Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

City Hunter's 1st episode rating was 10%...I think it got the 2nd place among its 2 competitors which are "Best Love(1st)" and "Romance Town(3rd)"..still a good start for CH!!!I'm going to wait for the english subs...hopefully, it will be released early..=D

Today is the Baeksang awards...certainly hoping for a J4 quartet reunion!!!They were so adorable on-stage during the KBS 2010 drama awards, hope they will all have awards though it's impossible because Park Yoo Chun, Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki are all nominated for the same award, which is Popularity award for actor. Park Min Young was nominated for Top Excellence award for actress and Popularity award for actress...

@JzzMeen

I hope TOP and Min Young cheer or at least talk with each other on the Baeksang awards, or maybe sit with the J4???waahhh...it would be hilarious..they're sooooo cute together in "I am sam", and now that Min Ho, which was also included in the cast is PMY's leading man in CH, TOP is gonna be like, "I was the 2nd lead and MH got the chance to be her lead man"...(delusional mind activating again...^_^)

Good day!!!Hoping for more posts in this thread...=D

Wow, 10 is more than I expected. Just hope it will go up as each day goes.

The thing is I wonder whether the baeksang broadcast will clash with CH and cause lower rating? Does anyone know?

Did anybody watch the 1st episode yet? I am waiting for the subs.

Song Joong Ki- Park Min Young interview transcript (Google Mangling from Baidu SKK)

@renelhuang

Help us with the totally nonsense portions, dear. My link

Reporter: first impressions of  each other?

Min Young: the first impression  is, as good looking, so the women think like character, but I think he was more  than man, that makes me very surprised. [Didn't get this one. Is she saying she was surprised by how manly he was despite his good looks?]  Also, always smiling face very  strong impression is bright and cheerful person, the sound is also good..

SJK: Thank you. I am ... and Min-British  co-operation is the first time, is a bit self-willed women do this thought .[ It was the first time we were working together,  I thought she would be self-willed(? Does it mean arrogant or something?)]        Is more  than I love to laugh (smile face) impression. One day she was at the scene and  schedule the most, although very tired but always smiling. Therefore, very good.

Reporter: how to actually working  together?

Min Young: the mind is very  clever, I think he is very clear how the shooting himself in the role of the  actors shown. Yong River is easy to pay  attention as frivolous man, Yong River in the charm of the base so that 120%  play out. So, I was not really matter what  the older generation, and learned a lot from him. Able to work with, very relaxed  and happy. Be able to meet such high  expression is a very lucky actor.

SJK: in the next  listening to these words I'm sorry. I am acting very powerful ... I  think, is really the ah.

Min Young: how and not the same  as before?

SJK: I do not know. In the young actor, is  outstanding I thought. Through this drama, I felt even  more. How should I say, the  interpretation of this role dresser, I would like to see from the position of  the actress is very delicate role played poorly on the aliasing. So, even if men are also very  cute to wear, when the women returned, and allow pure image is appropriate, said  Xi, which is acting very powerful Yeah. Also, what time is a time when  large radio Ceremony (TV screen translation is abbreviated) is the first pass,  no, is shot and happy scenes that I remember very clearly acting like this is  very powerful, happy, happy those acting. [  I would really like the proper translation here. They are talking about  the Dae sa rae here. I thought I heard MY saying "Kim Yoon Shik here  and not "red red":D]

Min Ying: Red, Red  

SJK:  shot red, I am a little forgetful, is shot in the heart

Min Young: This interview  should be separated from doing it

SJK: I'm fine Yes, because I have  a thick skin (joke)

@yamashi02, This is the part you were referring to!

Reporter: If we can co-second  play, what kind of TV you want to play?

SJK: As Korean dramas  [secret Garden] like that, what if the soul Tingyou interesting exchange  

Min Young: might be  interesting, he thought so strange Yeah

SJK: It is ah  

MY: also seems to be  quite interesting, seems to play the role of twins is very interesting. I and  the total is said imaging-based brother and sister, may be good  

SJK: Yes, ah, a lot of ah  

Min Britain: What kind of role  does not really matter, as can be competent

SJK: right  

Japanese viewers Hello everybody,  I'm sensitive English (hello in Japanese and Korean), is the scandal has allowed  Sungkyunkwan actor Pumin Ying Xi, we are pleased to see

Reporter: popular actors and  great feelings of cooperation?

