Quantcast
blossomnagr

Park Min Young 박민영

8 hours ago, mmac80 said:

This was on May 25th. That "if" is making me a bit nervous. I'm still hoping they'll release Season 2 of Busted before the end of the year. 

Oh please let them release the 2nd season. They’re done filming it since Dec I think. I’m excited with her interaction w/ LSG. And I just need to have PMY back on the screen again...lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kenrei said:

Oh please let them release the 2nd season. They’re done filming it since Dec I think. I’m excited with her interaction w/ LSG. And I just need to have PMY back on the screen again...lol.

Same here!  Hosting an awards show is not enough. They need to be in a drama together, too! :lol:

• Like 3

@mmac80 agree they need to but I think it's not possible this year( though I wish)may be next year and beside minyoung I think both Lee jong suk and Krystal dramas haven't got any broadcast date yet,so let see. Have watched both the lead actors drama I liked Zhang zehan work more.

Busted season 2 where are you :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Min Young has become a new model of mini-massager. Representatives of the company promise the commercials  June 15. Min Young commented on working with the company: "I am very happy to be a model for my beloved mini-massager"

СвÑÑлина вÑд Hong Kong Park Min Young Fan Club.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Park Min Young has become a new model of mini-massager. Representatives of the company promise the commercials  June 15. Min Young commented on working with the company: "I am very happy to be a model for my beloved mini-massager"

I love that our girl is busy with lots of endorsements, but also hope she rested well between jobs! I know it’s better to busy than idle! I need one of those mini massage! Lol

• Like 3

YASSS! Our QUEEN has a new endorsement! How many active endorsements does she have now? 6 or 7?

I'm still waiting for that shampoo endorsement :lol:.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

YASSS! Our QUEEN has a new endorsement! How many active endorsements does she have now? 6 or 7?

I'm still waiting for that shampoo endorsement :lol:.

Yes its great, but I'm wait for news about new drama, she said about another project this year so maybe on winter?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

I haven't listened to this yet. She's so shippable she has so many OTPs (should be MTP - multiple true pairings) :joy:

Podcast #69 The Battle of the Park Min Young OTPs

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2019/06/11/podcast-69-the-battle-of-the-park-min-young-otps/#more-93837

MTP lmao:Dbut this is so true she indeed have chemistry with all her costars and as a result everytime a new shipper thread opens after drama ends.

Hope she will have another project at the end of year and literally praying no romance genre please:rolleyes: I will take anything over it 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

MTP lmao:Dbut this is so true she indeed have chemistry with all her costars and as a result everytime a new shipper thread opens after drama ends.

Hope she will have another project at the end of year and literally praying no romance genre please:rolleyes: I will take anything over it 

Agree with MTP! The chemistry is just natural. Can’t blame the fans wishing for her to end with her leads.

I also want that type of project for her (no romance angle). That’s why I’m looking forward to Busted S2 because it’s a nice break for her and shipper fans :lol:. I badly want a movie for her too! Why is it she only has 1? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kenrei said:

Agree with MTP! The chemistry is just natural. Can’t blame the fans wishing for her to end with her leads.

I also want that type of project for her (no romance angle). That’s why I’m looking forward to Busted S2 because it’s a nice break for her and shipper fans :lol:. I badly want a movie for her too! Why is it she only has 1? 

Yes movie would be a better choice for this end year project,I want her to try out of box characters kinda greyish,she can try indie movies too,women centric movie there are so many director n writer team that I want for her lol as I first look out for the team behind the drama.My least favorite genre is romcom and believe me I watched wwwsk and hpl just cause of pmy,main characters chemistry otherwise I would have dropped both.My favorite pmy dramas are 7 days of queen,remember,healer,city hunter even though they ruined the original manga.Wishing her new project would be something that she never tried cause it will be challenging to see her nailing it.

• Like 1