Quantcast
blossomnagr

Park Min Young 박민영

Oohhh... I love her new photo (above) from Grazia! I like it best when she smiles. 

@ruuuuthpft I envy those fans too. It seems like she's very accommodating to everyone. How can you not admire this lady. She's almost perfect!

• Like 4

So I finally got the courage to watch a few episodes of 7DQ and can't help but notice her chemistry with Lee Dong Gun (even if he's the anti-hero). I'd love for them to work together again (similar wish for Yoo Ah In). Goodness, my list is getting long...lol.

Back to 7DQ, my fave so far is Ep6. PMY is so cute and hilarious! I can't help but rewatch the scene over and over where she dressed up as a gisaeng (after posing as a man - SKKS vibe) and stumbled her way to get her man to go out with her. She's silly and cute especially with the adorable accent. I know PMY can cry a river but once she turns on her aegyo, no one can resist her :lol:

• Like 6

Park Min Young Names Which Variety Show She Wants To Try

Park Min Young has shared a variety show that she’d like to appear on!

The “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” star features in a pictorial shot in Paris in the September issue of Grazia.

In an interview for the magazine, Park Min Young talked about her recent role in the hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” She said that Kim Mi So is the character that is the most similar to herself and added, “Mi So is a cooler person. I tried to be like her in terms of her professionalism.”

Park Min Young also said, “I’m the type of person who in real life often wears my hair tied up and doesn’t have any make-up on. If I have the chance, I’d like to be on a reality variety show like ‘I Live Alone.'”

“I Live Alone” is an MBC variety show that follows celebrity guests who live on their own and reveals their everyday lives at home.

• Like 3

I hope MBC will cast her on that variety show! I'd love to see a glimpse of her everyday life. I'm sure it'll be fun and interesting. I'm glad she's showing interest in variety shows as I feel it'll make herself be much more closer to her fans as we'll learn more about her.

• Like 5

I can't wait for Busted 2 that i am rewatching all episodes and even the press interviews!

This is unexpected - someone seems to be shipping her with Kwang Soo i see, lol. Both are adorable here. Does anyone know what he is saying from 0:30 onwards to make her blush and laugh happily? Yoo Jae Seok is nodding away at the front lol..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, strymeek said:

I can't wait for Busted 2 that i am rewatching all episodes and even the press interviews!

This is unexpected - someone seems to be shipping her with Kwang Soo i see, lol. Both are adorable here. Does anyone know what he is saying from 0:30 onwards to make her blush and laugh happily? Yoo Jae Seok is nodding away at the front lol..

Likewise. .. and laugh while watching it 

• Like 3