[manga] Penguin Revolution

Guest Misao

Guest balloons*

I like this manga and I found the idea of her ability to see "wings" behind people interesting. Yet it's also unrealistic. I still like it though. It's a must read shoujo.

• 8 months later...

Started reading it last night up to ch 29! OMG! well i was about to be off by it when i read its gender-bender based since its not really my type but ive heard alot of good comments about it so i gave it a go. and once again, I regretted by believing my intuition. HAH! it's really good. I like how everything seemed to be well-paced and the revelation of some mysteries in this manga is too much to facinate. The artwork is really nice. I myself have fallen in love with Ryou and Aya! HAH! and must we not forget our hero--ine. ^_____^ I like how she is"she" then has to be a "he" then has to be a disguised as a "she" again. HOW HILARIOUS! this manga is waaay tooo awesome to handle.

I wish the ending won't disappoint me. I chose not to know the ending until I read the whole book so I'm really expecting a good ending. HEH!

The president of peacock is also awesome. I hated how he was cocky at first but as the story goes further, I realized he is just like that coming from an experience. He wants strong actors and he really admires yukari and her "sharp" eyes. no wonder he is so open to her.

Really recommened. There are not dull moments in here. Every chapter is very important for characters' developments.

Guest chobo_co

this manga is really cute. i've never read a manga that had the showbiz theme.

i think it's a really good read.

you can find the manga @ mangatraders, but you have to register.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lillixe

Wow I'm surprised that there's only toe pages in this thread, i REALLY love this manga, I'd recommend to to anyone anytime (although the walking-in-by-accident-when-someone's-showering scenes made me flinch a little :ph34r: ) at first i was thought it was going to be another cheesy shojo manga by the gender bender theme but its not, every chapter is interesting and is very vital to the story.

XD after reading the first 6 volume i went out to barnes and nobles and bought all the volumes, made a total dent in my wallet but it was worth it.

waaaah i didn't know there's a thread for this...

i totally LOVE this manga!!!!

the storyline is really great!!

i already read until chp 21 (not online)

at the end of chp 21 i realized what's really really important...

between Ryou and Yoko Oda :o

i really love Narazaki...

the way he's loving yukari in her guy form.. and he doesn't mind saying it to her face xDD

deffinitely one of the best manga i've read

• 3 months later...

awww!!!

I just bought the last book and OMG!

i love it.

this is really one of my favourites and worth buying!!!!!

the main boys are just incredibly cute and the main girl is just L.O.V.E

i wish it could have made emphasis on the romance but I really like it!

I suggest you guys puchase this series too! Really worth of your time and money~

Guest sallyen

^ What do you mean by last book? Is it already out :o

I currently own 1-5 and I just love them!

It's a shame that CMX's quality isn't as good as TokyoPop's :/

When I bought them I noticed that they're a lot of differences between my book and the scanlations?

I wonder which I should trust. I actually like the scanlations better.

^Yes, all 7 of them are out!!!

I never liked the translations of the official companies. i always feel like something always gets lost in the translations.

I prefer scanlation groups' works as well but in order to support the manga and so that I have a hard copy, i have to buy it :)

Guest sallyen

^ oh so you buy the japanese ones?

I actually want to buy the originals cuz the ones I have now are just so bad ;/

Yeah you're totally right.

I always read the scanlations first, but whenever I see something good I just have to buy it ;)

u gotta support the mangaka ^__^

• 2 weeks later...

the concept is not exactly original, but it's ridiculously addicting. i love the plot, the art and each and everyone of the characters, though I do find the whole “wing” idea a bit cliché. i really love how the story unfolds but why does the mangaka have to end each of the chapters with cliffhangers? It’s seriously bugging me, now I am impatiently waiting for vol 7 to be scanlated~~~

I absolutely adore yukari, one of the few female manga characters whom I can actually tolerate, (though she occasionally did have a few blonde moments). I really want to see her relationship with aya to develop a bit more, but I don’t think that’s going to happen considering there’s only 4-ish chapters left.

Archived