Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

[SBS Star] Park Min Young Makes 500 Jars of Fig Jam on Her Own Just for Her Fans!!

DqvWAEPVAAAYl3d.jpg

Apparently, actress Park Min Young loves her fans more than they might think. On October 21, Park Min Young held a fan meeting at White Wave Art Center, Seoul.
According to her management agency NAMOO ACTORS, Park Min Young put her heart into the event and participated in every step of the way as this was the first time for her to throw a fan meeting since her debut back in 2006. During her fan meeting, Park Min Young spent a quality time with her fans and entertained them with different performances such as singing and dancing. After the meet and greet session, she gave everyone a jar of fig jam as a present with a little note that she wrote herself. Park Min Young's fans were moved by her sweet gesture once again, after her agency revealed how much effort she put into this.
It turns out that Park Min Young made all those fig jams all by herself.
Park Min Young's agency stated that it took exactly three days to make 500 jars of fig jam since she decided to do everything on her own starting from buying 265lbs of figs to putting it into a jar. This heartwarming news put a smile on everyone's faces not to mention her fans'.
https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004994723&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Park Min Young Awes In Dance Practice Video For âGod Is A Womanâ And âTouchâ

Watch: Park Min Young Awes In Dance Practice Video For “God Is A Woman” And “Touch”

Park Min Young’s agency shared a dance practice video of the actress dancing to Ariana Grande’s “God Is A Woman” and Little Mix’s “Touch.” May J Lee of 1Million Dance Studio helped choreograph the dances.

Previously on October 21, Park Min Young held her first official fan meeting “MY Day” (a.k.a Min Young Day). It was revealed that she put in a lot of effort and passion into the event since it was her first fan meeting ever.

During the fan meeting, she performed IU’s “Friday” by changing the lyrics to Sunday, the day of her fan meeting. She also showed a video of herself failing the ticketing for her own fan meeting, which sold out in 30 seconds. The first half of the event was calm, while the second half was more lively with Park Min Young playing games with fans on stage. She even gifted a fan with homemade kimchi.

Park Min Young concluded the event by introducing a heartfelt letter to her fans. She thanked them for standing by her when she was going through tough times during her 20s. She also said that it’s her turn to protect her fans by becoming an actress they could look at with pride.

Check out her passion and effort in the dance practice video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1255835wpp/watch-park-min-young-awes-dance-practice-video-god-woman-touch

• Like 2

Park Min-young, 3-week choreography exercise for fan meeting ... The essence of reverse tribute
201811021337226211216_20181102133755_01_20181102134006917.jpg?type=w540

[Herald] The actor Park Min-young's fan love is a hot topic.

Park Min Young successfully held the official fan meeting 'MY Day' on the 21st of last month. Recently, fan love has tried to convey the sincerity to the fans with 'Park Min Young' s tribute.

For all the fans who attended the fan meeting, Park Min-young was impressed with his prepared homemade figs, jams, tumblers and handwritten letters. It was a warm gift without the hands of Park Min-young until ordering, production and packaging. In particular, the fig jam was made with Min Young Park's mother and aunt, and it is said that he ordered more than 120kg of organic figs in the South Sea.
As well as to sing in the IU 'See you on Friday' to 'I'll see you on Sunday "as companies with a sense of Younha' wait 'for the day fan meeting touched fans. He also danced to 'God Is A Woman' and 'Touch' and filled the hole with cheers and crushing and attracting the attraction. This is the back door that I was so enthusiastic that I was reminded of the schedule of the trainees preparing for the idol debut for three weeks.

'God Is A Woman', 'Touch', and a dance practice video, which was released on the 1st, received a lecture by a choreographer who performed as a jury member of 'Producer 48'.
This video, taken with Mayie Lee at the One Million dance studio during the choreography exercise, was a nice present for fans. Not only domestic but also overseas fans are surprised by Park Min-young's unusual appearance.

In the process of preparing for the fan meeting that Park Min Young 's heart and passion is buried, the fans were once again impressed. It is the first fan meeting that opened in 13 years debut, and it is the virtue of Park Min Young who wanted to give happiness full. Park Min - young 's determination to be a better performer also became stronger because he wanted to thank and reward the fans who kept his side silently.

On the other hand, Park Minyoung is reviewing his next film, shooting the Netflix entertainment program 'You're the You' Season 2 '.

(its google translate so i'm not really sure if its right  but it says the next will be movie?)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003092484

• Like 2

PD Jang Hyuk Jae and original cast member Park Min Young appeared to talk about the second season of “Busted!” The producer revealed that Lee Seung Gi will join the show as a new player. He said, “Lee Seung Gi participated in the second season. He came to our show without knowing anything. We only gave him the background information of him participating in our show as a new detective member.” The producer added, “He showed his unique charms of always working hard and looking smart but sometimes being sloppy.”

Park Min Young also shared, “We filmed one episode already, but it feels like he was originally one of our members. There are people who share similar traits, and he and I are similarly sloppy sometimes. It feels like the team has gotten younger. I didn’t have someone close in age to me, but now I have a good friend and partner.”

Netflix’s original variety show “Busted!” is a show where seven stars with very different personalities and charms try to solve a mystery that happens during each episode.

DreaBhyUUAADkz_.jpg

• Like 2