Min Y: the end of shooting,  the first to know why women are so envious of that, because the actor is so  handsome, I think, Yeah envy. However, during the filming, I  just think it is my colleagues and then also look at them as role play, Jieao(Ah In?),  and good Chun, and Yong River was. So, happy, ah, well ah, the most  powerful workplace environment is not such a thought. But now know, because it is  really very handsome, men are.

Reporter: and one day the feeling  of cooperation? (Working with Yoochun)

Min Y: is a popular singer,  but also an idol, the first thing acting idols? Such worry. However, in the first of the  lines, it is powerful yeah I think so, the early worries disappeared.      At the same time see the results  of practice and effort. Photo shoot, whether before or  after the studies are honest acting, shooting late to turn, I got a lot to help  the degree, I also learned, is the best Partne (partner) (maximum ト ナ ー ー の パ).        ( What does this mean?)

Japanese viewers, Hello  everybody, I'm Song Zhongji (TV screen omitted)

Reporter: I and the river  similarities with courage? ( His similarity with Yong Ha?)

Yong River: (laughs) me ... and I  have similarities. Funny naughty men and women I  have ideas, like a joke, which is very similar. In fact Yong River with those  little tricks control women's capabilities (Mira International に hand practiced  hand tube で women を コ ン ト ロ ー ル su ru force は, Japanese is written like this,  but listen to Korean, if said what), this is a day of good at, I am sorry some day, I do not  have that ability

Q: how to capture the atmosphere  of the scene?

Min Y: First the atmosphere  is very good, who starred in many of the same age, because the production is  poured warm, so a lot of laughter, while also helping each other, while  shooting, so the scene. Because it was not mature we  would like to make a good TV idea is very strong, so we complement each other,  exchanging views, very hard. I think this atmosphere is also  shown in the works, and the surrounding people also say so. Therefore, it is very pleasant  and happy shooting scene.

SJK: Yong River out of the  atmosphere ... the time, very good (laughs). I'm sorry (Korean), I'm sorry (in  Japanese). How, and  this atmosphere (sorry). Why do you say, I think because  the character is a bright Yong River, and fearless character, so very happy, I'm  sorry, complacent.

Reporter: shooting in the hard  things?

Min Y: the most difficult  to say if or physical, the TV just in time for the summer during filming, though  from the footage look pretty bright, but really hot. Because I am a man play the role  of women, so in more than five months have been tied to breast cloth, therefore,  have felt weak digestive system, really hot, is such a physical aspect.  No spirit, it is very interesting  pleasant scene. There are very much like the role  I play, or the more pleasant aspects.

SJK: I just said, Yong River,  have already said Yes, a woman with a small trick control, but what I face, I do  not know about this, I also said the director, not to inspiration. Yong River is very popular there,  but in the end it was Jieao robbed, this is really very hard. Although very interesting shot, I  usually still sleeping a lot. [Didn't get this part, did he think he had too many playful scenes and was worried about his character's development?]

Q: What impressed with the scene?  

Min Ying: I am of course the  scene and Hee Yun, ceremony in the new list, the first face we speak, cake event  (drama translation slightly), my mother gave me a cake, because not being  treated as food, I on the surrounding people say,  because it is the civilian population of food, do not take good care of you say,  this memory deep. Yun-Hee also said that the first  lines as well think of my father crying scene, and I all face the world a little  Hee Yun-bit open-minded scene, has been left in memory. First time I know love, that is.    Because a lot is the first time,  so the moment we first met, and is left in memory of the scene.      

SJK: I recommend the Aspect, the  coveted 4 people to help with the job done, through the crisis of the scene  (drama translation omitted), the good times of crisis, jun (LSJ), jie ao (MJS), Yun Hee,  Yong River work together to help the scene, but also help Yun-Hee's scenes. I  would like to group together and complement each other 4, I think this is very  good, very good. The audience also watched this as  a key word just fine.

Reporter: The message to the  audience

Min Ying: Sungkyunkwan scandal is  the young people can feel the passion of youth age drama, Love Story and also  describes the friendship and deep, very confident that is a very interesting  work. Very sorry, and we really want to  meet directly recommend the show, will meet, please just enjoy the Sungkyunkwan  scandal.

