Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 Winner 'Soompi Awards 2019' "Actress of The Year'' [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

10 K-Drama Actresses Who Have Magical Chemistry With Any Male Lead

Park Min Young

Park Min Young is also known as the queen of chemistry, so obviously she must be included on this list! Ever since she appeared opposite Ji Chang Wook in “Healer,” she’s wowed audiences with her uncanny ability to get sparks flying with any of her male co-stars. It’s well-known that pretty much any K-drama she stars in is guaranteed to be a hit. Some co-stars who she’s had some intense chemistry with are:

Ji Chang Wook in “Healer

healer.gif

Park Seo Joon in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.jpg

Yeon Woo Jin in “Queen For 7 Days

Spoiler

queen-for-seven-days.jpg

Watch “Queen for 7 Days”!

WATCH NOW

Kim Jae Wook in “Her Private Life

her-private-life3.gif

See “Her Private Life” for more!

WATCH NOW

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Soompi for new article with PMY , its great that they start talk more about her, I still remember the time when she always was forgettable here. Well look how many hot guys worked with our girl, she is very lucky lady. 

And who will be next???

Couple days ago  I saw this post  

I wish this:  Park Min Young and Lee Joon Gi -romantic comedy k-drama

D-vOFAaW4AI-N-N.jpg

King and Queen in romcom? its my all time wish, but let it be costume romcom please!!!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 7/7/2019 at 3:09 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

I wish this:  Park Min Young and Lee Joon Gi -romantic comedy k-drama

D-vOFAaW4AI-N-N.jpg

King and Queen in romcom? its my all time wish, but let it be costume romcom please!!!

Wonder what’s her next project? Kinda missed her lately. There are too few updates on Instagram. I think it’ll be great if it is true. I enjoyed watching the four short episodes of Sweetheart... Min young is so cute and bubbly.. Bunny bunny... :lol:

• Like 2

Still no news of Busted season 2 broadcasting date:sweatingbullets:. lee joon gi pairing with minyoung nice combo but i would prefer them in historical melodrama or slice of life dramas :wub:.Can she make a comeback already :D.

P.s If only her shippers with psj were not this rabid and  importantly if the dating rumor wasn't out at all then i would have loved to see minyoung in itaewon classes cause the drama premise looks good.

• Like 2

I hope she can get offer to act drama like thriller or something mistery. Dont use beautiful office wear and no rom com. Like her old drama "remember"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Still no news of Busted season 2 broadcasting date:sweatingbullets:. lee joon gi pairing with minyoung nice combo but i would prefer them in historical melodrama or slice of life dramas :wub:.Can she make a comeback already :D.

P.s If only her shippers with psj were not this rabid and  importantly if the dating rumor wasn't out at all then i would have loved to see minyoung in itaewon classes cause the drama premise looks good.

its interesting MY never was special guest.

51 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I hope she can get offer to act drama like thriller or something mistery. Dont use beautiful office wear and no rom com. Like her old drama "remember"

yes, I do not want for her to become office cliche heroine, so yes some not  like that roles. But I'm sure now she has more rom coms propositions. 

• Like 2