Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Golden Disk Award - girl you rocked the red carpet! Even though you didn’t exactly match (fashion-wise) with your arm candy that night (I also love LSG), individually you both looked gorgeous. I love even more the second outfit. That blue dress was just divine. It complemented her skin complexion beautifully.

Aside from all the things above, what I really wanted to praise more about PMY is her hosting skills! Of course, I don’t understand the language but the way PMY speak and how she interacted with LSG was so confident and at the same time charming and endearing (since she’d always smile). I understand it was PMY’s first time hosting as the main MCs but she managed to pull it off with aplomb! I hope major event organizers took notice of her hosting skills so she can do this more often. She really came prepared. She spoke with confidence and looked at ease with everything.

And of course, PMY won’t be PMY if she’d not do a cute silly thing! How cute was she sliding towards the back to greet some of the girls. Poor LSG, he was even pulled towards her...haha. Such a dear!

• Like 3

Taiwan Fanmeet - She looks amazing as always but the presscon pics were just so lovely. 

How lucky her TW fans were? Let’s see - they were the first overseas fm, not only did they get to witness MY’s beauty and various talents up close but they were able to touch her as well. Those are every fan’s dream! Each fan was able to high five with her. Even when it was time to leave (knowing she’d be exhausted by now), PMY still managed to personally say goodbye to her fans waiting at the carpark.  Such a sweet lady! Ever since I started to stan this girl, I have never been disappointed instead I’m being drawn more into her (as if I needed more reasons). I know no one’s perfect bit she’s close to it!

Speaking of talents, how cool was it that PMY learned a new dance choreo and sang a Chinese and English songs. Not any English song but a Whitney Houston song (those high notes)! That was just impressive! She really wanted to please her fans and thus work hard at everything she does.

a sidenote: seems like there was a TW actor in the crowd. Is anyone familiar with him? I wonder if he met PMY backstage :D

I’m so looking forward to her next fanmeet in Japan. I hope she’ll sing even if it’s just a phrase of a Japanese song. I’d like to hear her speak Nihonggo again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Jae-wook, Park Min-young courted for fanboy and fangirl roles in new tvN rom-com

Actors Kim Jae-wook (The Guest) and Park Min-young (What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim) have both been offered parts in a new tvN rom-com drama, Her Private Life.

pmy.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

I am excited over this part too: "Directing will be done by PD Hong Jong-chan whose past works include Dear My FriendsMost Beautiful Goodbye, and Life. "

• Thanks 3

0000359973_001_20190125173310914.jpg?type=w540

Park Min-young, Taiwan fan meeting composer From 'Cat Song' to 'Reverse Tribute'

Actor Park Min Young's Asian fan meeting is a hot topic. 

On the 20th, Park Min Young successfully completed a fan meeting 'My Day' in Taipei, Taiwan. Following the Korean fan meeting, I hold a fan meeting in Taiwan and Japan and are walking the 'Asian Queen'. 

Over 1,000 fans gathered to celebrate Park Min-young's first Taiwanese fan meeting, and Park Min-young, who was so touched by this, made an unfailing atmosphere with a tireless fan love. 

more read on Naver https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000359973