Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 Winner 'Soompi Awards 2019' "Actress of The Year'' [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

11 hours ago, ruuuuthpft said:

HER FM TICKETS GOT SOLD OUT IN MINUTES!!!!!! :love: I know some int'l fans who were waiting for the ticket to open but they were still not fast enough to secure tickets so they're lurking in twitter for people who'll cancel. Daebak huhu. I hope she'll have more fanmeetings in the future. I'll surely attend those once I save enough lol

I also love the tagline MY.Day hehe so sweet of her to say that it's also OUR Day :heart:

That's so wonderful!!! I'm happy she's getting the love she deserves. Sad for those who missed out. Let's hope we can get glimpse of the events from fellow fans who were lucky enough to be with her on that day.

Yes, I love the tagline too! Its witty so I guess it's her idea.

• Like 2

(NEWS) Park Min Young, Jung Hae In, APAN STAR AWARDS Popular Award #ParkMinYoung and #JungHaeIn selected as winners of the 2018 Popular Awards APAN Star Awards. It will held in Kyung Hee University Peace Hall on October 13.

DpHH7fNU4AAYXx6.jpg

• Like 1

(NEWS) #ParkMinYoung and Japanese actor Shinguchi Kentaro won “Special Performance Awards” at the 13th Asian TV Drama Conference The 13th Asian TV Drama Conference will be hold in Daegu on October 17.

DpOMCqHU4AATZ-D.jpg

• Like 1