Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

News!!

Namoo Actors Announcement of Legal Response to Vicious Netizens of Their Actors

Hello everyone, here is the big tree.

The company has severely warned netizens who maliciously blame their actors and disseminate unfounded false facts.
"It is an obvious cybercrime to harm the actor's reputation on the Internet and insult the personality."

The company monitors the portal and the community at any time. If the above-mentioned crimes are discovered, the company collects cases and conducts prosecution procedures with legal entities.
The company will prosecute malicious netizens and impose fines and imprisonment on malicious netizens.
It is not a statement of the actor, but a malicious insult to personality, a personal attack, unfounded speculation to fabricate false facts, and spreading rumors are criminal cases.

The community led by DCinside Gallery, various portals, news reply posts, various SNSs, etc. are openly violating the law, and the company will immediately respond to it by legal means, and will not compromise this.
When you find content that belongs to a cybercrime against your actor, please report it with the following email address.
In addition, when sending screenshots, for more effective and faster response, please refer to the report method.

<Malicious Reply Report Format>
1) Email title: The name of the actor who belongs to "Malicious Reply"
Ex) [malicious reply] Hong Jitong
2) Email content: Capture the full screen so that you can see the URL of the post and attach it as a PDF file.

In the future, Dashu will do its utmost to protect the rights of its actors.
Thank you.

* Big tree actor malicious message related report email address: pr@namooactors.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please guys!!! I think some of you maybe a sipper but please do not write any shippers delulu on Min Young IG page 

have respect to her,  only matter for PMY's fans is her happiness its all, if she wants close her private life she has her right!

And one more I want  to tell you Love without Respect its  Obsession.

Today Min Young delete some delulu comments from her IG and we had this message from Namoo 

So hope  shippers will calm down now.

• Like 2

Park Min Young Talks About âHer Private Lifeâ And Chemistry With Male Co-Stars

Park Min Young Talks About “Her Private Life” And Chemistry With Male Co-Stars

Jun 20, 2019
by Y. Shin

Park Min Young recently spoke about her career in an interview for fashion magazine Marie Claire.

During the interview, the actress remarked, “I still don’t think I was able to completely send off [the character] of Duk Mi from the drama ‘Her Private Life.’ Although it might take a while, I’ll gradually send her off without rushing it.”

She also revealed that she did not give up when it came to acting and that she had perfectionist tendencies towards researching and searching for breakthroughs. When asked about how she chose her projects, Park Min Young stated, “For [works] that I won’t be unable to [act in] if not now and projects where I think ‘If it isn’t now, then I can’t do this’ as I grow older, I always try to choose them. I think the most important factor is if I’ll be able to enjoy [acting in] that project.”

As for her chemistry with her male co-stars, Park Min Young said, “Once I start the project, I have this belief that the [the actor] must look cool in my eyes in order for the viewers to fall in love as well. So I tend to discuss the points, gestures, and lines that make my heart race [with the actor].”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333475wpp/park-min-young-talks-about-her-private-life-and-chemistry-with-male-co-stars

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

My poor baby still hasn't been able to move on from Sung Deokmi and Her Private Life. It's such a relatable and fun character, and it looked like she was having the time of her life on the set, so it's totally understandable. I haven't been able to move on either. I haven't been watching any K-dramas after HPL.

• Like 3

DPC Skinshot LED masks are sold out.
LED Skinshot LED mask launched in April this year only 2 months and accumulated revenue exceeded 5.4 billion yuan, becoming a new competitor of the domestic mask and LED market. Previously, it was sold out on Lotte TV shopping on May 19 and Shopping CJ on June 3. In particular,
The sales amount on June 3 is over 670 million.

СвÑÑлина вÑд Rachel Park Min Young ë°ë¯¼ì's Vietnam Fanclub.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

DPC Skinshot LED masks are sold out.
LED Skinshot LED mask launched in April this year only 2 months and accumulated revenue exceeded 5.4 billion yuan, becoming a new competitor of the domestic mask and LED market. Previously, it was sold out on Lotte TV shopping on May 19 and Shopping CJ on June 3. In particular,
The sales amount on June 3 is over 670 million.

СвÑÑлина вÑд Rachel Park Min Young ë°ë¯¼ì's Vietnam Fanclub.

Woow..congratulations..it's remain me to Isenberg..always sold out too..

• Like 1

While pmy busy doing her duty and so good on that..a shipper forum keep question why pmy never be a cover girl to top mag like her oppa shipper..and hoping for it..if they really know pmy..they will know why..pmy even decline and very selected at some of cf offer..what magazine cover..?she it not someone who like being on spotlight..it's even take her 10years to be at expose and open to reality show and media..she really have very good relationship with media if she want to be cover she can do anytime..it just she doesn't need that kind of thing..when she agree to do iv and photoshoot with mag before and after project that a good thing already..

Why that shipper like to question about pmy abilities..why she not on forbes..why she not on cover top magazine..compared her to other and their oppa..she have the right choose what she like or not..just respect her principle and decision..don't make your assumption..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, seoseo said:

While pmy busy doing her duty and so good on that..a shipper forum keep question why pmy never be a cover girl to top mag like her oppa shipper..and hoping for it..if they really know pmy..they will know why..pmy even decline and very selected at some of cf offer..what magazine cover..?she it not someone who like being on spotlight..it's even take her 10years to be at expose and open to reality show and media..she really have very good relationship with media if she want to be cover she can do anytime..it just she doesn't need that kind of thing..when she agree to do iv and photoshoot with mag before and after project that a good thing already..

Why that shipper like to question about pmy abilities..why she not on forbes..why she not on cover top magazine..compared her to other and their oppa..she have the right choose what she like or not..just respect her principle and decision..don't make your assumption..

She was on cover a couple times but she never want to be a star she wants to be a good actress And that is why we love and proud of her! PMY's fans never think about her like about star or celebrity 

we always saw her like an actress! That is all. I bet this people didnt understand how is it to wait your actress two years  without any info about her. But Min Young's fans know how it  And we waited her not because we need a star we waited our actress, we price her for not looking popularity but for her efforts to achieve more in the act, even when she receives awards for popularity with gratitude, she notes that she wants to get an award for the best act, and not just for the popularity, it shows that she seeks not for the popularity but for recognition of her skill. People who are disappointed
that she is not on the cover of the magazine just do not know who Min Young is.

• Like 1
  • Love 1