Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@ JzzMeen

Wow, I really like what she is wearing. Sweet, but stylish.  And she looks so fresh n radiant these days.

I agree JzzMeen. She is really into "white" colour these days.

I have friends who keep their eyes shut the whole time a horror movie is playing. I understand.:D

@ Gogeous

Good to know Min Young can get you to watch a horror movie:P.

Yes, her signature is as sweet as she is and very creative as well. I always envy people with good signatures:(.

Somehow, I feel with the spate of rom-coms this May, a melodrama or two  might actually work.

Have you seen MY's interview from the SKKS DVD? If not, here's the link: MY DVD

What I understood:

Have only seen half. She used the word skinship somewhere and I heard namja, yeoja quite a lot. Anyway, enjoy!:)

CAT ALERT!

CAT KOREAN TRAILER

@Gogeous

Take a deep breath and watch the trailer, if you haven't already!:)

Kim Hyun Joong looks nice with the short hair. Couldn't recognize him at first.

About your last comment, still wondering.:wub:

@JzzMeen

It's time to test your love for Min Young. Watch it during the day with someone and make sure no cats are nearby.:P

I am quite impressed with how she has managed to look scared out of her wits in the trailer. It's not an easy job!

Source: kst park min young (If any of you from the kst forum are reading, THANKS A LOT...:D. Your forum is amazing!!)

If you haven't visited the "City Hunter" thread, here's the transcript of the SBS Midnight Entertainment Interview  SBS Entertainment, all thanks to Webby.

00:45 guy in white coat introduces himself as Dr. Yong an expert in entertainment.

1:05 he produces a the 125 page file saying that it records everything the 4 of them have said in interviews.

1:10 LMH says when he looks into the eyes of Dr. Yong, it's very...

1:14 Dr. Yong who hasn't slept in 2 days.

1:24 he starts reciting LMH's birth date, blood type, all the schools he has attended from elementary school up to college, his fav colors, his debut project, his role as Gu Jun Pyo. then he list GJP's popular phrase, "i'm buying you korean noodles, let's go to hokkaido." and say the korean parodies are "i'm buying you walnut, let's go to cheon an." "i'm buying you An-dong Jjim-Dak (some chicken stew in black sauce), let's go An-dong." "Let's go to Yong Dok to eat snow crab." He asks LMH whether he has said the things correctly.

LMH says correct.

2:07 LMH stresses that Dr. Yong really didn't look at the script. he was looking at the camera.

Dr. Yong replied that of course, there's no script.

Then Dr. Yong goes through a similar sequence with Park Min Young. she has a long list of projects which he recites. then he says the special thing was that PMY was the honorary ambassador for Boryeong Mud festival (to which PMY was laughing out loud). Her close celebrity friend is Jessica from SNSD. she likes to mix soju with red vinegar (??) to drink. and then i think he corrected himself saying it's mixing green tea with regular tea.

2:57 Lee jun hyuk said it's scary, he can't slap the Dr. Yong's hand.

he says LJH's birth date, and it's one day before white day (then i didn't catch what he was saying) then LJH said it's true. Then Dr. Yong nearly forgot his lines so they were laughing, but he got it right in the end. he named the event where LJH was an ambassador. (then i missed that part).

Gu Ha Ra, her birth date, she was born a day before 'diary day' (??) Then Dr. Yong asked them to name the Hit songs for KARA.

so LMH, PMY, LJH each named one song.

Dr. Yong goes through the description for each of their characters in City Hunter.

05:00 Hara corrected him that she's not the youngest daughter of the president, just the daughter.

Dr. Yong said the president has only one daughter, so she's the youngest daughter.

5:28 T/F about LMH : he used the name Lee Min as his stage name once.

5:51 LMH explained that when he used that stage name and searched himself up on the internet, he gets phrases like Australia immigration (Lee Min is also immigration). LMH said it's a sad story. so he switched back to his real name.

