Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

7 hours ago, itsmeash said:

After giving it some thought, I think for sure that she's my favorite Korean actress. Pretty much everyone of my most favorite kdramas currently have her as the lead female. She's so good in everything I've seen her in so far.

It's true she is talented actress, as her fan I'm very proud to, but one thing makes me sad a little it's that Covid19, so I think we'll not to see news about her new project soon, but as MY fans we can wait even couple years we are very good in it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, itsmeash said:

Not a fan of the jacket personally, but she looks great. I really want those boots....

Hi. They've mixed and matched the wardrobes. I think she wore a black overcoat with the same dress before and I guess it suits the overall styling more. Nevertheless, she slayed those outfits. :)

• Guest changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 - Upcoming show: Busted season 3 (Netflix) / Premieres in November 2020
On 10/14/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oksana Sutra said:

20.10.14  instagram

“I can eat now! #CarbsCarbs

Thanks for the translation. I thought it was you can eat now. :criesariver:

Does any of you girls know when Busted 3 will start? Last year they started the promotion for busted 3 early. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !

1 minute ago, Lara Mane said:

Thanks for the translation. I thought it was you can eat now. :criesariver:

Does any of you girls know when Busted 3 will start? Last year they started the promotion for busted 3 early. 

No release date/teasers yet for Season 3. I am also waiting for that.

16 minutes ago, Tricia Lucas said:

No release date/teasers yet for Season 3. I am also waiting for that.

Yeah, me too. Maybe this year it will be aired on December. Looking forward to her chemistry with LSG and KSJ. What about dramas, any idea what kind of role she will take this time around?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lara Mane said:

Yeah, me too. Maybe this year it will be aired on December. Looking forward to her chemistry with LSG and KSJ. What about dramas, any idea what kind of role she will take this time around?

I think it was announced earlier this year (I am not sure) that Busted Season 3 will be available on Netflix on November. Not sure if it will be delayed but hopefully not.

No news about new dramas. She's probably reviewing scripts as she stated in her most recent vlog.

I feel you dear. I miss her a lot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tricia Lucas said:

I think it was announced earlier this year (I am not sure) that Busted Season 3 will be available on Netflix on November. Not sure if it will be delayed but hopefully not.

No news about new dramas. She's probably reviewing scripts as she stated in her most recent vlog.

I feel you dear. I miss her a lot.

I am really looking forward to seeing her play a charismatic role, like in the World of the Married, i think she would nail it. Do you know how we can make a poll here to vote on potential partners/roles she can play next ( i have seen that in other forums)? :selfie2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lara Mane said:

I am really looking forward to seeing her play a charismatic role, like in the World of the Married, i think she would nail it. Do you know how we can make a poll here to vote on potential partners/roles she can play next ( i have seen that in other forums)? :selfie2:

Sorry I have no idea dear.