Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Girl you're wrong! He has been protecting our min young for sooo long! You just don't know what both of them went through! Their love story was a painful one! Trust us they were real! Don't be sad! Let's respect their privacy! Theirs was an adult love affair that will last forever! It all started in Paris! MH has been giving out hints through his fan meetings and his photoshoot! Two girls are special to him right now! Our min young was the first one and it will last forever even if they don't end up marrying each other! Paris is very special for both of them! Don't be sad dear! @miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

Ok guys stop it, mod has reminded this thread. Thanks for friendly reminder @akinahana89. If u miss pmy so badly, please watch her previous drama n film. Wait patiently for pmy's news, as @treasure51 said pmy is preparing for april filming... Ok restrain your-self....

Please, this is not a couple thread. If you want to discuss Min Young's previous relationships, do that on the thread devoted to it. Don't bring in other actors and actresses to this thread since they don't concern Min Young in any way. I request Park Min Young fans (if you are her genuine fans) not to post things like these and get our thread temporarily shut down. You can always PM your friends if you want to discuss other stuff. Enough has already been said here about yesterday's news. Leave it now. Let this thread be about the actress PMY as it always has been.

Thanks @akinahana89 for the timely reminder.

Park Min Young is in a genuinely happy place now and enjoying the success of Healer and taking on new projects. Why can't you all see that? Why paint her as someone who is still suffering? She has moved on since long back as adults do and has found other things to be happy about. Hope her fans can do that as well. Let's concentrate on her future projects and support her the best way we can.

While I like the isenberg concept, I am not that much impressed as well. I think it can be more sporty. I want to see Min Young also looking more sporty. This one looks cute, but I feel the sporty vibe they had in the previous CF is a bit missing here. I am waiting for the eng sub of her interview with In Guk. Looks fun!

Thanks @dandelionjd Agree with everything you said.

Happy to know Min Young will be shooting in April. Wonder who is the young, popular star she is gonna work with.

Edit: Hanbam Interview with Park Min Young and Seo In Guk.

cre: Team EngGuk

This was really funny. I would love to see them in a romcom drama with a bickering romance. The dissing is pretty strong here. LOL How nautghty of her to say In Guk was trying to act cool by carrying her clutch when it was she who asked him to carry it for her.  She forced him to play the gentleman LOL And we got to know MY is the weird lady on set always dancing n now the staff have got used to it. Earlier, she said she would do yoga in the car, now it is dancing on the set. Hehe
MY also wanted to be a designer, just like BFF Sica?

I have this nagging suspicion In Guk has just seen the posters of CH n not the actual drama. Otherwise, how could he think she is tall if he had watched at least portions of it? :))

And thanks a lot to Team Enguk. Was wondering when we will get this subbed since this aired on SBS n not KBS.
It is so fun to see her relaxed and happy like this. She keeps saying she would work like a cow a lot these days. Is it some usage she picked up recently?

Guest springpebble

It's really a bit depressing that even though how much PMY tried to get out of the shadow of the scandal, it won't leave her especially now that she seems to be the underdog on this new Kscandal. Maybe it has its advantage because it seems the public sympathy goes to her but then PMY appears to be pitiable when it's not the case. I went over her previous IV posted by mimi26, blossomnagr, OO1230 and raine_evenstar and have to highlight and made some analysis regarding these IV:
Park Min Young in an interview with MBN star in Gangnam confided about dating, " I am always open to finding love, but don't think this is the right time".

"My schedule is fully packed after Healer. After one month of rest, I will have shooting abroad in China and New Zealand for three months. After that, I will do a domestic project in the 2nd half.  After devoting myself to acting ,this period seems to me the happiest. It's impossible for me to give it up. My character is such that I cannot work and love at the same time. Although I want to be in a nice relationship,it seems difficult this year. However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die", she added arousing laughter.

Ok, here goes my analysis on the matter: 
It has been more than a year since  she was in love, so, it means that she fell out of love for more than  year already and that she wants to fall in love now again at present. In that more than a year that she fell out of love, it means she had moved on and confirmed it when she announced publicly at KBS award night that she wished for a BF...Wow, that takes courage to do  when half or 1/4 of the population of SK is watching you. That's one hint that she already can talk about her past relationship without regret. The 2nd hint was after her guerilla IV which again she followed up that she doesn't have a BF at present and was even kidding about it. We know that heartbreaks are always painful but when PMY was talking about her past relationship, you can see her demeanor without bitterness. The 3rd hint was when LMH talks in one of his IV that he believes that a break-up should be talked over by both parties involved. So, I believe that the parting was mutually decided on both sides.
Although she wants to be in a nice relationship, it seems difficult this year.  She wants to be in a new relationship...you cannot desire to have a new relationship if you're still harboring love for your old flame because you are deceiving yourself if you just want another guy to replace your old one. PMY is known of her honesty and straightforwardness during IV will not openly say that if her heart is not free to love again.

My character is such that I cannot work and love at the same time.    Well, she is single and ready to mingle ;-) but because her heart is set into acting mode right now she'll work as an ox, so, she'll be ox Min Young at the moment (cr: to OO1230 for the IV translation)

"I want to fall in love before my love cells die."  That's a definite confirmation that she's out of her old love and ready wholeheartedly  to begin anew with someone.

