Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest RachelPark_95

Congrats to the new couple. I wish them happiness with a sincere heart. And I wish PMY to be happy starting now onwards. Blessing others will be a blessing to PMY triple fold. As @springpebble noted on her comment.

Guest springpebble

I love this quote especially that it's true with PMY's character and attitude...She has that unique quality that even if you put her down, she remains optimistic of the future and cheerful..."You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated." - Maya Angelou 
@OO1230, Thank you for that picture...it was a breather for me hehehe.
And before I forget, I want to thank everyone who keeps us updated through this forum...I was only a reader for 4 years but because of PMY, I gotta join u here. Again, thank you very much, I appreciate it a lot.

Guest pariG

hey all,
i don't know much about past & all  i get to know about PMY through healer & she is a great actress with beautiful smile , soul & heart ..as much i have read her through IV she is really a gem of person... all i would say ... GOD bless her with all her happiness & love....& make her met with her fated love who will always be on her side before her love cell die..;p
 imageimage
imageimagecr-owner

PMY really has a smile to die for.....beautiful girl with beautiful soul & SMILE....your NAMJA CHINGHU will be lucky to have you by his side  unii Minyounshii 

Guest treasure51

Maybe she is preparing herself for her next movie. It will start shooting this april. Just stay with her and always wish the best for her. She will go to China and New Zealand. I hope she will have fun. No doubt, she always happy bcoz she love acting.

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Whaaaat? this april? m wondering why she's not posting any selcas? Seems like she has a secret jealous boyfriend! Min young one selca pretty please!

We wish this lovely girl a soulmate! Lord please make her fall in love with a cute and smart guy! Please!

What do you mean it's him who initiates? Don't believe that crap! It's an arranged dating! What's important is our min young is free from her bashers! M really hoping that she'll cut her ties with him and just be civil so that she can have her own life now! I'm so excited for her new love! Wanna see her fall in love! Ahhhhh @swcheeks

Guest lovekayla

Isenberg just posted the making film for the recent PMY CF with SIG on their facebook. Sorry, i'm not sure how to download and embed the video here 
Has these been shared? Sorry if it has already! 

https://www.facebook.com/isenberg.kr?fref=ts

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

Its hurt to know that minho..confirm that his dating suzy but when pmy before he deny it.so unfair thats why so many anti for pmy...its ok we are here who really love you..and i wish someday you found someone who love you....and well protect you..

Girl you're wrong! He has been protecting our min young for sooo long! You just don't know what both of them went through! Their love story was a painful one! Trust us they were real! Don't be sad! Let's respect their privacy! Theirs was an adult love affair that will last forever! It all started in Paris! MH has been giving out hints through his fan meetings and his photoshoot! Two girls are dpecial to him right now! Our min young was the first one and it will last forever even if they don't end up marrying each other! Paris is very special for both of them! Don't be sad dear! @miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv