Quantcast
blossomnagr

Park Min Young 박민영

Hate it that they take like a week to put up the eng subtitles and I need to wait for a few days for the Chinese subtitles 

Watch: Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook Raise Anticipation For âHer Private Lifeâ In Making Video

Park Min Young said, “Kim Jae Wook is exactly the kind of person I envisioned to play the role of Ryan Gold. Though he appears to be perfect, he has his own flaws and shows a more human side of himself as the episodes progress. I have full faith that he will be able to pull off the role very well.” Kim Jae Wook also had high praise for Park Min Young as he said, “She has a bright energy that I don’t have, even her character is like that. Filming with her raised my anticipation that we’ll be able to showcase great chemistry in the drama.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1311994wpp/watch-park-min-young-and-kim-jae-wook-raise-anticipation-for-her-private-life-in-making-video

• Like 1

Leon is just so cute in the video. He really seems to be like a toddler clinging to her mom...lol. He’s not camera shy either. It’s funny when PMY cuddles him too tight.

This is just one of the poster, right? We could still expect for another one? This poster is good as PMY and KJW are both gorgeous but I also want to see the ‘fan’ version of SDM.

• Like 1

PMY is so cute being naughty with her boss..lol. I’m glad she’s been given a dinner treat by her agency. They’re treating her good.

• Like 1