Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest azumi26

I miss you PMY.6 year before I'll came back. super happy cos till now yur thread was still getting hotter.thanks for my old friends here for keeping these thread.

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

@azumi26---as long as pmy active we will always continue to support this thread...

Guest JzzMeen

saved2K

said: While patiently waiting for the news on her Chinese drama ..... let's enjoy some of her Compagna pics  <:-P  <:-P

(wow.... it's been a long time since I last visited the PMY Vietnamese fansite....gives me a nostalgic feeling ...miss you guys terribly @Jzzmeen, @yamashi02, @gogeous.haha, @mimi26  remember the SDA ~ Seoul International Drama Awards????)  

:x :x  
wow soompi can really be a good place to meet good friends  <:-P

JzzMeen said:

saved2K

said: While patiently waiting for the news on her Chinese drama ..... let's enjoy some of her Compagna pics  <:-P  <:-P

(wow.... it's been a long time since I last visited the PMY Vietnamese fansite....gives me a nostalgic feeling ...miss you guys terribly @Jzzmeen, @yamashi02, @gogeous.haha, @mimi26  remember the SDA ~ Seoul International Drama Awards????)  

Guest azumi26

@saved2K yes.from now on i will be here as long as i can.happy to talk with people specially to those who really loved minyoung.for almost 10 years following her in diff site she's part of my life already.Park Min Young is like sister,friend,inspiration and verything for me even though without talking with her personally.

OO1230 said: In the beginning, both actors would often visit the studio and ask the Writer about their characters, and one day, she came with lots of ideas about YS’s attire. She had brought her tablet with lots of fashion pictures for reference. She’d say, “How about this? I was also thinking about this,” to the Writer, and as I watched from the side, I was impressed that our main actors were all very ambitious about their acting.NSJ: Actress PMY also came to the studio several times before we started to discuss the character with the Writer. She had taken a lot of notes as she read the script, too. (Both actors would open up their notebooks as soon as they sat down and take notes so diligently.)

azumi26 said: @saved2K yes.from now on i will be here as long as i can.happy to talk with people specially to those who really loved minyoung.for almost 10 years following her in diff site she's part of my life already.Park Min Young is like sister,friend,inspiration and verything for me even though without talking with her personally.

Guest azumi26

@miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv me too.but this time was a miracle in my part to be here again.cant believe actually hehe

Guest azumi26

people who still remember anne aka #PMYDoha thank you so much.am going to tell her about this i knew she'll be happy. @mimi26 @blossomnagr

Guest JzzMeen

saved2K

said:

oh my goodness....miss you Jzzmeen, welcome back.  We're taking turns :).  I'm back after 2 years of break dear.  It's mimi's turn now :)  Good that you got your password back.  Hmmmm thinking of asking @yamashi02 to visit the thread.... she's into manga now right? @mimi26.

JzzMeen said:

saved2K

Guest lifesoeasy

to all my beloved friends @mimi26 @rachelpark26 @save2k @JzzMeen @blossomnagr ....hey!!am back. miss you all and this addicted soompi :-)

Hello Everyone!Thank you guys many things happening on this thread. Welcome all newbies and returning members. This thread is alive because of you guys!Thank you for sharing all new stuff. I'm hoping to get any news related to her future projects. 

Guest lifesoeasy

@rushcute likewise.but i guess pmy is so busy travelling around the world.she missed to relax herself after #healer. so hang in there ok.one day minyoung is back for us so soon. nice metting you dear :-)