Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest treasure51

Good morning, afternoon and night.. For all new and old members @weloverachelpark_stv, we are nice people here. :)) :x :x Still staring at the teaser. MY looked a little bit tired there? But she smiled brightly like always. I read somewhere that her sister are goin to married, when? This month?? In SK or USA?? She maybe busy busy too

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

Hi to everyone....@we love rachelpark...chill girl..we are here for pmy..we build frnship here... :x so like pmy just smile...

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

@oksanaS...that so cool teaser all of pmy character...so cute and pretty

Thank u @seungshinl. "Isenberg outdoor brand revealed on March 27th they had to place a second order of the new Spring jackets due to the rapid increase in sales after the CF’s of Seo In Guk and Park Min Young aired on TV." cr.TeamEngGuk for Seo In Guk
Daebak, hope pmy will have another cf with SIG... @treasure51 if i'm not mistaken the commentary was filmed after she recently returned from vacation (spain), maybe she was still tired...

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Super responsible and active moderators! Now I'm scared to say anything! My only wish for Min Young is to marry her soulmate someday! Love you min young wherever you are! :-)

Guest lifesoeasy

The teaser much be more prettier if there is eng trans. myself hard to understood what they have said.but somehow felt happy to see them again together #parkMinYoung n #JiChangWook Fighting!!!!

Hellooo guys! Thank you for supporting this thread with your updates and posts. Soon we'd be hearing good news about MY. Hoping she'd get more cfs and IV. Can't wait for April. Lets continue to wait and the reward is about to reveal itself. Pray, pray :-j

Guest lifesoeasy

Don't let ourselves stay sad guys ParkMinYoung just enjoying herself somewhere.Let us pray that her new movie will be come out soon or a drama again.these things will bring happiness for all of us. happy weekend

Guest lifesoeasy

@miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv yeah its true.i want to see her again doing like this kind of drama,not the one always in the rescue but the one who fight the gangsters like JCW does in Healer. using diff kind of faces,run and jumped on top of the roof,hehehehe... so many good ep in healer that i missed so much. specially the kissing scene ..lol #meltdown

OMG @JzzMeen so happy to see you.I love your past posts and I really, really love your signature [it's actually my favorite signature] :D :x
Hello everyone! The thread is more active now so happy.Hope our eonni and you guys are in good health, I really miss her :( Praying that she will update soon [-O< 8->
@blossomnagr sisi where are you??? seems like you are busy, I hope all may go well with you.Come here soon miss you.
I finished my exam today and now I'm going watch one of Min Youngssi's dramas to relax [or to see her :D ] See you guys soon. ;;)

Gah, after her December Ceci cover, she didn't have another magazine pictorial, right? I want to see her all dolled up. LOL She's dressed so casual these days and almost make-up-less, it makes you want to take her and transform her yourself like dressing your own doll. Because she's cute as a button/doll. :)) ;))

Fingers crossed, @dandelionjd, she might have some badass fighter role in her next Chinese movie as they will be filming in New Zealand. So chances are high for that. :)) No news on that that front either, but perhaps she's prepping for the role. Curious what will be and hoping the movie won't be a boring cheesefest.

J6MxV8A.jpg

Guest Eileen531

Hey guys:

Didn't we read somewhere she will play a Chinese girl who is uncomfortable speaking in her native tongue since she grew up in New Zealand.  That will give cover for her not having the perfect diction when speaking Chinese (hope it won't be dubbed).  So if she grew up abroad I would like to see....... not fighting or jumping over roofs (although that would be crazy to see, lol)  but maybe for her to be a grittier or harder personality type.  Not a professional or wealthy class but an regular person type. Something challenging as we know she wants to try different genres.

How does this scenario sound?

Wow, if Isenberg already sold out of the jackets, that bids well for Sig and Pmy as good promoters and hopefully will renew their contract.