Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gackt.

in Miyavi's new video, kekkonshiki no uta, i wonder if its supposed to be showing some sort of a duality within Miyavi? We all know him as the free spirited, childish, insane guitar genius whos never spoken of any love life. But now hes getting older, he's 24 now, so I wonder if hes possibly considering getting married or just having someone special in his life? I know its MIYAVI but he's still human and we all mature eventually, some of us are just late bloomers.

Of course at the end of the video, it makes it all look like a joke and hes still going to be Miyavi, but that would just be the perfect way to cover it up so no one would start asking about it :)

Guest lucky_me_noodle

Me toooo :angry:

It's like the momentum but anyways it''s resurrected again...

So I hope no newbe makes a new one without looking through the

threads first...

And yeah I guess it's alargiht i guess....

Waaahhhh topic subscription.. Mission Accomplish B)

Heya fello meevers.....

Guest paranoidtrash

I can't wait to get his new single but for realz menn...

3 different version ... :blink: which one which one...

Buy them all! XD

I don't know. The meaning of the songs are only crystal clear to himself.. as always (:.

Guest Miyavizt

[PV] Miyavi - Kekkonsiki no uta (10.12.2005)

miyavipv9ug.jpg

If aonyone wants it, I have it uploaded and can PM it to you....just leave a message.

i am super deperate to have the pv.... hehe.... thanks in advance :D

Guest paranoidtrash

Can you upload it via yousendit? I downloaded it over the weekend but I forgot what the file was named ;___;.

Archived