Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

Ok...so now that the rumor has been laid to rest....who do you think PMY should act with next? I wish she would do another drama with LMH but I know thats never gonna happen. JCW maybe?

I root Kang Ha Neul for her LOL. PSJ's friend hahaha.

KHN is really young for her. . . but I like him since he laughs a lot hehe

• Like 3

So pretty! I don't think I'll ever get tired praising this lady. She just radiates a happy aura. I really hope she can still get some rest after her ordeals the last few days. I can't wait to see the pictorials!

If it's true that she's considering to do a movie then I'll be looking forward to it! I just want her talent to be fully utilize and gain more recognition. 

• Like 5

Park Min Young Talks About Why Her “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Character Is Her All-Time Favorite

park-min-young-4.jpg

Her character in the drama was a memorable one for Park Min Young, who said, “It feels like we’re still doing the drama. I miss it to the point that I want to go back. Kim Mi So is my favorite among the characters I’ve played until now.”

She added, “I liked everything [about my character. She didn’t try to stand out, but just did her job to the best of her ability. She was charismatic, and her determination to make her own way in life was admirable. Seeing how she takes care of herself and bravely faces any situation that comes her way, I knew that this character would be special.”

The consistency of the character was also something that made Mi So such a memorable character for Park Min Young. She said, “I liked that she didn’t become this dopey character after falling in love. She stayed grounded and said ‘no’ when she needed to and gave advice when she needed to.”

On how it was working Park Seo Joon, the actress said everything was great. “Park Seo Joon has so many strengths as an actor. He’s fast on his feet, and there are a lot of actors who don’t really know how to use their bodies, but Park Seo Joon is naturally very good at acting with his whole body.” Specifically with rom-coms, Park Min Young said, “I don’t know if it’s because he’s done a lot of rom-coms, but he really knows which parts of the drama will make people fall in love. Even with really cringeworthy lines, he’ll deliver them in such a sweet way that it makes the character sweet and cute.”

When asked if she’s ever experienced a slump in her career, Park Min Young said she has, twice: once before “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and once before “Healer.” “There were times when my self-esteem as an actor had fallen, but ultimately, looking back, there was always a great drama that came to me like a gift. Now, I’m not as affected by [slumps]. No matter what happens, I think, ’this is going to pass.’”

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kenrei said:

So pretty! I don't think I'll ever get tired praising this lady. She just radiates a happy aura. I really hope she can still get some rest after her ordeals the last few days. I can't wait to see the pictorials!

If it's true that she's considering to do a movie then I'll be looking forward to it! I just want her talent to be fully utilize and gain more recognition. 

Yes, I love to see her act in a Drama again. I've watched her "The Cat" movie already. Wish her all the best. She is the only actress I love in this world. I love to see her  found the right man for her... wear the wedding gown  just like the one she wore at WWWSK  for real.. and of course be with the man that can be with her for the rest of her life. I only want her to be happy. For me she is the best and the most versatile actress who can portray any kind of roles. I cry when she cries, laugh when she laughs and smile when she smiles. God bless you PMY. I wish you will choose PSJ as the love of your life.  I love to see you to be together for real.

7 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Park Min Young Talks About Why Her “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Character Is Her All-Time Favorite

park-min-young-4.jpg

Her character in the drama was a memorable one for Park Min Young, who said, “It feels like we’re still doing the drama. I miss it to the point that I want to go back. Kim Mi So is my favorite among the characters I’ve played until now.”

She added, “I liked everything [about my character. She didn’t try to stand out, but just did her job to the best of her ability. She was charismatic, and her determination to make her own way in life was admirable. Seeing how she takes care of herself and bravely faces any situation that comes her way, I knew that this character would be special.”

The consistency of the character was also something that made Mi So such a memorable character for Park Min Young. She said, “I liked that she didn’t become this dopey character after falling in love. She stayed grounded and said ‘no’ when she needed to and gave advice when she needed to.”

On how it was working Park Seo Joon, the actress said everything was great. “Park Seo Joon has so many strengths as an actor. He’s fast on his feet, and there are a lot of actors who don’t really know how to use their bodies, but Park Seo Joon is naturally very good at acting with his whole body.” Specifically with rom-coms, Park Min Young said, “I don’t know if it’s because he’s done a lot of rom-coms, but he really knows which parts of the drama will make people fall in love. Even with really cringeworthy lines, he’ll deliver them in such a sweet way that it makes the character sweet and cute.”

When asked if she’s ever experienced a slump in her career, Park Min Young said she has, twice: once before “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and once before “Healer.” “There were times when my self-esteem as an actor had fallen, but ultimately, looking back, there was always a great drama that came to me like a gift. Now, I’m not as affected by [slumps]. No matter what happens, I think, ’this is going to pass.’”

So true... even me, I like her latest rom com with PSJ. Hope to see them together for REAL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2018 at 12:49 PM, niharika111 said:

Ok...so now that the rumor has been laid to rest....who do you think PMY should act with next? I wish she would do another drama with LMH but I know thats never gonna happen. JCW maybe?

I am hoping for Lee Joon ki with a good script in tvn and a big no for lmh again haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1