Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest tegodesu

Min Young looks pretty in this news.

20101106.02500107000001.03l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.01l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.02l.jpg

credit:: //sports.khan.co.kr

....................................................................................................................

Now MY have a vacation in Paris and seems like she have a happy trip because MY upload many pics of Paris in her twitter.

20101106_1289051121_1.jpg

0sr6adjiphone.jpg

credit:: Park Min Young's Twitter

....................................................................................................................................................................

Some article related to her today.

[NEWS]Park Yoochun talks about relationship rumors with Park Min Young

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010

1.jpg

After  their respective agencies slammed the relationship rumors between  TVXQ’s Yoochun and actress Park Min Young, Yoochun recently voiced his  thoughts about the issue during an interview for his drama.

Park  Yoochun told Yeonhap News, “I was shocked when I heard about these  relationship rumors. I think it was because of that very intimate love  scene in the drama.”

He continued, “From now on, I will keep  acting with authentic emotions, even when doing mellow scenes. That’s  the only way it can look real.”

Yoochun’s agency earlier  clarified this issue as mere groundless rumors, as they stated,  “Articles about the two actors dating are not real.”

Source: Daily Economy

Photo: Star Today

Credits: Allkpop

Shared by: DBSKNights

Guest tegodesu

Min Young looks pretty in this news.

20101106.02500107000001.03l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.01l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.02l.jpg

credit:: //sports.khan.co.kr

....................................................................................................................

Now MY have a vacation in Paris and seems like she have a happy trip because MY upload many pics of Paris in her twitter.

20101106_1289051121_1.jpg

0sr6adjiphone.jpg

credit:: Park Min Young's Twitter

....................................................................................................................................................................

Some article related to her today.

[NEWS]Park Yoochun talks about relationship rumors with Park Min Young

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010

1.jpg

After  their respective agencies slammed the relationship rumors between  TVXQ’s Yoochun and actress Park Min Young, Yoochun recently voiced his  thoughts about the issue during an interview for his drama.

Park  Yoochun told Yeonhap News, “I was shocked when I heard about these  relationship rumors. I think it was because of that very intimate love  scene in the drama.”

He continued, “From now on, I will keep  acting with authentic emotions, even when doing mellow scenes. That’s  the only way it can look real.”

Yoochun’s agency earlier  clarified this issue as mere groundless rumors, as they stated,  “Articles about the two actors dating are not real.”

Source: Daily Economy

Photo: Star Today

Credits: Allkpop

Shared by: DBSKNights

It seems that Micky and Minyoung are real good friends, I hope her relationship with the other casts are strong as well, she seems to enjoy her Paris trip and I'm waitning for her new movie heard it's a horror film....

All the best to you Park Minyoung.... I will not forget your SKKS :rolleyes:

I come to know her since SKKS, and she has now become one of my favorite actress in Korea... I didn't recognize her in I am Sam, got to look for it again... There's something in her personality that I really like couldn't not figure it out what is it... i think she's one of the unique actress out there and quiet talented too... How many times I'd wish she and Yoochun would become real couple, they really look good together... blush.gif

Guest soutsada7

^^ditto, I really enjoyed her performance as KYH/KYS..she made the character so endearing :P

szac: looks like she's got great chemistry with YAI and SJK as well...I'd dearly love to see the J4 reunit. any news updates on her next project anyone?

Guest soutsada7

2KnowUKnowYunhoo: thanks for sharing PMY's latest pix via her twitter...looks like she's enjoying her time in paris immensely. I'm glad that she's getting sufficient rest, so that she can tackle her next project with zest, just as what she's done for her KYS's role in SKKS. what a beautiful gal! :wub:

Guest soutsada7

Sungkyunkwan’s big man on campus: Park Min-young interview

by girlfriday | November 7, 2010

Sure, there’s Team Moony, Team Smarty, Team Dopey, and Team Sneezy. But the make-or-break character of Sungkyunkwan Scandal was actually big man on campus Kim Yoon-hee, aka Daemul. Because I don’t care how many beautiful boys you throw onscreen (and there were an exceptional number in this drama); I won’t give a rat’s richard simmons about anyone if I don’t love the main character, and root for her journey. And boy, did I ever. Yoon-hee was bold, brassy, and adorable, and I didn’t care that she had a 21st-century sensibility in an 18th-century world. Because I’m a 21st century girl.