From this interview with FACT

When talking about her ideal type,her eyes opened wide "He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous! I have never met my ideal type before,so the so-called "ideal person" is just an ideal."  

She's still looking for her ideal and I believe her heart will readily know when she meets him...

Sorry for the long post but I gotta let off some little steam, just a little again hehehe ;-) It really hurts me to see PMY portrayed as someone who is on the losing end when she's a sensible girl who will not do something drastic as to let go then desperate to get it back...hello! she's of age already who can make her decision and stand on its consequences. 

She doesn't even look heartbroken. When you're hurting its shows in your eyes and smile but hey, look at her ,she's her usual bubbly self and her eyes and smile is without a tinge of hurt and bitterness.

~X( %-( :)>- :D

Hahaha! @springpebble you are si cute! The highlight on your posts are epic! Gah! Can anyone please encourage her to post new selcas? Don't have an instagram account!

@springpebble there's definitely something going on with her life right now that we just have to respect! Notice that for the looongest time, she only spoke about love this year!?! She's still in love secretly and we will just respect her privacy! We've noticed that it seems like someone's contolling her life right now! Haven't you all wondered why she posted her paris photo back on her profile pictures? That photo was last two years ago! She can put new photo of hers if she wants to! Ahhh we can't choose a guy for her but to be honest I want her to have a new life with someone else! Wanna see her happilly in love with a new guy! Please Lord bless her with wisdom! Min Young please..... post a new selca!

@mimi26 hahaha! Sorry gurl! You are so cute when you said "please this is not a couple thread" sorry girl I will try my best not to! Anyway! No news about her till now?

Hello Park Min Young fans.  
Just wanted to let you know ENG SUB videos (YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo) of the Hanbam (SBS) interview of Seo In Guk and Park Min Young are posted on the Team EngGuk Blog, so check it out.  You will love it!
https://seoinguk.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/eng-sub-seo-in-guk-and-park-min-young-in-hanbam-15-03-23/

Guest lovekayla

Thank you Team EngGuk for the subbed video! Couldn't help but laughed out loud at them bickering, they are almost like an old married couple...! Naughty naughty of SIG to bring up that someone's name ..LOL..but all the dissing are done in a playful and cute manner so i don't think either of them took offence. Love this, and them!
PMY looked great as always, happy, cheerful and being more herself than ever before. I hope she'll do more of such interviews. I know she tend to stay away from variety shows but she is so full of wit and intelligence - i think she'll be great in them! Anyway, minyoung-shii fighting!

Sorry guys! I'm just a loyal fan of min young! I believe this is a Park Min Young thread! It's not wrong to defend her! Well from now on I will just shut up! I never imagined it that defending her is bad at all! Peace! Hopefully all of us are her loyal fans here! Let's support her all the way! To those responsible for keeping this thread alive. Thank you for making a newbie like me happy! Thanks guys! Min Young where are you????

Hello to all PMY lovers!We are on page 351, the last time I posted was page 149. This thread really moves fast. Thanks for all your updates, IV and videos. As you guys have mentioned... Lets create a good environment, a happy place of PMY fans through this thread. This forum is suppose to be a stress reliever, appetite suppressant, and addiction feeder. Sooo lets all enjoy and be happy! Love, love, love then PMY can receive a double portion of love from everybody too. 

Soompi has some embedding probs, so videos are not playing. :(

BTS of isenberg:

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=GXLvOon2BmQ (Post this url after deleting the space before com)

Min Young is really cute here. I liked this one better than the one with TT.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=d_zeJ2YHTak (Post this url after deleting the space before com)

Min Young with In Guk

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=doVNn2C2ZdI (Post this url after deleting the space before com)

cre: ilynnsg, SIG thread soompi n isenberg, youtube

@weloverachel Min Young does yoga n was into horse-riding. She also learnt ballet, but I think, just for a very short time. I remember reading that she also does pilates to keep herself fit.

@weloverachel weloverachelpark_stv said: Sorry guys! I'm just a loyal fan of min young! I believe this is a Park Min Young thread! It's not wrong to defend her! Well from now on I will just shut up! I never imagined it that defending her is bad at all! Peace! Hopefully all of us are her loyal fans here! Let's support her all the way! To those responsible for keeping this thread alive. Thank you for making a newbie like me happy! Thanks guys! Min Young where are you????

Guest lovekayla

mimi26 said: Soompi has some embedding probs, so videos are not playing. :(

BTS of isenberg:

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=GXLvOon2BmQ (Post this url after deleting the space before com)

Min Young is really cute here. I liked this one better than the one with TT.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=d_zeJ2YHTak (Post this url after deleting the space before com)

Min Young with In Guk

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=doVNn2C2ZdI (Post this url after deleting the space before com)

cre: ilynnsg, SIG thread soompi n isenberg, youtube

@weloverachel Min Young does yoga n was into horse-riding. She also learnt ballet, but I think, just for a very short time. I remember reading that she also does pilates to keep herself fit.

@saved2k ouch! I'm not a troll! Ad you can see I'm behaved now! Question please enlighten me! Why are other forums allowed to bash Min Young?

To the moderators! PEACE! I'm behaved now! Thank you for reminding me! I'm afraid to ask questions now! haist!