SJK: Japanese meal of you, I like  to know how to understand and accept my Sungkyunkwan Yong River played in the  scandal, I heard that has started running, and very nervous. I want to go with the last 4  individuals can be great in Japan, if not I will go alone to Japan, Yong River  and rice together to discuss the show. In Japan we see it, thank you!  (Is he saying he wants to go to Japan with the other three? If they can't,  he will go alone? Or is Mimi getting too excited for nothing?:()

Highlights some translation  slightly

Min Ying, CII: Sungkyunkwan  scandal, better look good ah!

Message of the earthquake, not  translated, probably meant do not give up hope, Japan Come on! Xiexie Min Ying, thank you in the  base!

Guest JzzMeen

Hi... Happy Thursday...

Anybody watching “City Hunter” first episode. I tried to watch through streaming... but gave up half way... it kept buffering...if you want to watch there are links given in SOOMPI City Hunter thread.

For recap to Ep 1 please go here... thanks to @ jbarky  {RECAP] City Hunter Episode 1 

I don’t really bother about rating before...10.0 is it good for the first episode ???   I just want  “City Hunter” to have a good rating... and hope it keeps increasing ...

@sweetMASHKA –  thanks for dropping by...though not many of us here.. we try our best to share about Min Young so that more people to know about her .. there is no silly comment here . every sharing is very much appreciated... do come again, OK ..:D

@rene  Thanks for the translation.... so she was talking about her Judo training.. @mimi when I saw the picture (enlarged) before it got posted to the current size, I really saw teary eyes... probably she reminisced about hard times she had during the training... remember this :- (posted before ) :

6:44 asking PMY about her learning judo. she said she went to the action school to learn and she can do the basic moves. something about a month, and she said she didn't use a stunt double.

7:00 LMH was asked how it felt it (possibly being thrown over the shoulder by PMY?). he said it hurt, and she's very good at it. that PMY worked very hard for a month. then he added that she could've worked a little less hard.

Even LMH wished that Min Young did not work that hard..... such a caring partner :D !!!!!

Though Kim Nana didn’t make big appearance last nite but she was on news today... the first encounter of Lee Yoon Sung and Kim Nana.

first.jpg

uni2.jpg

Love at the first sight???

uni1.jpg

She looks like a high school girl.. even netizen commented how youthful Min Young looks in school uniform...

Credit OSEN..

@ yama and @ Gogeous , add this to your list....:D

OTP.jpg

credit DAUM

Looking forward for Paeksang Award and the Episode 2 of "City Hunter"... hope baeksang broadcast doesn't affect the rating of CH...

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Hello sweetMASHKA!

---

As for me, I'm not planning to watch city hunter until the subs comes out. :wacko:

though the waiting is killing me... i'll just satisfy myself with the recaps

and the news. :tears:

I'm doing this so that I won't lose my interest and the thrill. I'm actually

not expecting for a 10% rating though not bad, i'm really crossing my fingers

that it'll go up. I want CH to be a total hit just like secret garden.

tonight will be the beaksang awards night, ayee I hope Minmin couple

would come together... so to make yoochun jealous. :lol:

Imagining stuff again. :rolleyes: I'm going crazy. :crazy: okay, fine. I'll make my imagination more

simplier and realistic, It would be nice to see if all the joseon f4 would seat together. :lol:

with Min Ho on min young's side kekek--okay w/o min ho, but uhgrrrr I want to see them

together! badly. Wanna see Yoochun's reaction. He'd probably.... tongue2.gif

I promise to be a good girl if this wish will be granted. :D

Have you seen Min Young's message on City Hunter's homepage? it was posted in

city hunter's thread. Hope someone kind hearted would translate it for us

@mimi26: Thanks for the subs...we really appreciated it!!! So Song Joong Ki thought that Min Young was CUTE when she was dressed as a man and have a very strong personality when she was dressed as a woman...kyaaa..directors and producers, give them a drama together!! but why twins? you should play as love interests! So adorable together, I even shipped their loveteam at first in SKKS...XD

And has anyone noticed that Song Joong Ki and Yoo Chun's first impression about Min Young was quite/almost similar??? They both thought that Min Young was tough(Yoo Chun) and self-willed(Joong Ki), but they both said that she was really cheerful and always smiling on the set even though she has the most number of scenes (really, looks can deceive you)? It's seems like both of them admire her strength...I mean, it's really hard to smile when you are very tired, but Min Young managed to do that, I wished I was as strong as her..=D

@gorgeous: i really loved your imagination and I second the motion..I didn't know that Min Ho was coming for Baeksang but when you mentioned that he will, I can't stop myself imagining J4 + Min Ho + TOP(XD) sitting on one table and the boys having this competitive/fierce look on their eyes who will Min Young favor on the five of them...kyaaaaaa XD (BTW, salamat po sa pag-add sa akin sa facebook!!!)

