Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluecarrot

glb9-meev1.jpg

i saw this gothic lolita volume being sold at a manga store where i live..i felt like i had the holy grail in my hands... too bad i couldn't buy it.. *weeping..

and in the pink suit..miyavi looks crotchless~

Guest piece_of_mind

man you guys are crapping it up hard here eh? one day four pages!! won't be long till you guys build this thread up again.

Guest nininitah

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Z9MWGN...FE3H7WO3910WFQ8

-kekkonsiki no uta, again :3

Did any of you catch the recent LFX...where miyavi performed the "Aha" song (iono what to call it)...he called a "coupling" of kekkonsiki no uta and ashita tenki ni naare. ITS REALLY CUTE :3

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GQM1KL...ST0GXULDITL339H

^heres the rip...and i can post the actual LFX video with the performance (its even cuter how he looks when hes singing it ^___^;;)...if anyone wants <3

Guest chigusa707

Miyavi is hotness personified. *sizzle* I used one of his images for my fic. gawd.. hot!!

thanks for the uploads, guys!

Guest Myvs_wife

eeto..i have lotsa meev piccas..lazy to post..so if u would like me to do "share a miyavi pic per day" with you..tell me..*pm or email me*

^^;;

*lazy*

Guest paranoidtrash

^Then you should be dead by now (:.

MYV has had lots of "scary" times to non-jrock listeners o___o. DLQ days~ his EGL pictures.. etc.

does anybody have the translation to kekkonsiki no uta

The single isn't even out yet o____o.

Please do upload the newest lfx : D.

T___T the kekkonsiki no uta link isn't working for me.

Guest Shiva_K

Emmm.... Hi! ^__^ I have this pic of Daigo... and since I know some people from this thread like him (and since Miyavi kissed him :lol:) I wanted to post the pic ^_^ Gomen!! :D

9948db864b.jpg

Guest paranoidtrash

Emmm.... Hi! ^__^ I have this pic of Daigo... and since I know some people from this thread like him (and since Miyavi kissed him :lol:) I wanted to post the pic ^_^ Gomen!! :D

Man.. I HATE Daigo...

he what? O_O

oh man..

the jealousy @__@ haha

-jungie

In the live of Daigo's performance "MARIA" which.. sucked. And he kept going "MIYAVI ON GUITAR" over and over and over and over and..

Miyavi kisses everyone her performes with.. hahaha

Archived