Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

21 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Naver article about Min Young;s pictorial in VOGUE said this : '  On the other hand, Park Min Young is studying her next work after the end of 'her private life'.'

So lets wait for the news !

Wooww..patiently wait for news to come out soon..hopefully pmy new work will start filming by end of year or early..

• Awesome 1

【NOWNEWS 】19.08.02  

Everyone is paying attention to Park Min-ying's next work. She said that she will slowly start to prepare. "It is not the appearance that has already been shown in front of the audience, but the new, simple and personal feeling of Park Min-ying."

СвÑÑлина вÑд Hong Kong Park Min Young Fan Club.

• Love 1

20 hours ago, seoseo said:

Wooww..patiently wait for news to come out soon..hopefully pmy new work will start filming by end of year or early..

I’m also waiting... and trying my best to be patient hehe....

ÐобÑаженнÑ

Top Asian star Park Min Young graced the cover of 'Vogue' magazine in Taiwan for its August issue!

Pulling off chic see-through dress styles with a lovely smirk or a powerful gaze, Park Min Young captivated with her elegant aura. Earlier this year, Park Min Young successfully wrapped up her 1st Asia fan meeting tour, also snatching a solo endorsement deal in China. 

The actress is currently on break while considering her next production. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/park-min-young-is-a-lovely-diva-on-the-cover-of-vogue-taiwan

• Like 1

I’m currently watching Dr Jin and had just finished episode 4. This is my first time watching this drama. It is quite interesting.and every episode ends with really exciting cliffhanger thus far. :w00t:

Her face is chubbier in this drama but still as cute as now. Although her acting in Dr Jin is likeable, I can see that she has improved greatly, especially in Her Private Life. :wub:

I’m learning Korean because of her so I’m planning to watch all her old dramas to learn more about her past and practice my listening skills. 

Is anyone else rewatching her old dramas lately? 

5 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Pulling off chic see-through dress styles with a lovely smirk or a powerful gaze, Park Min Young captivated with her elegant aura. Earlier this year, Park Min Young successfully wrapped up her 1st Asia fan meeting tour, also snatching a solo endorsement deal in China. 

The actress is currently on break while considering her next production. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/park-min-young-is-a-lovely-diva-on-the-cover-of-vogue-taiwan

What is the endorsement deal in China? Not sure if I had seen it yet.

11 hours ago, minyyy said:

I’m currently watching Dr Jin and had just finished episode 4. This is my first time watching this drama. It is quite interesting.and every episode ends with really exciting cliffhanger thus far. :w00t:

Her face is chubbier in this drama but still as cute as now. Although her acting in Dr Jin is likeable, I can see that she has improved greatly, especially in Her Private Life. :wub:

I’m learning Korean because of her so I’m planning to watch all her old dramas to learn more about her past and practice my listening skills. 

Is anyone else rewatching her old dramas lately? 

Glory jane..remember..n queen for 7 day is  the best one

But..a new leaf..not really..that drama just waste pmy talent n skill..the good thing from this drama is pmy can learn more about acting from senior..at that time it's better if pmy accepts role of doctor stranger..

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

Glory jane..remember..n queen for 7 day is  the best one

I recently watched Queen for 7 days after @Oksana Sutra recommended it. It was very touching and nice drama. I never imagined that I would love :wub: the drama so much since I normally don’t like historical dramas. Had also watched Remember recently but I somehow didn’t really like the two lead actors and PMY didn’t have as much airtime as them. I prefer the bad guy :phew:  and PMY to be with the judge rather than the male lead. 

Ok, will try to watch Glory Jane after Dr Jin. Thanks for the recommendation. 

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

But..a new leaf..not really..that drama just waste pmy talent n skill..the good thing from this drama is pmy can learn more about acting from senior..at that time it's better if pmy accepts role of doctor stranger..

I see. So at that time she had two offers and she picked A New Leaf? Hmm... ok will probably watch it last then. 

5 hours ago, minyyy said:

I recently watched Queen for 7 days after @Oksana Sutra recommended it. It was very touching and nice drama. I never imagined that I would love :wub: the drama so much since I normally don’t like historical dramas. Had also watched Remember recently but I somehow didn’t really like the two lead actors and PMY didn’t have as much airtime as them. I prefer the bad guy :phew:  and PMY to be with the judge rather than the male lead. 

Ok, will try to watch Glory Jane after Dr Jin. Thanks for the recommendation. 

I see. So at that time she had two offers and she picked A New Leaf? Hmm... ok will probably watch it last then. 

Yup..she got 3 drama offer..first she accepts doctor stranger but suddenly she decline and got another one too..finally she chose a new leaf..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Casting news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minyoung with Seo Kang joon in romance drama (Jtbc) "If weather is nice,i will come to you".Really hoping this to be true :wub:.But have to wait till next year so may be it will be pre produced (which is good as no stress from live filming).

P.s read the premise looks like a healing drama and minyoung will be playing the role of teacher and seo Kang joon will be playing a man who is running a book store.Jtbc dramas are good so I wish she will accept it and as for the chemistry no doubt it would be electrifying :wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

ÐобÑаженнÑ

Park Min Young And Seo Kang Joon In Talks To Lead JTBC Romance Drama

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon may be uniting for a new drama!

On August 6, an industry representative reported that the actors will be starring as the leads of upcoming JTBC drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” (literal title).

In response to the reports, a source from JTBC commented, “Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon are positively considering their offers to star in ‘I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice.'”

The drama is based on a novel of the same title and is a warm romance story set in the countryside. Seo Kang Joon was offered the role of Eun Seob, a man who runs a small bookstore and is direct about his feelings. Park Min Young is in talks to play Hae Won, an art teacher who has experienced a painful past.

Reports have said that the drama is set to air in February 2020, while JTBC stated that it will air within the first half of 2020.

ONE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1