Days after wrapping Sungkyunkwan Scandal, 24-year old actress Park Min-young sits down to share her thoughts about Yoon-hee, her castmates, the time she almost quit acting. Methinks she needn’t worry about that anymore. Here’s to her bright and shiny future. [i've translated her responses from two separate interviews and edited them together. Warning: SPOILERS AHEAD.]

“I was so thankful I cried. I was tired enough to fall asleep standing up in front of the camera, but the cast and staff was of one mind and heart, and we raced to the finish line. I spent 23 hours of each day in full makeup, and didn’t sleep for three days at a time. My dark circles were starting to go past my cheeks. But I was happy. During the summer I had my chest bound so tightly that I had difficulty breathing and couldn’t eat for two days, but being Kim Yoon-hee made me so happy. We began at 6% ratings, but when we inched forward and finally crossed 10%, I jumped around the set like an idiot.”

“I’m kidding, but if I had studied this hard, I could’ve gone to Seoul University. I lost 4kg in six months. I’m surprised I didn’t collapse. I just told myself that I couldn’t miss a single day. The head of the production company even came by and brought me herbal medicine.”

“The set was so constantly busy, that I finally learned the meaning of being so busy you don’t have time to be sick. There were lots of scenes in the rain when we were soaked through and through, but didn’t get sick. But as we were wrapping I must’ve un-tensed my nerves, because I got sick immediately.”

“I’ve talked about this with Ah-in, that everyone: Park Yoochun, Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in, was so passionate about acting that we spurred each other on. The teamwork was so good that even when doing reactions for each other’s shots, we were diligently acting. But I have one complaint. All three of them have such baby faces. Especially Ah-in, when he cuts his hair and shaves his face, he looks like a total kid. Next to the three of them, I look old! On top that, I think the stress of the shoot has aged me.”

“Actually I never originally had plans to become an actress. But when I was applying to college, my mom out of nowhere told me to try applying to the theater program. I thought, ‘Okay, should I try it?’ and applied. Later I found out that my mom went to five fortune tellers and they all told her that I would become an actress. (Laughs) Now I think, what would have happened if I didn’t act? When I’m acting is when I’m happiest.”

“I succeeded right away when I debuted, so I was lucky. I thought that was just what happened. I thought it would all be that easy. But then things became difficult for me career-wise, and I lost confidence. For the last year I became depressed, and I ran up against a lot of walls. I seriously considered changing my career. That’s when I encountered Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I loved it so much that outside of trying to succeed as an actress, I was just grateful to be a part of this project. ”

“I was given a lot of roles as the manipulative girl, but my real personality is much more like Yoon-hee: I’m pretty spunky and bold. I think because my situation when I was cast was so dire, that I was able to completely lose myself in the role. Yoon-hee was contemplating her studies, and I was contemplating acting, so we matched up that way. The way that Yoon-hee, when faced with the worst circumstances, fought her way through everything with an iron will, I thought if I acted her role, I would grow with her. More than having the confidence to think I could play a cross-dressing girl, I thought that I could really play Yoon-hee.”

“She’s such a pure and innocent kid. She sacrificed so much for her family. When she enters Sungkyunkwan for the first time, she meets friends and takes classes, and it opens up a new world to her. It was a feeling of having a series of lightbulbs turn on, one at a time. As I immersed myself in Yoon-hee’s happiness at every little moment, I think those expressions just came out. Truthfully, it’s the most I’ve ever lost myself in a role. It was a role I wanted so much, and in five months’ time, we only rested three days, so I didn’t have the time to think about anything else. I focused completely on the role and I think I just became Yoon-hee.”

“I expected that since I’d be acting with three ‘flower pretty boys’ that I’d increase my anti-fanbase. But the audience was so generous and understanding, that I actually decreased in number of antis since before I started this drama. (Laughs) Thankfully, instead of hating Yoon-hee, the audience saw her as someone they wished they could be. I’m thankful that they loved her.”

“Because I’ve experienced the downturn that follows popularity, even if Sungkyunkwan Scandal has succeeded, that’s not where my happiness lies. I’m not going to get swept up by that. I just want to be proud of doing the best job that I could.”

