Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

yeah new pics sport-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774

@Oksanas minyoung has said once in her latest iv that she wanted multiple personalities drama. If it's true, hope it will be different with KMHM.

@vvxen i read CITP webtoon, if she is will be offered to star this drama + PHJ as the leading man, me= shy-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277407

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 2

@dandelionjd Wow, really? Awesome!!! I don't want to get my hopes up, but this possibility is getting me excited. :P

no i mean if she will be offered this drama and PHJ as the leading man, i'll be happy overload hahaha (sorry my lines confused u :sweatingbullets:)

Edited by dandelionjd

@dandelionjd Ah I see. Glad that you cleared that up lest I become excited for nothing haha. I guess I overlooked that bit in your post because I instantly perked up at the prospect of PMY and PHJ.   :D

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 1

@Oksanas minyoung has said once in her latest iv that she wanted multiple personalities drama. If it's true, hope it will be different with KMHM.

yeah I knew about that so I think it will be Dr Frankenstein 

• Like 1

CH18hDpUsAAN61r.jpg

cto.

"waited two hours! PMY super nice! I shouted, Eonni, Eonni fighting! PMY turned to us, smiled, waved!!"

P.S. sorry guys for flooding this thread cause soompi was error for a while

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

P.S. sorry guys for flooding this thread cause soompi was error for a while

@Oksanas

yes u're right, the rest one is Dr. Frankstein (cr.dramawiki). KSH has turned down it, who next?? exciting...

KBS

TitleAir DateCast
I Remember You
너를 기억해
2015-Jun-22Jang Nara, Seo In Gook, Lee Chun Hee, Choi Won Young
Assembly
어셈블리
2015-Jul-15Song Yoon Ah, Kim Suh Hyung
I Ask of You, Mom
부탁해요, 엄마
2015-Aug-?? 
Descended from the Sun
태양의 후예
2015-???-??Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Gyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won
Dr. Frankenstein
닥터 프랑켄슈타인
2015-???-?? 
Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 4

Guest Eileen531

I've been racking my brain reading on DB and KP as to upcoming Fall Dramas and wondered what project Minyoung was attached to. Wasn't it released she has a project after BOtM but no details at the moment.  Always vague with information but i didn't have any luck knowing those two projects named. @OksanaS and @vvxen, I really appreciate this info and both really sound interesting.  She did mention she would like to challenge herself with the popular at the moment personality disorder, so if that's her choice I'll watch it.  Thanks for the project names.  May I ask how you found out about these, is there a blog better than the ones I named, I would love new sources to read about these things?  thanks ladies.

Cheese in the Trap or Dr. Frankenstein

I've been racking my brain reading on DB and KP as to upcoming Fall Dramas and wondered what project Minyoung was attached to. Wasn't it released she has a project after BOtM but no details at the moment.  Always vague with information but i didn't have any luck knowing those two projects named. @OksanaS and @vvxen, I really appreciate this info and both really sound interesting.  She did mention she would like to challenge herself with the popular at the moment personality disorder, so if that's her choice I'll watch it.  Thanks for the project names.  May I ask how you found out about these, is there a blog better than the ones I named, I would love new sources to read about these things?  thanks ladies.

Cheese in the Trap or Dr. Frankenstein

I found it here:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

• Like 1

@vvxen i read CITP webtoon, if she is will be offered to star this drama + PHJ as the leading man, me= shy-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277407

WHAT??? PMY and PHJ oh please don't tease me.....waaaaaahhhhh I've been rooting for this team up for the longest time :w00t:

Speaking of her next project, don't know if PMY ever considered acting in a fantasy drama cause I've read that the writer of Misaeng is currently working on a manwha adaptation ~ Bride of the Water god

• Like 4

Guest Eileen531

@saved2K, so Bride of the Water God has not secured it's cast yet? That one too sounds interesting.

It sounds like there are a few projects that she can consider. I thought she would be tired after filming in China and need a break. But I suppose if she really wants to be known as OxMinyoung, then it's full steam ahead. lol