Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

@PiyuMiUmesha,
I still need to watch the whole thing, only saw bits of clips.  Isn't this the very first of the Gumiho dramas that had come out?  Wasn't there others with a similar title over the years. Sort of how there were so many dramas with the word High Kick in it?  Idk........i just drew a similarity between them?

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

@shruk so true! She protects her family so much! Till now we never heard anything about his dad. She's a very private person.

Guys, guess who's the biggest PMY fan on soompi? Moi.Why? Because a few days ago I cut my hair, and now I proudly sport a short, but heavy, bob as PMYssi. >:) I dare you all to come up with something better!! You have seen all her dramas? Pffft, big deal, I got my hair like her. I win by far!! =)) =))
4YSydLR.jpg
JjYIZ6L.jpg

Cyber waves to all the peeps in here, old and new! :-h

I know there isn't much to write about PMY these days because she's mainly inactive and underground, hahaha, so we can't really have much novelty to discuss in here, too. Pity.

I have started A New Leaf, and she's really good in here. I like her ajussi costars a lot, she was really lucky to work with these two awesome veteran actors. Did anyone else thought that the show is a bit copying US shows like Damages or Suits? (No need to reply, it was a pure rhetorical question)

Yeah, I hope so too, her next drama will be a pure romcom, preferably with an older actor, maybe in his early thirties? I love these '87ers, but enough is enough. LOL And you can't count her Dr Jin costar as older because that drama doesn't "exist". :-\"

@Eileen531

I hope you changed your username also in the shipper contest list? because if you wrote your older name in there before changing it, your colors might not change after the mods do the technical work required. Just making sure you won't end up without colors. LOL

OMG i thought of this idea going off of what @eileen531 said...

for the movie, i was thinking about her character with someone who can only speak chinese and how that would work between them.. like it reminded me of watching heechul and puff on we got married global.. how they had this language barrier between them and could hardly speak in the same language. i think it'd be cute if that was kind of the idea for the movie? them having to get to know each other based on actions rather than language. i think it would be a good way to show off her acting as well since she'd be relying on movement rather than words.plus, they wouldn't need the dubbing! :-)

..goodness, i think all i've said on here is ideas for her in a couple lol oops
i care more about her than that, i promise!!

FemaleQuixote said:
Yeah, I hope so too, her next drama will be a pure romcom, preferably with an older actor, maybe in his early thirties? I love these '87ers, but enough is enough. LOL And you can't count her Dr Jin costar as older because that drama doesn't "exist". :-\"

Guest Eileen531

@ FemaleQuixote  Thanks, I pm'd Noxn for the link so I could re-enter my shortened name.  It's done so I'm set. Woohoo.  Won't her project in China be with a Chinese actor?  Is there any buzz over there as to who is starring with her?  Hopefully she updates once she is filming to keep us happy. lol
@ queenpmy, never saw that show but it sounds interesting. lol@ vvxen, i had to look LSY up and he is mighty handsome. lol. as are all the other choices.

Guest treasure51

Congratulations @FemaleQuixote . I want to cut mine too. But i am not sure that i will suit with that hairstyle. :(( :((

For Min Youngssi's Chinese movie I want  'Hu Ge' or 'Jiang Yi' to pair with her, but I know because of the huge population chance is 0% hmm :( :((
@Eileen531
I think it is the first one sis not sure though.But a lot say that it showed a different side of Gumiho and gumiho's external form is different (I think they compare it with the legend not with other dramas). 'Hometown Legends' is the name of the drama and the episode name is 'The Return of Gumiho' (sorry,spoiler doesn't work)

Guest treasure51

@PiyuMiUmesha , i am sure you're beautiful, espc with ur new haircut (believe ur mom, dear). (I love ur pic too)

Guest azumi26

@PiyuMiUmesha congrats sis.i knew u still beautiful even without cutting ur hair. since u follow minyoungs hair cut ur more beautiful ,isnt right??? hehehe

Spring is here, brought to you by this lovely lady!
FXtSzkh.png

WuggsXu.png
Couldn't let her CF partner out, SIG, they look cute!!

@vvxen, @mauve and @other LKJ proponents: YES, YES to LJK & to other oppas! Remember this CF? Awesome chemistry, you guys, don't you think? Or rather they just have matching looks. And to be honest, they both have chemistry in general with their costars.

(just right click the video and select open another tab to view it on yt)

I know LJK is considering vampire-sageuk drama, oh how I wish it was PMY his costar, though it would have been too soon after Healer. If LJK accepts this drama, then he might not want to do another one this year, so a-soon-to-be drama with MYssi is out of the question.

But I do hope her drama from the second part of the year will have an oppa costar.

@treasure51, thanks, but I'm sure the hairstyle would suit you. Maybe if you tried a shoulder length version?

Guest treasure51

@FemaleQuixote , do u think so? Shoulder length verSion.. Not to short... Tq.. I like that CF, LJK looked cute

Guest Eileen531

@PiyuMiUmesha
Hu Ge, very handsome and good age, 32.Jiang yi, not sure I have the correct one, is his name longer by chance? If not this one is a little older and also nice looking.  I hope Minyoung really surprises us and is fluent and doesn't need dubbing.
Oh the list goes on and on. Back in SK after the China project and before the drama she is in starting July.  I wonder if they already know or have the male lead secured? 

Lee Joon-hyuk, is handsome and a good age, 31.  Always thought they looked good together. 
Heck it's really about the script now and how well it's written.