6:05 men on the floor asked PMY, what did she learn from Yoo Ah In while she was filming with him. i don't know what LMH say, but Dr. yong said drinking, but both of them were wrong. PMY gave them a tip that it has to do with the cellphone. Then LMH got the answer. it was twitter. PMY said YAI sent her a msg and she didn't reply back. so he asked her why and she said she doesn't know how to so he taught her.

6:44 asking PMY about her learning judo. she said she went to the action school to learn and she can do the basic moves. something about a month, and she said she didn't use a stunt double.

7:00 LMH was asked how it felt it (possibly being thrown over the shoulder by PMY?). he said it hurt, and she's very good at it. that PMY worked very hard for a month. then he added that she could've worked a little less hard. PMY was asked by Dr. yong whether she can sing. she said no. Then dr. yong said jun hyuk can sing very well and wanted him to sing. LMH said LJH sang really well (?). Dr. yong asked LJH what song it was, and it was LJH's song in 'i am a legend'. They wanted him to sing one more time but he couldn't.

8:28 LJH's T/F question: LJH has 88 members in his official fan club. LMH, PMY and Hara all guessed that the statement is wrong but it was actually correct.

dr. yong was saying that LJH just came back from promoting in Japan and there was a huge turnout. But LJH said the statement is actually right. everyone's surprised coz the previous few dramas that LJH was in had exceptional ratings (35- >40%). LJH said the site was remodeled not long ago, so fans have to reapply to be a member. Dr. yong asked whether LJH applied to be a member of the cafe. LJH said yes he did but he can't get promoted to the next level yet (korean fan cafes have different member levels. usually the higher the level, the more news/goodies you have access to from the sites. but there are requirements that need to be met in order to be promoted to a higher level.) They asked LJH how many people attended his japan fanmeet. he said around 1000 to 2000 people.

9:48 it's Hara's first debut as an actress, he asked whether she's worried. Hara replied saying she can't act. LMH said the character fits Hara well and he doesn't think it's a burden for her, that she acts well. PMY said Hara is always learning. she would ask PMY for opinion on whether she did it right. that she rehearses a lot. Hara said that she was well taken care of, given things like medicine and vitamins.

Then the 4 were asked to say their last words for the show to promote City Hunter. when it was PMY's turn, LJH made a blunder and spoke instead. so they were laughing.

source: Webby, City Hunter Soompi thread

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

why can't I see my avatar? ughr. :angry:

I've read the translation. HAHA the interview was really

a good one, and they even mentioned yoo ah in, wah

I can't count how many times i've read the part. So,

Yoo Ah In taught Min Young to use twitter huh,haha.

I've watched the the trailer of the Cat too, haha I don't feel afraid

at all. My love for Min Young is that intense. :w00t:

Into think that there are many cats going around here at our place.

thanks for the translation...

As for Yoo Ah In's part, I wonder why do they ask all of a sudden about Yoo Ah In???*smelling something fishy* ^_^ I thought it was cute...and what did Lee Min Ho feel? He might have felt honored/overwhelmed..I mean during the press conference, PMY was asked about Yoo Chun, PMY also mentioned Song Joong Ki, and now its Yoo Ah In. (Min Young really can't get away with her leading men), but PMY considered him as her most closest/comfortable co-star, defeating all of them..hahaha =D

PMY mentioned SJK? which part?and what is it all about?

ughr. I missed it. tsk

It was at 6:12 on this video My link..the uploader also gave the translation (although I can't fully understand it) of that part...

She said Song Jung Gi-sshi after she leaned on the wall...it's so cute to know that they're close, maybe even closer than Yoo Cun-Min Young, I also remembered seeing pics of Min Young and Joong Ki seating together at the blue dragon awards (together with Jun Tae Soo(Ha In Soo), november 2010) and both were like smiling...It might be because they already knew each other 3-4 years already before they filmed SKKS together, they were in the same agency before Min Young transferred to King Kong entertainment..

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

tnx yamashi02 for the link I actually seen that vid but I never finish watching it since I can't understand anything,

thats why I missed the part about sjk.Good thing you mentioned it.

didn't kow too that JTS, SJK and PMY where seated together during the blue dragon awards.

