Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

On 6/21/2019 at 7:10 PM, seoseo said:

While pmy busy doing her duty and so good on that..a shipper forum keep question why pmy never be a cover girl to top mag like her oppa shipper..and hoping for it..if they really know pmy..they will know why..pmy even decline and very selected at some of cf offer..what magazine cover..?she it not someone who like being on spotlight..it's even take her 10years to be at expose and open to reality show and media..she really have very good relationship with media if she want to be cover she can do anytime..it just she doesn't need that kind of thing..when she agree to do iv and photoshoot with mag before and after project that a good thing already..

Why that shipper like to question about pmy abilities..why she not on forbes..why she not on cover top magazine..compared her to other and their oppa..she have the right choose what she like or not..just respect her principle and decision..don't make your assumption..

Agree with you that as fans, we should give her the freedom to choose her projects and enjoy her private life. I haven’t been her fan for a  long time as I only started watching Korean dramas around February this year. WWWSK was the 2nd Korean drama I tried watching and I fell in love with her Secretary Kim character. Mi So is so pretty, cute, kind-hearted and responsible in her work as well. And I love her pairing with Vice President. After that I also watched Healer and City Hunter, and then Her Private Life. Last weekend I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal and had just finished watching Queen for 7 Days today. I just realised now that I like her pairings with all the other lead actors. Her great acting skills really makes me love her and her partner in the dramas as well. :wub:  She makes us believe that her character is really in love with the lead actor and we very much want them

to date in real life. Therefore, I trust that Min Young will choose the best projects and wish her the very best. Will patiently await her next projects and give my support. :wub::wub::wub:

P/S: Besides her dramas, I really enjoy watching her recent Klug advertisements with the cute dog. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 7/2/2019 at 5:53 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

This is so cute. I’m ordering the Klug massager just because Min Young endorses it and she looks so cute and pretty in the ad. 

She looks extremely cute pouting her lips in the clip above. :wub:

• Like 1

10 K-Drama Actresses Who Have Magical Chemistry With Any Male Lead

Park Min Young

Park Min Young is also known as the queen of chemistry, so obviously she must be included on this list! Ever since she appeared opposite Ji Chang Wook in “Healer,” she’s wowed audiences with her uncanny ability to get sparks flying with any of her male co-stars. It’s well-known that pretty much any K-drama she stars in is guaranteed to be a hit. Some co-stars who she’s had some intense chemistry with are:

Ji Chang Wook in “Healer

healer.gif

Park Seo Joon in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.jpg

Yeon Woo Jin in “Queen For 7 Days

Spoiler

queen-for-seven-days.jpg

Watch “Queen for 7 Days”!

WATCH NOW

Kim Jae Wook in “Her Private Life

her-private-life3.gif

See “Her Private Life” for more!

WATCH NOW

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Soompi for new article with PMY , its great that they start talk more about her, I still remember the time when she always was forgettable here. Well look how many hot guys worked with our girl, she is very lucky lady. 

And who will be next???

Couple days ago  I saw this post  

I wish this:  Park Min Young and Lee Joon Gi -romantic comedy k-drama

D-vOFAaW4AI-N-N.jpg

King and Queen in romcom? its my all time wish, but let it be costume romcom please!!!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1