i may as well give it a go!! *runs away and hides*

btw if you're having trouble uploading video, make sure to allow the ActiveX thing to install (it comes up on the entry form page) ^^

Archived