Thanks to you again. I'm currently searching for the vid to see it myself. :D ahh, I really like

seeing/knowing that actors after they finished working together still keep in touch with each other.

I actually understand why yoochun seems not that close with pmy, since I think he is just

avoiding another scandal with her, and maybe just maybe he's protecting her from his fans. :wub:

tnx yamashi02 for the link I actually seen that vid but I never finish watching it since I can't understand anything,

thats why I missed the part about sjk.Good thing you mentioned it.

didn't kow too that JTS, SJK and PMY where seated together during the blue dragon awards.

Thanks to you again. I'm currently searching for the vid to see it myself. :D ahh, I really like

seeing/knowing that actors after they finished working together still keep in touch with each other.

I actually understand why yoochun seems not that close with pmy, since I think he is just

avoiding another scandal with her, and maybe just maybe he's protecting her from his fans. :wub:

When I heard PMY mentioning SJK's name, I repeated the scene for like 5 times to assure that she mentioned him, and when I have confirmed it, I was so happy. I really think that they're close because on their shoot together on the Japanese magazine for SKKS, you can see that they're really comfortable with each other..Thanks to that, I wanted to see them on a drama together as a couple, I first shipped on them on SKKS but knowing that MY will not going to end with SJK or YAI, I have no choice to ship the main couple to avoid my heartbreak..

I've seen the pictures at PMY's viet site, Joong Ki and Tae Soo are the first ones to see MY in her mini gown that night..I wonder what was their first impression..(based on the BTS pics of Tae Soo and Min Young, I kinda believe that they're also close with each other and TS has this umm...maybe crush/admiration on her based on the way he looked at her in one of the BTS pics..^_^)

And about Yoo Chun, I also thought that way, if that's really the reason, that's so sweet at the same time hard on them, not being able to announce your love because of those crazy fangirls who might threaten MY...I don't mind if they will reveal their relationship after 3 years.

Based on this information, I have concluded that Park Min Young indeed is a very friendly person, and maybe dense???not in a bad way, I mean she might be too friendly with guys (proof:SKKS) to the extent that she can't notice the romantic feelings of the guys towards her because she might just think of it in a friendly way...What do you think??? Just only a thought.. XD

yamashi02, you r great. You spotted Song JoongKi's name from that interview and hounded the uploader until that person gave a rough translation ( which I also didn't understand fully). :DGreat job!!! What I gathered was that she was saying how if Joong ki had been there, he would have known how to answer these questions well or something and that since he was not there, she had to do the job. Is that the sense you people got?

Watching the video again, I am surprised by how much in control Min Young looks. Compared to the other two, she seems to be enjoying answering the questions. Used to get that feeling with Joong Ki as well. It's really nice to see that the success of SKKS has boosted her confidence so much.

Great to know they r still in touch. He's such a fabulous actor that I would want them to work together again.

About Micky, I too think they might be still in touch. But with the bad experience from before with the rumours, they might prefer to keep quiet about it. I think that's the wise thing to do.

@yamashi02

Enough of blue dragon awards!!! :P For days now, you have been tempting us with all the info on how MY looked, how they all looked comfy together and now you bring in In Soo as well?:crazy: I have a hard time imagining In Soo looking at Yoon Hee with anything but pure hatred. :D So it's time you brought us the proof ( in pics or videos). At least give us a link! :D

On a serious note, I feel Joong Ki and MY have grown closer after SKKS. She used to call him 'Joong Ki Joong' or something if I remember right.

As for the 'dense' part, I don't know, maybe the guys also realize after a while that it is her nature. :)

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

found the vid*clap *clap :w00t::lol:link

its on 9:04, 11:36, 11:46. They seem to be really enjoying.

I want to see the pictures too. :D

Jun Tae Su, despite playing the bad guy in SKK,he seems really nice in person.

and he acts very well too. Funny thing, I can't find myself hating him. He deserves

a second chance... you know... after the news wherein he has beaten up a taxi driver

broke out.

Guest JzzMeen

So who is going to be the horror movie queen???

horrorqueen.jpg

These 3 will be appeared in their respective horror movies.

Han Eun Jung with her -Gisaeng Spirit  will be released this August.