“It feels like I’ve been given a huge gift. Truthfully before doing Sungkyunkwan Scandal, I had a lot of projects that were overturned, and there were so many obstacles I faced, that I considered quitting acting. Yoon-hee reignited my passion for acting. I’m so grateful for this project, in so many ways.”

“To think of Park Min-young in Kim Yoon-hee’s terms, it’s like I’ve just finished my term as a freshman at Sungkyunkwan. Now my homework is to stick it out until I graduate. My end goal is to, like Yoon-hee, become a professor. Not that I know what it means to be a ‘professor’ at acting. (Laughs) More than anything, I like that I can say that I was part of a major work. I was so happy the entire time I was filming. I’m happy that I now have a piece of work that I’ll be proud to show my daughter someday.”

cr:girlfriday@dramabeans 

completely agree with GF...I was completely behind KYS/KYH, rooting for her character and PMY made her character so endearing...

Guest arsinoe

:w00t: A thread for Park Min Young, so glad she has one too!

Though the 3 boys outshine her in practically all of the girl dominated SKKS thread. But watching the drama ,she shines as beautifully as the 3 guys...Every emotions conveyed on the screen, her expressions , the way she delivers her lines, the tone of her voice,the portrayal was convincingly real that it takes the audience into this other world where Kim Yoon Hee existed. She has this rare talent of being able to channel her emotion into her viewers. I feel her sadness , frustration, inner turmoil on those heartbreaking scenes.I smile ,laugh and giggle whether she's giddy over Lee Sun Joon , having a great time with Moon Jae Shin or enjoying a great camaraderie with J3. I beamed with pride when she accomplished some outstanding feat. I feel her love for her friends and family...

I surf the net for he previous works and accomplishments and I can see she has the making of a star and a great character actress. Her MV Haru Haru with big bang,and that other one entitled "Goodbye"or something it's the first time I've seen those actually,and both were portrayed really well,that i saved both on my hard drive.

I'll definitely be looking forward to her upcoming project. I hope she chooses wisely.

And I'm glad to hear she's enjoying her time in breathtaking Paris, she deserves it.

Guest old soul

I didn't know she admitted to having had plastic surgery done. What did she have done? Anyway she looks very pretty and charming. She's one talented actress. I'm looking forward to more of her projects.

Guest soutsada7

I didn't know she admitted to having had plastic surgery done.  What did she have done?  Anyway she looks very pretty and charming.  She's one talented actress.   I'm looking forward to more of her projects.

From what she's mentioned, I believe she admitted to having her eyes and nose done...I found an article on our beautiful girl :wub:

Park Min Young admits to plastic surgery

by VITALSIGN on November 3, 2010 at 3:50 am

20101103_parkminyoung_01.jpg

I’m not going to say that I have something I don’t have, and that I don’t have something I do have. I did have plastic surgery.”

The actress of “Sungkyunkwan Scandal“, Park Min Young, admitted for the first time, in an interview with Sports Chosun, to having done plastic surgery.

She stated, “I got double eyelid surgery in junior high school. My mom let me get it so I could become prettier. I also got my nose done, but that’s only because my nose was crooked during junior high.”

Having earned much popularity for her ‘goddess-like looks,’ Park Min Young went through some difficult times after pictures during her elementary school days were revealed.

When asked why she decided to reveal it, “I don’t think it’s a bad idea to truthfully state something as is. The past is important, but I hope people focus more on the current ‘actress Park Min Young.‘”

Regarding her role in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” she went on to state, “I never worried about how I’d look on screen while filming it. I have a lot of things I don’t like about my face, such as my large forehead and chubby cheeks, but acting got a lot easier once I let all of that go. Although I acted the role of a female dressed as a male, I didn’t even use insoles to add any height.”

Her agency also gave a few statements regarding Park Min Young’s looks by stating, “She enjoys pilates and is adamant about taking care of her body. She also doesn’t wear any make up off camera so her skin is usually flawless.”

20101105_pmy.jpg

Source + Photo: Sports Chosun

I'm proud of her in simply being frank about herself...honestly, if you've gotten something done, just say so...she's really just got so much spunk and charisma...glad to see those aspects of PMY translated to KYS/KYH's character in SKKS. She's a talented young actress and I will certainly be on the look-outs for her future works, even more so than the other cast members of SKKS. Fighting, MY!

