Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Niiice! I can't wait! It might not be the action/thriller romance that I was hoping for, but at least it's not another rom-com. I like Seo Kang-Joon. He's an okay enough actor, and he's really an eye-candy, hee!

If the Weather Is Good, I'll Find You

Due to trauma Hye-Won experienced at the age of 15, she does not trust people. Hye-Won teaches painting to students at a private art institute. She has a feud with students and she quits her job. Hye-Won decides to stay with her aunt, who runs a pension in the countryside. Meanwhile, Eun-Seob runs a bookstore near the pension run by Hye-Won's aunt. Hye-Won begins to work part-time at the bookstore. Soon, a romantic relationship develops between Hye-Won and Eun-Seob.

Based on novel "Nalssiga Joeumyeon Chajagagesseoyo" by Lee Do-Woo (published June 28, 2018 by Sigongsa).

Source

Now, where can I find an english translation of that novel?

I found this about the drama. Translation please?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Park Min-ying's new drama "The weather will go to you," the original novelist Li Zhizhen updated instagram (cr. bookbutler)
I got the first report this morning, I received a lot of emails and information, and many people are very happy to consult. Because the actor's brokerage firm has not yet confirmed the publication, I want to tell you slowly, but the report is always uploaded.

The message that is now confirmed is the jtbc month fire drama "When the weather is good, I will go to you", which will be broadcast in February next year. Thanks to the story of the sea otters and grace. Thank you for your heart.
The production team members, as well as the actors, hope that they will be free and healthy, and will be able to work happily while gaining a lot of support and love.
The upcoming winter and early spring... and the readers, I am also happy to watch the TV show!

If the weather is good, I will go to you.
Jtbc_drama for a warm TV show too

СвÑÑлина вÑд Oksana Syutra.

• Like 3

parkminyoung-seokangjoon-iwillfind.jpg

Well, don’t they make a pretty picture. JTBC has a new drama in the works called I Will Find You When the Weather Is Nice, which is a bit of a mouthful of a title. The drama is an adaptation of a 2018 novel of the same name, penned by writer Lee Do-woo, and is already making some buzz with its potential casting news. Park Min-young (Her Private Life) and Seo Kang-joon (Watcher) have both been offered lead roles, and both actors are reportedly reviewing the script.

The show is in its early stages, without even a director or a writer attached to the adaptation, which is why I’m a little surprised to hear that casting is already underway. But I’m looking forward to seeing how the show shapes up, because the synopsis of the novel that the show is adapted from sounds like a thoughtful, introspective snapshot of two people who fall in love. And the fact that a bookstore plays a major role in the story is a massive positive from me.

The reports don’t specify which roles have been offered to Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon, but I think it’s safe to assume that if they join the show, they’ll play the lead couple. Park Min-young’s would-be character is an art instructor who quits her job at a prep academy after an incident with one of her students. She decides to go stay with her aunt, who runs a guesthouse, and comes across a high school classmate who now owns a bookstore that was converted from a small, old house. That classmate is the male lead, who used to harbor a crush on her, and who gives her a part-time job managing the bookstore while she stays in the area for the winter.

A wintry, countryside setting and a quaint, homey bookstore? Sign me up. Although I might have to wait for quite a while – I Will Find You When the Weather Is Nice is slated to air on JTBC sometime in 2020.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/park-min-young-seo-kang-joon-considering-jtbc-bookstore-romance/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On presscon for  'I Wanna Hear Your Song " YWJ heard  that Min Young called him "King of Care", and then he said that Park Min Young and Lee Bum Soo was his best co-stars. He is so sweet! I hope someday Min Young will work with him again in romcom!!:grin:

ÐобÑаженнÑ

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

On presscon for  'I Wanna Hear Your Song " YWJ heard  that Min Young called him "King of Care", and then he said that Park Min Young and Lee Bum Soo was his best co-stars. He is so sweet! I hope someday Min Young will work with him again in romcom!!:grin:

They're also a fave pairing of mine. I hope in the future we see them in another work. :)

• Like 1