@JzzMeen: I also saw her news..It was like she only appeared a minute on the first episode in school uniform but netizens already noticed her youthful looks in school uniform (remembering I am sam)..Why would Min Ho not fall in love with her at first sight?? Hoping that ep 2 would show a lot of MinMin couple scenes, I bet the ratings would boost when that happens (1 1/2 hour kissing scene + judo scene + foutain scene + coffee scene= daebak!!)=D

Good evening...^_^

Guest JzzMeen

Ready for Min Young pictures....:w00t:

2011052619505756416_1.jpg

PP11052600146.jpg

EBB0B1EC8381.png

201105261927161001_1.jpg

PP11052600148.jpg

WOW Min Young  in white colour... you look like a bride.. girl \

credit pictures as tagged..

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Yeah, she does look like a bride, and yoochun is her groom. :wub:

Kind a frustrating that she came alone.

Her outfit reminds me of what she had worn during blue dragon awards,

only its shorter then. No wonder, Min Young loves white, she looks

elegant in it.

Lee Min Ho coming to beaksang is actually part of my imagination. :lol:

tnx for the pics [ :)

@ yamashi02

no problem, just don't call me "po" i'm not that old you know :lol:

just 1 year older than you.

---

I'm currently reading comments on twitter, and I'm really enjoying

it. "Park Min Young dress is way too beautiful!!!!!!!!!! go Chunnie..... we approve!!!"~one of the comments

from yoochun's fangirl which made me smile.

Yeah, she does look like a bride, and yoochun is her groom. :wub:

Kind a frustrating that she came alone.

Her outfit reminds me of what she had worn during blue dragon awards,

only its shorter then. No wonder, Min Young loves white, she looks

elegant in it.

Lee Min Ho coming to beaksang is actually part of my imagination. :lol:

tnx for the pics [ :)

@ yamashi02

no problem, just don't call me "po" i'm not that old you know :lol:

just 1 year older than you.

---

I'm currently reading comments on twitter, and I'm really enjoying

it. "Park Min Young dress is way too beautiful!!!!!!!!!! go Chunnie..... we approve!!!"~one of the comments

from yoochun's fangirl which made me smile.

just wanted to share Yoo Chun's picture in Baeksang

20110526203331375.jpg

(his white bow compliments MY's dress...)

when I first saw MY and YC's outfits...i can't help but think that their clothes are so matching...it's couple clothes...it might be the reason why MY came alone, because if they come together, a lot will notice their outfits matching...maybe after Baeksang awards, they're gonna get married, LOL...come on, just look how matching their clothes are, i doubt about MY's answer in CH's press con that she and YC are not in contact anymore...kyaaa...even Yoo Chun's fangirl approves MY, how cute..=D

and about the "po"...sige hnd na kita tatawagin ng po..haha =D

Just loved her white dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks drop dead gorgeous. Yet, my heart still felt sad for a while that she didn't win anything.:(Felt happy after hearing Yoochun say that he hopes that he will remain friends with the people he met through SKKS for life.;) Good decision, boy!!! I totally approve. :D

How can one person wear so much white and still look so gorgeous each time???

My dear Minyus, will come back and spazz more later. Let me take some time out and lose myself in the elegance of that white dress.:D

Later....

I know she wouldn't have won, but still feeling a bit low.:(All the more reason, why CH should work so that her fanbase will grow and she will get good roles.

The link to her red carpet video  Min Young Baeksang

Just a screencap of PMY at the awards. This was when Yoochun and MGY were getting up to receive their awards.

Min Young is sitting behind them!

398533_large.jpg

Guest JzzMeen

More to share .. I love them all :D

Some of the headlines ( so funny after get translated) Park Min, 'white goddess dress'   Park Min, 'Get off the White Goddess'    Park Min 'as the Goddess of Purity'2011052601002420000197631.jpg

201105262020091001_1.jpg

26204905390_61000090.jpg

110526_4dde5826e2a1b.jpg

2011052602387_0.jpg

201105262023481001_1.jpg

Credit as tagged,

BONUS

A picture posted by Min Young from her twitter @sweetestMY

2rege.jpg

So Gorgeous !!!!!!

