Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banggutbanggut3
노래 잘하시는데요?!!

Translation please. And..w00t! 9 points!!! XDD!!! *is so happy, even though it's low*

That translates to:

You did the song well?!!

I'm a little sad right now

Sorry if my dance is not great in this clip.

Leilani: Boomerang - SMTOWN/Dancing

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=5690

Please comment and vote when it starts

Can anyone traslate this?

뭔가어색....

I have a feeling it is not a good comment XD

"뭔가어색........" is...well, "뭔가" means "something", and "어색" means like on the lines of "feels awkward", so it would translate into something like "Something feels awkward...."

I hope that helped, guys. And sorry for popping out of nowhere. I'll try to translate comments. I'll try. =_=

Guest aliks089
what does "Number of Judge" mean? Like Judge Number 4 voted for you or 4 judges voted for you?

Im sure they mean 4 judges have voted for you. I think you get an accumulation of points of out of each judge. I also think the judges arent of SM maybe so of them are but most likely damoim members or whatever because a lot of talentless people are getting oodles of points. Not to be mean, but its not fair youre doing well cause you told your school to vote for you or anything.

I thought your singing was really well done, Yuri... uhh I think thats what I saw when I browsed by the Boa section.

Guest Geministar8806
Im sure they mean 4 judges have voted for you. I think you get an accumulation of points of out of each judge. I also think the judges arent of SM maybe so of them are but most likely damoim members or whatever because a lot of talentless people are getting oodles of points. Not to be mean, but its not fair youre doing well cause you told your school to vote for you or anything.

I thought your singing was really well done, Yuri... uhh I think thats what I saw when I browsed by the Boa section.

Thanks for answering. I was kind of confused about it... I think it's not fair either. People have 1000 votes and aren't really that good. It's not really fair at all. Thanks for the compliment too...

Guest jeehyun.kim

OM GSO I JUST WENT ON THE SITE.. AND CLICKED ON A RANDOM ONE.. AND IT WAS THEY GUY THAT SITS NEXT TO ME IN SPANISH.. AND MY MATH TA... OMFG HAHAHAH.. MAN THIS WORLD IS TOO SMALL...

I think they're like no.1 tho? they're the first ones... on the list thing.. haha i dunno.. i just found that amusing

Guest Silly
Thanks for answering. I was kind of confused about it... I think it's not fair either. People have 1000 votes and aren't really that good. It's not really fair at all. Thanks for the compliment too...

The judge thing is basically the # of people that voted for you so if you get your total score and divide it by the # of judges you can find out the average points you got per person haha!

Yeah it's really not fair considering that a lot of the people are still students and they can just advertise themselves to their entire school and I totally agree about how a lot of people aren't even that good getting points so i dunno

Guest VitaDolce*

I know some think they are not fair.

But if your in their position you will do the same,

Advertise yourself to get more votes.

As I have said don't get to stressed with the votes

and about those people who don't deserve the votes.

Let's just pray and hope that SM will get the right people as

their new trainees.

<3 Leilani

banggutbanggut3. Thanks for the translation.

Guest bubbledunno
bubbledunno:

"너무 권오중을 많이 닮아써요 또 오랑우탄을 닮은것 같기도 해요"

you look so much like kwon-oh-joong (a celebrity). also, you resemble an orangutan

(uhh first this person says you look like a celeb and later says you look like an animal

this person is weirddd)

i knew it was a bad comment...haha...

Guest dongbangshinki
I know some think they are not fair.

But if your in their position you will do the same,

Advertise yourself to get more votes.

As I have said don't get to stressed with the votes

and about those people who don't deserve the votes.

Let's just pray and hope that SM will get the right people as

their new trainees.

<3 Leilani

banggutbanggut3. Thanks for the translation.

Yeah.. I agree with you.. hope that SM will get the right people as their new trainee.. I watched your dancing clip just now.. I think not bad.. keep it up!! Hwaiting!!

Haha.. I Only get 10 mark for my first clip at Boa category.. but better than no.. ^^.. Boa category is going to end soon.. !! >_<

Guest elynut

Christie uploaded my clip for me but

apparently it didn't pass.. T_T

good luck to all those who have participated! ^^

Guest gibbie

Hi, you guys! I'm Gibbie~

I'm sort of new here... and i was wondering if you cud vote in the UCC contest or not if you're NOT a korean..

I mean, you'd need to have an ID on DAMOIM to b able to vote, right?

but then there's no registration form in English... so i have absolutely no idea how to vote....

so... advise's needed~ ><" hehe

tnx a bunch*

Gibbie*

P.S. btw, i'm going to enter as well (probably sending it tonite ~ i'll come back to post the link to it later, okie ^ ^)

Luv y'all*

Guest VitaDolce*

Yeah.. I agree with you.. hope that SM will get the right people as their new trainee.. I watched your dancing clip just now.. I think not bad.. keep it up!! Hwaiting!!

Thanks. <3

Ok, Here is my last vid.

My Irony Dance didn't pass the prelims XD ..

It has been a day since I uploaded it .. lolx

Leilani - Heaven - SMTOWN/Singing

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=5967

Guest akajoe

i have a question!!!

if the major contest ends....who would be against???

all the winners for the sections???

like...

Challenge! Becoming a Star

1. Winner for TVXQ

2. Winner For Ara

and so on...

Picture Production of Stars

1. Winner...

and soo on...

like that??? and then pick the winner and stuff?? or do they just pick the winner in each section??? cause i am curious...

Guest bands182

okay lets hope this time my link works...

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=2865

I know im not the best, heh XD but thanks in advance for watching!

Good luck everyone!!!

Well, I have no votes so far....no one past the 4th page has any votes actually and i'm on page 6. All the people who just signed up and on the first page got a lot of votes....hmmm....well, the contest was fun while it lasted...maybe my luck will change lol.

Please check me out one last time.

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=3011

haha dont worry....at least you can sing!! check me out ..i think i need to improve first before i enter into any other competition XD haha oh well...its worth a try...no harm really...[unless the netizens decide to kill me...]

:D youre good so dont let anyone get you down!

xxx

[my url http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=2865 ]

Guest akajoe

another question!!! can one person can vote more than one time??? or no?? just curious..cause a sucky video got more votes than me...XD

Archived