Tila Tequila (vietnamese Myspace Queen) In Maxim Magazine

Guest Se7enSe7enSe7en

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monchichi

Dunno who she is but she sounds and looks like a p0rnstar, imo. No offense to any one but I just had to speak my mind on this one.

I'm not a fan of hers but she seems a nice enough girl who takes her job seriously and does a good job doing it.

For all those who women a richard simmons just based on their appearance, well you're not even using the word correctly. The more modern definition of the word would refer to a woman with loose morals, more specifically, someone who sleeps around. Do you even know her and her sex life? No, you're just making a judgment based on appearance, which for all you know, is an appearance she's pushing just so that people like you can get so worked up about her and she makes money off of you. Furthermore, by calling a woman such a derogatory word just makes it alright for males to call women such names and indefinitely devalue and objectify them.

Guest LANNERZZZ

I'm not a fan of hers but she seems a nice enough girl who takes her job seriously and does a good job doing it.

For all those who women a richard simmons just based on their appearance, well you're not even using the word correctly. The more modern definition of the word would refer to a woman with loose morals, more specifically, someone who sleeps around. Do you even know her and her sex life? No, you're just making a judgment based on appearance, which for all you know, is an appearance she's pushing just so that people like you can get so worked up about her and she makes money off of you. Furthermore, by calling a woman such a derogatory word just makes it alright for males to call women such names and indefinitely devalue and objectify them.

amen. you said it all well.

i love tila. shes awesome and not many people like her music but i do

Guest Jonnan

I don't know why she is called The Queen of MySpace.

I don't find her attractive at all. She is showing sexiness in a Slutty way like Lil' kim.

If she's Lil' Kim wannabe then let her do it haha :P

But she is more prettier than Lil' kim to be honest.

she's the 'queen of myspace' because she's got the highest number of friends... that's all. and i agree i think she is prettier than lil' kim.

Guest shoko86

Her song is so.... :rolleyes:

LOL I dunno, IMO I don't think she could sing or rap.

Being sexy and showing that your a richard simmons "have lost your morals" is ok.. but I think she is trying too hard. But whatever floats for her to get the green.

Guest kyungxah

well i like her... shes so pretty and sexy~

i dont think she needs all that makeup..ive seen a pic of her with no makeup...and shes beautiful.

she has charisma in her pics.

i mean yea she isnt all that great vocal wise but she can improve....

wow..so many people hating.

blahhh i'm just gonna keep my mouth shut.

n e toots. Go Tila! =p

Thank you.

Guest kayem7289

Haha, no, she's NOT a singer. If you heard her, then you'd understand. It's more like trying to sing/rap at the same time. Whatever floats her boat. More power to her...

Guest yuyugirl009

She can't rap what so ever.

She's pretty, why all that make up on?

Her body's nice.

She seems nice too, I like her.

She's definitely prettier than Lil' Kim in my opinion

Guest thina

she's cute when she doesn't wear so much make-up and doesn't act so "i'm a hardcore pinkberry, yeeeah baby". she IS slutty to me though, no offense to her fans. she's from my hometown and i knew of stories of her sleeping around here and there before she became so-called "famous" (and if you don't believe me, then don't). and my guy friends who had pictures of her before, she was making out with other girls all naked and grabbing each other. i don't find that very "classy"; there's better way to make money. she's got a killer bod, she could model other ways. as for her singing/rapping, no comment... i heard her "i love you" song didn't even make sales on itunes, despite her millions of friends on myspace who say they'll support her. but good luck to her with it.

Guest NinJa_girL

The song is actually catchyXD

Her other songs like Paralyze are pretty good...no cussing and stuff and sound normal

Archived