Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Whoahhhh...I am two pages away from my last post. Lets continue keeping this thread busy. But first and foremost @adniRose Welcome chingu to the AwEsoMeSt thread of all, enjoy! And all NewBieS and LurKerS, welcome :x
All chingus out there who shared links, pix, articles, gifs... KamSalMiDa! Getting hyper now becuz of your posts. Maybe this is what you call agony of waiting (lol) for her much awaited dramas and movies. No IG update either? Oh well, suffer patiently... :((  

Bon-bon007 said: Those pics and gifs are hela cute. MY is so pretty whatever she wears, she's so gorgeous. I'm glad her interactions with SIG were all natural, no second thought. Thank you for posting all those goodies.
Anyways, still waiting for my troll doll :(( :(( :((
@adniRose Welcome to this thread! See yah 'round:)

Guest dreamotp1992

I love all the oufit she wears. All of them look. gorgeous. I wonder why she stays quietly these days. Is she busy for her new projects? Hope on next April will see her news.

Guest dreamotp1992

I love all the oufit she wears. All of them look. gorgeous. I wonder why she stays quietly these days. Is she busy for her new projects? Hope on next April will see her news.

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

I glad to know that ...we can see here again in a new project... :-h

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

@dreamotp1992_stv haist! I miss her so much! Wanna see a new selca from her to know how she's doing!

In kbsworld..she said that she gone for 3months..for china and new zealand maybe the cf will done.there .

That was she said last january just to not confuses for you guys..that she comeback this april.

Me i know if basic house that minyoung clothing.endorse kb Korean brand or global?

Girls I read this thread every day! Finally it soooo live, thanks to all of you! You're great you know that!
Welcome to all new guests! We love you!
New photos and video is so cool, hope very soon we hear news about her new movie!

Guest treasure51

She is so cute... @miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv , MY finished healer on Pebruary and the last IV with SIG was on March. She said b4 in Sina IV, that she will shoot a movie for 3 months start April. And she will come back to SK to shoot a new drama on July. Dont know who will be her co-star