"Gisaeng Spirit" is a horror movie dealing with a mysterious murder as a child's spirit enters another person's body.

T-ara Eunjung  starred in  White the curse of melody  and this movie will be released in June.

It is a thriller about a popular idol group's growth and conflict, and mysterious incidents that happen. And finally, MY's Cats is scheduled to be released in August.

@mimi26... so u have a list of movies to watch ..... :w00t:

catt.jpg

@yama   and   @gogeous  remember the picture of SJK and MY posted before...

watch interview - Song Joong Ki and Min Young here... but sorry no Eng sub... :(

INTERVIEW 1      INTERVIEW 2    

INTERVIEW 3      INTERVIEW 4

I love MY with her white ( white again??) dress.. she really looks radiant ...

Tomorrow.. SBS will air the first episode of City Hunter..... All the best to MY and CH team !!!!

5232C.jpg

Credit: MY's DAUM

Hello all

Micky is also coming for Baeksang awards. So really looking forward to a Jalgeum reunion this 26th. The director is also nominated and I hope he wins it.

Our girl's chances are pretty slim. She has such big names as Ha Ji Won and Moon Geun Young to compete against. But it is great that she has been nominated. Really hope next time she wins for 'Cat' as the best new comer. :)

@JzzMeen

Thanks for that list of horror movies. Just hope it won't be an overdose of horror by the time 'Cat' releases. :(

It seems to have had takers in Cannes, so hope it can work magic at the box office.

Thanks for the interviews. I have rarely seen just the two of them together in interviews, not even in NGs or the making. So really anticipating it. :) Time for yamashi02 to swing back into action again and pester the uploader into giving Eng subs. :D

@ Gogeous

Three cheers for the GORGEOUS Gogeous. :DSo great to see the 3 together. I was only kidding. I really liked Jun Tae Soo in SKKS. Though some people said he was one-dimensionaI  and all, I think he did great with whatever he was given. And it is quite a hard job to play the villain though he was  redeemed by Chosun in the end. Anyway, I loved everyone in it, even the war minister. :D Tae Soo looked a bit nervous. I hope he can learn from his mistake and make a strong come back. 

I knew the cameraman once he spotted MY laughing would come back to her.:P Nobody enjoys a laugh as much as our girl. It is always nice to see the SKKS cast anywhere, especially together.

CITY HUNTER COMING!!CAN HARDLY WAIT!

Source: KST PMY

225487_231206176894893_100000165366107_1201793_2905932_n.jpg

Good morning!!! Today's the first episode of City Hunter! I really hope that it will have high ratings, especially because LMH and PMY's chemistry is soooooo great...netizens even commented that the looked like a real couple (scandal alert)..

@mimi26: I'm also anticipating for a J4 reunion at Baeksang awards, even if MY can't win, it's good that she was nominated, but I hope she wins..I'm so loving the pic..=D ..And about MY calling Joong Ki, "Joong Ki Joong", i think it was "Joong Ki jjang", meaning "Joong Ki the best"..

201009251508771212_2.jpg

(the bottom picture, look how Tae Su looked at MY..=D)

201009251005773080_1.jpg

(the first picture, MY pointing TS's parts in the script)

and i think i have posted the video link earlier, in the SKKS making..I think that was the last part..MY tapped TS and said something about his acting or actions, maybe...they're friends..

@gorgeous: thanks for the link. yeah, the cameraman must have enjoyed MY's laugh, her laugh makes people laugh also..I noticed that MY and Joong Ki's laugh are the same..hahaha,

@JzzMeen: MY is the horror queen of course!!!hahaha...I really enjoyed Min Young and Joong Ki's interview, it's evident that they're close, they sat very close with each other that their shoulder are each other's shoulder..I just hope that somebody sub it...the only part of the interview that was subbed (by PMY's chinese fans) was the part where JK said "secret" garden, I think they were asked what kind of drama they wanted to appear together again ang JK said Secret garden, the way Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin have switched bodies..i think Min Young also mentioned, (although I'm not sure because the translation was in chinese and I have a litle doubt about google translate's translation) that their friends says that they look alike and like brother and sister, so any kind of role will be okay..I'm also guessing that the first question that was asked was that why were they not paired up (and the video wherein JK hugged MY in SKKS flashed out), and both were like smiling and might also be thinking why..hahaha =D

I'm just really wondering why can't they gather Yoo Chun and Min Young together for the interview???they are the OTP so they should have an interview together...

