Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

CIBzC9TUcAAGCzb.png

*The fan said tht the crew were strict to not let them enter but still is happy to also see PMY (she said PMY has baby skin)

CH7qKpjUkAAo6tq.jpg

CH7ZxgBUwAA-fL4.jpg

CH7Z0TtUcAAi7AS.jpg

CIBzIrpVEAA5n16.jpg

CIBzLqmUEAINw5R.jpg

all credit to the owner via tirah_mocha

Thank u ensun for sharing. Ensun is awesome!!! minyoungie how sweet you are piece-of-cake-smiley-14.gif?1301944213

@saved2K PHJ's drama on tvN, so i'm not sure hehehe

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

well just checking minyoung's news on koala's, then koala just published this:

C-gossip

it's so funny)) but it's not true

Actually i have seen this gossip news on weibo few days ago, and i guess miss koala just translated the news without crosscheck it because some evidences that she wrote are missing. Regarding the reality whether they rendezvoused or not, well everyone has their own proof to say it (whether shipper, antis, hardcore). We cant control others' opinion/ thought. I love both whether as an actor/ actress or individual, i hope this kind of news will not affect their career and life. The most thing that make me sad is this blog always understimate "healer". Ok i cant blame her at all because that's her opinion but how come her thought is mismatch. She said she really liked it but didn't quite love healer. In one line how come she used words which are opposed to one another. I cant understand it.

just want to release this uneasy feeling after reading that article:

Kim Bum, Park Min-young allure in 'wedding' themed photoshoot

Park Min-young shares photos from Chinese period drama 

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd, the best part that I just noticed for the first time........is when Chae Young Shin pulls her jeans up and we hear her grunt......lol, as if she was squeezing into them......ya right, with her tiny figure!    Idk....it just struck me funny.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks @OksanaS, for the beautiful pictures from the set. She is looking different in these and her costume is beautiful. I'll probably say that everyday, just so ya know.

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-12.gif?130192 at last i can see xyf and xx (my &  hz) being together... BUT  @Oksanas, why there is no interview of minyoung and hz like minyoung & shawn wei???? wae wae wae !!! yellow-onion-head-emoticon-29.gif?130192

P.S. i'm happy language barrier does not affect minyoung in interacting with others. Keep it up youngie....

@swcheeks : they are acting, so no worries hehehehe

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

Guest Eileen531

Ahahaha @swcheeks, even though they are acting a scene as @dandelionjd said........ many won't be able to not have that same thought. lolol  It was funny to read out loud what I was thinking too when I saw that. Thanks.

I can't imagine how hard it must be to practice your lines and get the emotions for that scene and making ng's with total strangers plus dealing with the heat in all those clothes. Very professional and I'm happy she can still laugh and be lighthearted.

Edited by Eileen531

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-12.gif?130192 at last i can see xyf and xx (my &  hz) being together... BUT  @Oksanas, why there is no interview of minyoung and hz like minyoung & shawn wei???? wae wae wae !!! yellow-onion-head-emoticon-29.gif?130192

P.S. i'm happy language barrier does not affect minyoung in interacting with others. Keep it up youngie....

@swcheeks : they are acting, so no worries hehehehe

I know!! I feel the same BUT man shawn wei is SO HOT !!!

• Like 2

Hi guys :D how are u all? Finally after long long time I got a chance to be here.I missed the thread so much.How I wish to be here everyday :tears:. Anyway, we are now in 403rd page :w00t: soooooo happy! I bought some Gifts to celebrate. Actually GIFs :lol:

BOTM1_zpsf4lkkojy.gif?t=1435201799 

BOTM2_zps7gztmunf.gif?t=1435201792

BOTM3_zpszz5fnj3z.gif?t=1435201799 

BOTM4_zpsuceilsil.gif?t=1435201799

BOTM5_zpstid4c5lc.gif?t=1435201799

I just started to make GIFs. Are they good????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by PiyuMiUmesha
  • Like 8

Hi guys :D how are u all? Finally after long long time I got a chance to be here.I missed the thread so much.How I wish to be here everyday :tears:. Anyway, we are now in 403rd page :w00t: soooooo happy! I bought some Gifts to celebrate. Actually GIFs :lol:

BOTM1_zpsf4lkkojy.gif?t=1435201799 

BOTM2_zps7gztmunf.gif?t=1435201792

Hidden Content

amazing gits, thank you!!!!

@dandelionjd  thank you so much for your help:), I still don't know how to post video here, sorry:tears:

Edited by OksanaS
  • Like 2

@Oksanas u're welcome :)

@PiyuMiUmesha lovely gifs :wub:

@Eileen531 it seems she has many NGs lol

just found minyoung's house pic from old post (2011):

668711ddgw1dnu341o616j.jpg

fyhej.jpg

6mdvv.jpg

cr.to the owner

This is Jae in (MOH), so pretty

646e9d95tw1dpn27r5p4dj.jpg

cto

Minyoung's fact

supportive mom

“Actually I never originally had plans to become an actress. But when I was applying to college, my mom out of nowhere told me to try applying to the theater program. I thought, ‘Okay, should I try it?’ and applied. Later I found out that my mom went to five fortune tellers and they all told her that I would become an actress. (Laughs) Now I think, what would have happened if I didn’t act? When I’m acting is when I’m happiest.” cr.gf-db

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8