Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Lee Kwang Soo And Yoo Jae Suk Find Themselves In Hot Waters With Song Ji Hyo Over Coffee Trucks

The June 16 episode of “Running Man” had Song Ji Hyo questioning both Lee Kwang Soo and Yoo Jae Suk over coffee trucks, following a first round of bickering that happened in a previous episode between Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo.

While talking about what they’ve been up to these days, it was revealed that Lee Kwang Soo had sent Park Bo Young and Lee Si Eon a coffee truck to the set of their drama, tvN’s “Abyss.” He immediately knew what was coming his way as he remembered how Song Ji Hyo had grilled him about never sending her a coffee truck. Before Song Ji Hyo could get a word in, Lee Kwang Soo started apologizing to her, making her laugh instead.

Running-Man.png

The other members started needling him but when Yoo Jae Suk began to tease him, Lee Kwang Soo refused to go down alone and said, “Didn’t you send Park Min Young one too?” Yoo Jae Suk, realizing that he was in trouble, started trying to explain his way out of it as he said, “Park Min Young sent me ginger tea, jujube tea, homemade kimchi…” However, Ji Suk Jin interjected with, “But Song Ji Hyo sent you semi-dried herring,” and Yoo Jae Suk had nothing to say.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332413wpp/lee-kwang-soo-and-yoo-jae-suk-find-themselves-in-hot-waters-with-song-ji-hyo-over-coffee-trucks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ahn Bo Hyun Shares Behind-The-Scenes Stories From The Set Of “Her Private Life”

Ahn Bo Hyun Shares Behind-The-Scenes Stories From The Set Of “Her Private Life”

Ahn Bo Hyun added that the entire cast had had great chemistry and that the atmosphere on set was great. He said, “We put in a lot of improvised moments in ‘Her Private Life.’ A lot of the laughter in the drama was real laughter. The atmosphere on set was good. Park Min Young, the rom-com queen, was particularly good at improvising. Park Jin Joo was also really good. The two of them could probably improvise the whole thing without any scripted lines. I didn’t have a lot of scenes with Kim Jae Wook. Because he did so many scary roles in other projects, I thought he would be hard to approach, but it was the complete opposite. He takes care of the people around him, and gives a lot of advice. When I first met Park Min Young, she told me to stop speaking formally to her because we were playing characters who had been friends for 33 years.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332455wpp/ahn-bo-hyun-shares-behind-the-scenes-stories-from-the-set-of-her-private-life

3 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

СвÑÑлина вÑд Rachel Park Min Young ë°ë¯¼ì's Vietnam Fanclub.

19/06/22 Shooting  CF

Finally queen pmy back to work..while she was missing all her shipper active make predictions..all shipper have the same coincidence and predict..both changmin n park2couple talk about the same period  time not active in ig..jwc post statue  pictures at LA..park2 coincidence..jeamin analysis scene n ig to..that fun to read..can't wait to see her active again on work so her..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Thanks to a lof of cf..so that pmy fan got update and chance to see her while she not filming drama..why busted still don't have airing schedule..hopefully the rumour that pmy will have another drama before end of the year its true..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Min Young visit Lady Gaga's concert she is her favourite singer ever!

Oh wow I didn’t know Lady Gaga is PMY’s favourite. I saw her concert in Las Vegas before and she was amazing! Glad to know I share at least a bit of same interest with PMY :lol:.

• Like 1