Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

On 7/7/2019 at 3:09 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

I wish this:  Park Min Young and Lee Joon Gi -romantic comedy k-drama

D-vOFAaW4AI-N-N.jpg

King and Queen in romcom? its my all time wish, but let it be costume romcom please!!!

Wonder what’s her next project? Kinda missed her lately. There are too few updates on Instagram. I think it’ll be great if it is true. I enjoyed watching the four short episodes of Sweetheart... Min young is so cute and bubbly.. Bunny bunny... :lol:

• Like 2

Still no news of Busted season 2 broadcasting date:sweatingbullets:. lee joon gi pairing with minyoung nice combo but i would prefer them in historical melodrama or slice of life dramas :wub:.Can she make a comeback already :D.

P.s If only her shippers with psj were not this rabid and  importantly if the dating rumor wasn't out at all then i would have loved to see minyoung in itaewon classes cause the drama premise looks good.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Still no news of Busted season 2 broadcasting date:sweatingbullets:. lee joon gi pairing with minyoung nice combo but i would prefer them in historical melodrama or slice of life dramas :wub:.Can she make a comeback already :D.

P.s If only her shippers with psj were not this rabid and  importantly if the dating rumor wasn't out at all then i would have loved to see minyoung in itaewon classes cause the drama premise looks good.

its interesting MY never was special guest.

51 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I hope she can get offer to act drama like thriller or something mistery. Dont use beautiful office wear and no rom com. Like her old drama "remember"

yes, I do not want for her to become office cliche heroine, so yes some not  like that roles. But I'm sure now she has more rom coms propositions. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

its interesting MY never was special guest.

yes, I do not want for her to become office cliche heroine, so yes some not  like that roles. But I'm sure now she has more rom coms propositions. 

Not for special role but female lead (anyway Kim dami is already in and she had shown some amazing acting skills in her movie "the witch").

Agree about no more office based dramas.Hope to see her playing some strong badass female character.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 12:03 PM, Pmyonly said:

Not for special role but female lead (anyway Kim dami is already in and she had shown some amazing acting skills in her movie "the witch").

Agree about no more office based dramas.Hope to see her playing some strong badass female character.

Like to see pmy as doctor..not like dr.jin..but like drama romantic teacher dr.kim female version..or some like strong female characters..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1