@Gogeous

Dear, you watch too many rom-coms! :w00t: Such a wild imagination!! Though it didn't come true (why were there no tables?:(), it sure was worth imagining!! Ha ha.

@yamashi02,

You do give Gogeous a run for her money!:D You added T.O.P to the mix as well! Just loved all your wild imaginings. Your formula for a rocking CH second episode would have skyrocketed the TRPs.

Thanks for explaining to me what SJK said about her acting as a man and a woman. Yes, it is true. She had the most scenes and never do you see a moment in the making or the NGs where she does not have a smile on her face, except of course when she was sleeping during the trial scene. She has lots of energy. Like you, I too wish I had that and that I too could go through hard times with a smile on my face!

Did you see that pic with SJK and Yoochun? Would have loved a pic with the three and the director.

@JzzMeen

Thanks for those Gorgeous pics. "The white Goddess", huh? Though I do not care much about the opinions of some of the fashion gurus out there who are pretty mean and condescending, it's great to know she turned lots of heads. Just watch the approving nod of the photographer in that video and you get the picture. She is dressed so simple, but so elegant and to top it all, that sunshine-like smile on her face. Who can resist her?:wub:

Come on dears, let's all watch CH and we will have an epic discussion. Gonna watch ep.1 with the subs now.

Btw, I would really like to see a pic of the SKKS director in a suit. If any of you get it, plz post. Better if it is all the four together.:D

@mimi26: I'm also lonely that she didn't win anything...I guess Baeksang awards based their awards on votes, so it's natural that A-list actors and idols turned actors would get the higher chances of winning, I'm not saying that it's kind of unfair (well, a bit of =|). Yoon Si Yoon also didn't win any award when in fact he did great acting in Baker King. Song Joong Ki, her co-star, didn't also win anything which is kinda sad because he really did great in SKKS. Yoo Chun obviously would win popularity award because he has a ton of fangirls...but I didn't say that he doesn't deserve to win, he also did good in SKKS...It's okay Min Young! You have many chances of winning in other awards ceremony, maybe after City Hunter...=D

What I can't understand is that why didn't Min Young and Yoo Chun sit together????grrr....I bet they didn't also approach each other (just a guess)..come on, it was even said that Min Young and TOP talked/approached each other during the awards night but we can't get a glimpse of the SKKS OTP approaching each other? Yoo Chun might be the one not to approach her because we all know that MY is a very friendly person...I'm also a fan of their loveteam, but as I watch the BTS, NGs and makings of SKKS, I can really notice that Yoo Chun's kinda off(??) with Min Young...or maybe I am the only one thinking that? So I'm not gonna blame Min Young if she said that she's a lot comfortable around LMH than PYC..

I think only PMY, PYC, and SJK came into the awards night, I haven't read Yoo Ah In's name on the celebrity list but I kinda thought that he was nominated...I bet that if YAI attends, he will sit next to MY because they look more comfortable with each other based on BTS, NGs and makings of SKKS...^_^

@JzzMeen: She's really into white these days...but sadly she didn't win the fashionista award (i think it was Lee Min Jung who won)..but I've got to say white makes her a lot elegant..=D

I badly want to watch the 2nd episode of city hunter, MY has a lot of screen time and her love story with Min Ho was so cute based on the pictures..wahh, anyone who has the video? even without english subs i think i would be fine...

Just wanted to share a picture that made me smile...XD

i33054_a796658ddc5fea649a5027f8.jpg

credits to PMY's viet site

Okay, I take back my word that Min Young and Yoo Chun might not approach each other during the Baeksang awards, there's an evidence already..XD. Just seeing this picture made my imagination go wild again..It's seems that the picture was taken after the awards night, so does it mean that they go home ahemm...together?? my delusional brain works again...XD And based on the seating arrangements, (from the left) Min Young, Director, Yoo Chun, Joong Ki...grrr what's with the director in between them??? In the press conference he was also in between our MulRang couple...okay let's not blame him, he might be doing his job in making MY and YC not too cozy w/ each other..

