[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

Guest Cherish_

Couldn't finish it initially when it was first aired!

But I finally decided to watch this again and I must say I love it!

I can't say whether I like ISWAK or TKA more because they're both sooo cute!

In this one here, ZS is a lot sweeter =]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cofioca

I loved ISWAK. Joe Cheng's and Ariel Lin's chemistry and portrayal  are simply incomparable. And I haven't fully watched TKA since I lost my copy. Hope I could catch up soon.

just finish watching recently....must say that enjoying TKA more than ISWAK....Zhi Su is so sweet and caring...such a loving couple and the kisses :w00t: ....and the mum in law is great as ever...

can't say the same for other side characters though...some of them could have a training on how to act

Guest BANGiN_Ci

OMG i recently finished ISWAK & TKA this weekend.

it was soooo cute & sweet.

even though joe was cold to ariel but TKA made up for it.

and JOE & ARIEL chemistry in this drama is amazing.

they seem like a real couple.

i can't believe i avoided this drama for a long time. hhaha

i would rewatch it again.

but i have a question ?

so i'm assuming that their won't be a it started with a kiss season 3 ?

Guest persons

but i have a question ?

so i'm assuming that their won't be a it started with a kiss season 3 ?

probably not. TKA ended where the manga ended and the director faithfully follows the manga.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest oompaloompa162

Just watched ISWAK and TKA. I prefer TKA, it shows a very realistic view of the couple adjusting to married life.

ZS may seem cold on the outside but he really loves XQ and has grown so much since ISWAK.

Joe and Ariel have great chemistry, they are so natural in all their scenes especially the kissing/ makeout scenes.

probably not. TKA ended where the manga ended and the director faithfully follows the manga.

Actually, there's talk that Director Winnie wants to make ISWAK 3 into a movie but not anytime soon.

• 1 month later...
Guest jiaya_nis

does anyone have a copy of the instrumental music they use in the background on some episodes in TKA? i couldnt find it and i loved the tune of the music.. you can hear it on episode 19, when ah nuo reminisced his childhood talking to zhishu.. its also heard on the episode 13.. the time when chun mei was trying to change into another wedding gown when her mom-in-law didnt approve her choice of gown.. can anyone help me? ive been looking for it since i heard it back when it was first aired... :tears:

Guest caren1013

i just cried my eyes out fr watching "They Kissed Again"(ISWAK2) sniff, sniff... it's d best asian drama i'v seen so far. luv it so much!♥♥♥

• 1 month later...
Guest samshiku

best idol drama ever for me!! i love the way there was some real development in the way both characters handle the relationship..esp on zhishu's part since he really learnt how to be a better husband, and xiangqin learnt to work hard for her own dream instead of making zhishu the sole goal of her life.

of cos, she is still nuts over him but she has indeed come far frm high school - that scene where she heartbreakingly shouts at zhishu that she has been the person bearing the weight in this relationship reveals that she does understand that she is in an unfair relationship. i gues we can see that she chose to stick to him because she (as her character represents, innocence)has a very pure and innocent love for him.

i guess cos i am already past my teens (hehe), i appreciate this drama cos it shows 2 very imperfect and incomplete characters who somehow struggled together to make this marriage work. :)

of cos, more than the show, i LOVE LOVE the undeniable chemistry between the two stars :) Love and Bread was disappointing for me although it was indeed a joy to watch the two of them play such different characters. the plot was sooo slow and cliched.

hope to see them in another awesome show!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

NEED HELP

Hello.. dear everyone who love ISWAK,

im here looking for anyone who can help me find the download link for this series (season 1&2)

i downloaded this b4, watched it a few times already, but unfortunately my external harddisk broke last year,

i dun have any copy of ISWAK. now...im looking for the drama again, but it's hard to find bcoz its a very old drama

So.. if anyone can help me, please please post it here ..

i really wanted to watch this drama again....

• 2 years later...

YAY! So happy that this Drama has a thread at soompi! I enjoyed ISWAK way more than Playful Kiss, but overall TKA was even better. A little draggy and bloated, it could have done with having an episode or 2 trimmed, but the incomparable chemistry of Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng always kept it ticking over nicely. And the middle 20 minutes of the final episode had me bawling like a baby! I an easily see why Ariel Lin won an award  for her performance in this Drama, especially her laughing. The genuineness and infectiousness of her laughing, from giggling to doubling over in laughter, can't be easy to produce on cue, and to mix that up with moving scenes like those in Episodes 11 and 20 showed her skills, I think. So very pelased I can watch my favourite bits of this Drama again and again. 

• 1 month later...

Archived