Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misao

[manga] Penguin Revolution

Good story. image It's kinda remind me of the manga Host Club. o_o Hmm.. yeah.. it have a lot of crossdressing.. It's also the same author as Mekakushi no Kuni.
PenguinRevolutionfull517490.jpg
Summary: Penguin Revolution is the story of Yukari, a high-school girl who posesses a special skill. Ever since she was young, she has been able to see the potential for star talent in the form of wings on people's backs. When one day she meets Ryou, a talent at the prestigious talent company Peacock, she suddenly becomes involved in the whirlwind business as his agent. Now, together they are trying to make it to the top; can they do it? It's the beginning of a revolution!

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=754Published by: CMX

You can download it here.

or the scanlator site Dragon Voice.
PenguinRevolution600606797.jpg

17.jpg

PenguinRevolution600606800.jpg

i read the 2 chapters

sound intersting so thanks for introducing it to me.... i just really hope that they will hurry up and translate it... so cute:D

Oh I really like this manga and its author as well. I read one of her series Mekakushi no Kuni and I became one of the fans of TSUKUBA Sakura. I have the 2 first vol of Penguin revolution in Japanese even if I don't read any Japanese... If someone wants me to upload it tell me!

ohh, I love this manga. its so cute.. :) everyone is good looking! love yukari and ryo~ if anyone wants to read it you can go to onemanga, but it hasn't been update for awhile now. :(