BTW, I have finished watching the 2nd episode of City Hunter, and I've got to say, MinMin couple rocks!!! I can't stop smiling when the two of them are flirting or have scenes together..kyaaaa, well basically I also smiled when MY encountered the 2nd male lead (Lee Joon Hyuk), and the love triangle between the three is already showing in the 2nd episode..=D

City hunter episode 2 (tons of MinMin couple)...XD

Good day...^_^

i33072_b48c875b165db59179894762.jpg

(seating arrangement::: Joong Ki -Yoo Chun- director(he's not at the pic, maybe receiving his award) - Min Young)

Chunnie, you just can't help looking at Min Young, can't you???hahaha...bride and groom outfit rocks!!!

hoping for the english subs of CH...Min Young has a fansigning event for Buckaroo jeans today..fighting! ^_^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

The picture above totally brightened up my day. :w00t:

I'm actually feeling a bit down by the results of the baeksang

for our Min Young didn't get any awards. I knew it from the start

but I still kept my hope up. While Yoochun won. 2 awards. WOW.

but why am I feeling envious for MY? how childish of me.

and the worse thing is, none of my imaginations came true. WTH.

I even made it more simplier and realistic, was it too much to

ask for? :tears:

I read the recap on CH's ep 2, and I'm pretty much

thrilled by it. There are alot of minmin couple moments. AYEE

The link above is so tempting... I wanna watch it

but like I promised, I won't watch it til the subs are out.

Don't you think the author is lucky? he met PMY in person...wah. :w00t:

Guest nana544

She is GORGEOUS :)!!!!!! She have this natural beauty to her :). I am watching her in City Hunter and she is acting very well in there.

@yamashi02,

Ha ha, great to see them together. Obviously, I had expected this seating arrangement. :DI also saw the pics of him looking in her direction while getting up to collect his award on baidu. So take heart, dear. They are not as indifferent to each other as they want us to think.:)

Anyway, that is their personal matter though it interests us greatly.:D Now we should concentrate on City Hunter. Heard the ratings have increased for the second episode. I hope they will be higher for the third. Waiting for the day Min Young will win a baeksang.

Guest JzzMeen

Happy Friday to all Minyus ,,,( term coined by our dear mimi..)

A bit disappointed that MY didn't win... but as @yama said there are more chances in future... hopefully CAT doing well this summer... and we can see her nomination as Newcomer for movie next year.... and we can also hope for City Hunter....

Good to see that Min Young had a chance to talk to her co stars like YC and TOP..... how about Song Joong Ki?

Since we didn't manage to get a picture of J3, just enjoy this :

YCMYSJK.jpg

Credit OSEN

htm_20110526215746c000c010-001.jpg

MY sshi, are u updating ur twitter ??? Who is this guy besides her.. SKKS director??

And additional links to watch MY on red carpet..

YC  MY and SJK  Link

Min Young 1 Link

Min Young 2   Link

@yama , @mimi

I watched Ep 1 and Ep 2(w/o sub) of CH.. and enjoyed it... though Ep1 quite tense but luckily there was a bald ahjussi to tone down the situation...and it is fast paced story,,, and Ep 2 is more enjoyable because Kim Nana was there,,, and I love the chemistry of Kim nana and Lee Yoon Sung,, I'm not good in analyzing a plotline, characters,  ... because of that I don't dare to discuss it in City Hunter thread... I might be biased to Min Young character and I started to like Lee Yoon Sung,,, LMH is such a good actor,,

osen.jpg

Kim Nana with her part-time jobs

@ It's now or never Weicome to this thread... though we know that Min Young had cosmetic surgery done on her nose and eyes.. and she admitted it..her beauty is quite "natural" to me...:D

Hope to see her pictures from Buckaroo fansigning later .... any guess what she will wear today??? A white T-Shirt with B-Skin Jean???

Guest JzzMeen

Nope, she's texting yoochun "we'll see each other later babe, saranghe"

HA HA HA  :P

That's funny ...maybe you are right!!! :lol:A night date before someone flying off ,,,

PARK MIN YOUNG DURING BUCKAROO FANSIGNING

BINGO,,,, a white T-shirt with Jean

Jean2.jpg

Jean6.jpg

Jean4.jpg

Jean5.jpg

Jean1.jpg

LET THERE BE BUCKAROO- written on her T-shirt

1tlxr.jpg