Here's a link of city hunter's interview..

and PMY's fans in the Philippines..(if you happen not to understand some posts written in Filipino, just ask me because I'm a pure blooded Filipino..=D) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=150124831723240&set=a.144971808905209.32361.144335952302128&type=1&notif_t=like

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

@ yamashi02

after 3 years???? that's too long, how about next year? lol.

I'm sure that'll be the most talk about news of the year and

Yoochun and Min young would be the hottest couple.

ayeee. :wub: I'm over imagining things.

Seriously, I cant decide which i'll ship for min young,

it keeps on changing whenever I see someone close to her. :crazy:

@JzzMeen

Our Min Young spoke a little japanese! wah, it's like a melody in my ears.

lol. tnx for the links again, :w00t:

@ mimi26

SKKS casts are all so lovable, right? Even the extended cast.

Finally, the day we've been waiting for. City hunter premieres tonight,ayee

i'm very excited... and nervous. I hope this drama turns out well,

I'm hoping for a 2 digit rating for tonight's episode.

Guest JzzMeen

Today is the DAY.... All the best to "City Hunter" hope for the good rating...

Sharing pictures of Min Young on SBS Interview..

110519MidnightEntertainment_CITYHUNTERInterviewHDTV3.jpg

110519MidnightEntertainment_CITYHUNTERInterviewHDTV5.jpg

110519MidnightEntertainment_CITYHUNTERInterviewHDTV1.jpg

I don't know what the question asked... but looking at those teary-eyes.... :(

110519MidnightEntertainment_CITYHUNTERInterviewHDTV4.jpg

No matter what... keep on smiling ... Min Young sshi... fighting !!!!!

Credit MY's DAUM

Another fan-signing... more pictures to look for !!!! :w00t:

She will attend a fan-signing for Buckaroo Jean on Friday 27th... 4pm KST...

WOW... wonder what kind of dressing this time...Jeans..T-Shirt ...????

BTW, on 26th she will attend 47th Baeksang Arts Awards 2011... hopefully she can meet up with J3 of SKKS... and TOP, her partner in Haru-Haru .. it is an honour for her to be shortlisted for Top Excellence award....

@ yamashi02

Ha ha! You are on a shipping spree, dear!!!:w00t: SJK, YC, YAI, Jun Tae Soo !!!. Now what will happen once CH starts airing? :P

So that was what SJK n she discussed. They do look similar in that both are very pretty-looking. I would love it if someone would sub the whole thing. Doesn't SJK have any fan subbers? :( Yes, would have loved to see an OTP interview. This is one of the rare dramas I have seen where the OTP doesn't have an interview together. Strange!!!:blink:

@ JzzMeen

Good to see her having so many fan signings. :)She looks a bit teary-eyed or is it the light? Anyway, in one of the CH interviews, I thought she looked a bit tired. I wonder what Goo Hara says every time to make PMY laugh so much.

@ Gogeous

3 years, I admit, is too long. Anyway, let's hope that whatever is best for her personally and professionally happen in her life. She has been through quite a rough patch career wise before SKKS. Let's hope her second innings pays her rich dividends. :)

@ sweetMASHKA

Great  to see you on this thread. :D Hope we will get to see more of you in the future.

Yes, Min Young is so grounded and also honest about herself.  Just love how she spreads warmth and joy wherever she goes. So hard-working as well.  Hope all her hard work and charm pays off in CH.

Well, let's all keep our fingers crossed for a rocking CH first episode. CH and PMY fighting!!!

Guest renelhuang

@JzzMeen MC asked, he heard that Minyoung has learned judo before?

Minyoung said, yes, she has learned a mouth in Wushu School and can do the basical actions^^