Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

This week pmy will finish her drama(I think last filming will be done on 30th? as per her schedule)She did really amazing job in portraying the character of deokmi :thumbsup: I loved her pairing with kjw and as much as I would love to see them together in another drama with different genre I think don't that will happen soon (low-key hoping lol).I hope she will rest a bit and come to drama land with another good project soon(busted season 2 is still here) but that time I would love to see her doing some slice of life dramas and crime thriller genre dramas.Eventhough she worked with Kim won suk in "sunkyungkwan scandal" but his recent project were really interesting (signal,my ajusshi) so I do hope her to work him again and beside that I would love to see her working with dir.ahn pan seok(secret affair,heard it through grapevine)writer Kim Eun hee,park hae young lol I have a long list so I should end it here.Regarding actors wish to see her with Jung hae in,kang ha neul ,Lee seung gi and the list goes on hehehe :Danyway I will be supporting her always Fighting minyoungie!:heart:

Thanks @Oksana Sutra for always updating :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook Share Their Favorite Scenes From “Her Private Life”

Ahead of the finale, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook chose their favorite scenes from tvN’s “Her Private Life.”

To relieve the sadness of viewers who are already sad that there are only two episodes left of seeing their favorite drama couple Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young) and Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook), the two lead actors revealed their favorite scenes.

First off, Park Min Young chose the scene in episode four where Sung Duk Mi and Ryan Gold had to take photos while pretending to be a couple. The part where they had to pose very closely to each other increased the tension and made hearts flutter.

Concerning that scene, she said, “I remember the photo time when I pretended to be a couple with Ryan when [Duk Mi] was in danger of being revealed as a fangirl. I think it was an opportunity for Duk Mi and Ryan, who had been arguing and quarreling before, to feel some excitement for each other. The fun was multiplied thanks to the reaction of Lee Sun Joo (Park Jin Joo).”

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young9.jpg

The actress also said one of her favorite moments was in episode 14 during the “silhouette model” scene. Ryan was unable to draw because of his trauma, so in order to help him, she became his model. Duk Mi asked Ryan to slowly follow her silhouette so he could draw again. Through this, Ryan gradually started to overcome his trauma.

Park Min Young explained, “The fact that Ryan couldn’t draw was heartbreaking, and the process of helping him slowly open his mind and overcome the trauma was very warm.”

kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-23.jpg

cr.soompi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

D7yjkP2UwAAOpY-?format=jpg&name=large

Minyoungie :wub: CR Twitter 

I am gonna miss her as deokmi :heart:.

Twitter is on war seriously group of fanatic shippers(you know who)attacking pmy fans good lord so much Drama over drama.Please these shippers (not all of them)need to get a life smh this much obsession over celebs is really bad and shows your immaturity.I really hope pmy next project will not be a romcom I will take anything but romance/romcom  genre  nope cause they will be coming for pmy neck every time when she  will work with new actors so fu*king tired of all this richard simmons.Why can't they leave her out of this mess wasn't it enough for them last year.They keep slandering her in the disguise of so called constructive criticism of her current drama.Please take a long break relax,travel and I hope she won't post anything on her ig for a while.Jessica please take her on world tour lol :D.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

I am gonna miss her as deokmi :heart:.

Twitter is on war seriously group of fanatic shippers(you know who)attacking pmy fans good lord so much Drama over drama.Please these shippers (not all of them)need to get a life smh this much obsession over celebs is really bad and shows your immaturity.I really hope pmy next project will not be a romcom I will take anything but romance/romcom  genre  nope cause they will be coming for pmy neck every time when she  will work with new actors so fu*king tired of all this richard simmons.Why can't they leave her out of this mess wasn't it enough for them last year.They keep slandering her in the disguise of so called constructive criticism of her current drama.Please take a long break relax,travel and I hope she won't post anything on her ig for a while.Jessica please take her on world tour lol :D.

You said such beautiful thing, please dont mind about this shippers war,  time made all clear.

Thank you for your support!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

You said such beautiful thing, please dont mind about this shippers war,  time made all clear.

Thank you for your support!

Yes I tried to overlook it several times but sometimes it's too much.Anyway hpl is ending today so i hope now they will stop whining:Dlol so immature :thumbsdown:.No need to say thanku :D we as her fan will always support her.

Big applause to pmy for finishing hpl..and as always she got another shipper again..but after hpl her recent shipper before hpl so weird..what can i say ppc shipper it's the worst ever shipper to pmy..i will not ever comments again at that thread..i never hate pmy co star but i really wish pmy doesn't have any relationship with psj anymore because i really can't digest their shipper..now i understand why a lot of pmy fan doesn't like ppc. Not because psj but cause of their shipper..for first time i won't support something relate to pmy aka ppc..

• Like 2

New video from Namoo!

Park Min-young said, "This work was a difficult work for me, but I feel grateful that I am able to finish it safely and I am glad that I am thankful to all of you who have loved me so much. I hope you'll enjoy it again, thank you for loving me again, and I'll do something good next time! " 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Your hard work didn't go unnoticed minyoungie as we all appreciate and love you,See you in next project till then enjoy ,relax and travel  with your friends and family:wub:.Congratulations for the well deserved award for playing another lovable character of miso!(her english accent though :wub:).

p.s Seeing so called fans worrying about pmy only after her drama ended is just so hilarious and funny

MONSTA-X-Hyungwon.gif

• Like 2