Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

wah thank u @OksanaS for the update. Really like her costume. I notice she wore many costumes in a day, wow. I like the yellow one.

Lovely intern, Lee Ji Yoon (cr. PMY DC)

envy with her hair:D

2094540086_bbe35403.gif

2094540086_19524832.gif

I like angry/jealous LJY, cute hihihi

2094540086_405e722a.gif

3542391935_034ebb8a.gif

15.07.27 E1145 Arirang TV【Showbiz Korea】Park Min Young CUT

cr. arirang via kamlp

Happy weekend all:wub::wub:

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

-Throwback-

PMY's cyworld [081214]

Our drama’s first episode will air next Feb.
I’m the youngest who is working hard to follow orders.^^
With the bright new year and the outfit, I will show you Princess Nakrang.
Please anticipate the show a lot!

20081214095224_23201123

Hum….. The scene where I go to sleep.
In place of that, I can’t move
So I have to fall into a shallow sleep but..
I’m in the middle of shooting an M/V (Haru Haru)
where I cry and sniffle a lot.

20081214091657_23201123.jpg?w=660

Hum….. swimming? Tanning?
let me see.. what else? Hehehe

20080901015112_23201123.jpg?w=660

cr.coolsmurf

reading her cyworld is enjoyable. Unfortunately, she did not update it (nowadays using cyworld is a bit odd ,right? hehehehe)

• Like 8

[20150809] Leaders adv magazine on 2 days 1 night  KBS2. Pmy's screen cut

All i know just her name lol. @OO1230 , what did they say? hehehe

seems they were playing game where you open random pages and the winner is decided by how many person on the opened page. i guess another rule is if on the page it's a woman, she's equal with 2 person.

Then when pmy pic came out, he kinda said that pmy is a hit so she's equal with 10 persons. Then the caption said "if hit by beauty, it's 100 persons". Kkkk

• Like 7

[20150809] Leaders adv magazine on 2 days 1 night  KBS2. Pmy's screen cut

All i know just her name lol. @OO1230 , what did they say? hehehe

seems they were playing game where you open random pages and the winner is decided by how many person on the opened page. i guess another rule is if on the page it's a woman, she's equal with 2 person.

Then when pmy pic came out, he kinda said that pmy is a hit so she's equal with 10 persons. Then the caption said "if hit by beauty, it's 100 persons". Kkkk

dongsaeng, thanks a lot for ur interpretation, u're our savior hehehe cute-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?13027740

The members of 2d1n are so sincere to praise uri youngie. When read her beauty means 100 persons, my fangirling heart suddenly scream "YES YES YES, u have good eyes guys" lol. I'm so eager to see minyoung on variety show, can't she appear once cute-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068

• Like 10

News from skye daily: it says that PMY purchased luxury villa in Cheongdam-dong Seoul about 2.9 billion Won last October, 2013.  @OO1230 maybe u can check the accuracy of the news (cause i just translated it by using g-trans hhhhhh). LINK.

1439202852JLbzFrmYqYN1VlFA.jpg

Last update from merci beauty house:

88d633e2gw1euyxt85alyj20dw07tq48.jpg

@OksanaS awww they hugged baby-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

9 On-screen K-drama couples we wish were real

by Lauren Jinkerson (drama fever)

The chemistry on screen between the two main characters is an integral part of the success of a K-drama series. Sometimes the chemistry is less believable, resulting in a less-than-satisfying series. Sometimes the chemistry is so believable that you find yourself googling whether the couple is dating in real life. When it's discovered they are not dating, it's difficult to believe because their acting was so natural and real. In this list we look at 9 of our favorite on-screen couples we wish would get together in real life:

5. Ji Chang WookPark Min Young - Healer

e786985f-94fe-419b-b298-ff7aac968582.jpg

Healer gave us plenty of opportunities to see the chemistry between Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook. Every moment between them seemed so natural and unforced and there appears to be so much care and consideration between these two people that they are one of the couples I'd most love to see get together. 

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-k-drama-on-screen-couples-we-wish-were-real/

• Like 7

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd, I could be wrong but i believe those pictures are the place that Minyoung use to live in and moved from. I think @saved2k, might be able to help me in my confused state?  I thought she was in a gated community in a family friendly neighborhood and left that high rise building?  Help?

@Eileen531  did I hear you call my name???  I felt like a genie :P  Just joking.... miss you dear :)

Yes, some fans of Min Young said she moved to that gated community which seems to have a more homey feel... well at least to me.  How true that is???  I do not know.  But then again, the article says,( pls correct me if I'm wrong) that she bought this unit in 2013 but didn't mention if she is staying here till now.  

Edited by saved2K
  • Like 3