Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 Winner 'Soompi Awards 2019' "Actress of The Year'' [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

Goodness, PMY is really pretty in anything she wears! Thank you all for sharing her pics. 

@anthurium_52702 let's not talk about age then...lol. I only recently became her fan after watching WWWSK. Although I knew her from SKKS (one of my fave) but I never really followed her career (or any other K-actress) as I was busy fan-girling Oppas during those times...lol.

I enjoyed watching Busted too and glad she'll be in season 2. For now, I hope she can be a guest in any variety show. I bet a lot of people would enjoy seeing a diff side of her. 

• Like 3

Park Min Young And More Give A Glimpse Of âWhatâs Wrong With Secretary Kimâ Reward Vacation

Park Min Young And More Give A Glimpse Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Reward Vacation

It looks like the “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” team is having a great time in Phuket!

Some of the cast and crew of the hit tvN drama recently traveled to Phuket, Thailand for a reward vacation to celebrate the drama’s huge success, including leading actors Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon.

On August 17, Park Min Young shared a photo of herself enjoying her rest and relaxation in a perfect summery outfit, with a big smile on her face. She wrote in the caption, “In Phuket,” and added that she loves tangmo pan, an iced watermelon drink that’s popular in Thailand.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1216655wpp/park-min-young-give-glimpse-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-reward-vacation

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm jealous of the SG fans :bawling: :joy: I hope I have a chance to randomly see Minyoungie out on a walk in the future too lol. I love how she is really generous of the fans wanting to take pictures with her plus she is really an independent woman who can travel anywhere :relaxed:

• Like 5