Guest old soul

^Thank you for posting that article. I like her even more now for being so honest and straightforward about herself. There's no shame in admitting to having something done to better yourself. Being in an industry that stresses on youth and beauty, it's only natural to physically improve one's self. I think it's even more shameful when one denies having something done and pretends to be naturally beautiful and good-looking despite the obvious differences.

Guest soutsada7

^^ I couldn't have agreed more. For those who have seen I Am Sam and Unstoppable High Kick, which drama should I try watching first? I'm do a retro on PMY :P

And any updates on her next project? She's getting more and more popular nowadays, so I'd love to see her keep the ball rolling ^_^ 

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Many thanks soutsada7, for Min Young's articles. She begin popular more and more.

I just know MY from "Ja Myung Go" which make me hate and sympathize with her role as a Princess Ra Hee in the same way. Then, I realized myself fall in love for MY acting again from mini drama "Running  Gu". MY can played in any character both jealous like Princess Rahee and dream girl like Haeng Joo.

As cassie, I followed the news that SKKS actress leave out and doubted who  will proper to YC like DY. Later,when I know MY will play a role  of YHee, I was very happy and excited because she's my favorite actress.After watching her role as YHee, I thought she can play this character very well more than I expect. Not sure I love YHee because MY play this role or what?  (Maybe I'm MY biased :sweatingbullets:)

Most Korean Star as I know,will take plastic surgery to make them good  looking or prettier. However,no one dare to confess the true that them do it with audience. It seem not like MY because she faced the thing she do in the past. For this reason, I'm not care about her plastic surgery more than her acting and job. From now on,I'll follow up MY work goes on. ^_^           

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for your input...I will certainly check out ja myung go then in that case...I'm glad to know that MY's played many other different roles already. ditto on your take about honesty and beauty enhancements...I personally  have nothing against an individual wanting to augment or beautifuly himself/herself, I just have issue for those who deny althought the truth is glaringly obvious *coughlike-so-many-celebrities-who-have-yet-to-come-outta-the-surgeon's-closetcough*

haha, I feel like such a green-horn when it comes to MY, or any of the other SKKS cast members, for that matter...I'm glad she took up the role and am hoping that she'll be back in a drama, as lead of course, soon :D

Guest soutsada7

Thanks for posting her Twitter picture, 2knowUKnowYunho. She's looking gorgeous there...wonder what her twitter update says. I'm glad that she's gotten another Twitter account. I thought she was going to close her account down completely and was rather alarmed that it was due to her co-stars' fans' rampage against her. Alas, it wasn't the case. Hoping to see more updates from her. At least she gets to rest now before tackling her next project. What was this about a horror film that she's signed onto? I was hoping her next project would be another drama, perhaps another sageuk...she's great in SKKS and from the reviews I've read, she was also great in ja myung go.

Guest soutsada7

^^yeah, she's admitted to getting her nose and eyes done...I posted an article in the previous page :) I'm glad that she's come out to admit it...the girl's got spunk and she's really a talented young actress. I'll be looking forward to her future projects. has anyone seen the first episode to "hometown legends"? PMY stars in the first episode...heard it's quite a creepy series of the supernatural :o  I'll probably try to watch the first episode just to see MY's part, LOL.

anyway, here's Big Bang's Haru Haru MV...MY looks really beautiful here .^_^

Big Bang - Haru Haru

Guest sweetsugarhoney

Hello All,

Here are her new tweeted:

@sweetestMY

Minyoung Park

카메라속 수백장의 사진을 컴퓨터에 옮기고 있는데 왠지 이사진들 구경하다보면 나도모르게 주섬주섬 다음 여행계획을 세우게될것같아서 불안해요..흐☺ 아찔한 여행본능이란..

@ SweetestMY

Minyoung Park

음악 은 사람 의 마음 을 치유해주 는 특별한 힘을 지니고 있어요 .. 들뜬 마음 을 차분히 가라앉히기 도 하고 지금 의 저처럼 추억 조각 을 하나씩 꺼내어 보는 이에게는 그에 맞는 향기 를 내어 주기도 하네요 .. 오늘밤 의 선곡: 추억, 사랑 보다 ♥ 여러분 sleep tight

Could anyone please translate?