Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

I just saw the translated letter of Min Young to her fans. The message was so heartfelt. I feel sorry she had to go through those difficult times and I've also read about those struggles from her old interviews :tears:. I can't help but feel sad everytime I read about it. But the thing is, everyone get to experienced those times in our life. No one gets the exception. The challenge is how you overcome and deal with it. And knowing that she's in a happy state in her life right now makes me really proud of her not just an artist but as a person. She was able to get past it.

You are such a strong and good person Park Min Young. Keep on pursuing your passions and ignore those haters. Your loyal fans will always have your back.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I thought I read somewhere that it has not been decided if LKS is coming back or not. I hope he still film with them as his time permits him. 

I hope you're right because I'd like to see LKS again in Busted but I think the news report was from Soompi so I thought it's already final.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rosierosie said:

She is such a sweet and kind actress :)!!! She looks so radiant and beautiful!! 

Yes she's so beautiful and radiates so much happiness! It must have been hard to prepare for her fan event since she did a lot but there were no traces of fatigue or stress. 

• Like 2

LOCAL FANS ARE GIFTED WITH A SWEET EVENT, PREPARED INTRICATELY BY THEIR FAVORITE ACTRESS PARK MIN YOUNG.

Held at White Hall Korea on October 21, the well-loved actress shared memorable engaging moments with her followers for her My Day fan meeting.

Park Min Young

Fully attentive to the preparations for My Day, Park was given a nickname of Park Dae-jung for her hands-on involvement on the fan meeting to make sure that she would be able to express fully her affection to the fans through a well-prepared gathering.

Previously uploading a teaser of her charming dance on her Instagram account, Park slayed the dance floor and proved why she is a certified “girl crush” through her dance numbers of Ariana Grande’s “God is a Woman” and Little Mix’s “Touch”.

The energized venue was hyped up with the actress’ spontaneous fan interaction through the games prepared in the event.
The talented actress also impressed her fans with a mini segment – “Cafe de Mignon”, which had her sketch an art work on the spot.

Through an emotional letter to her fans, Park expressed her sincere gratitude for her faithful supporters who stayed by her side during difficult times. She also genuinely recognized how she has gone through emotional setbacks in the past, “It was you who was right in front of me now that healed me.”

“I want to be a proud actor of yours and keep you with a solid heart. I do not get hurt anymore. Every day I am happier than anyone in the world. Thank you for making me happy. And I love you, ” Park said, making the audience into a sea of tears.

Park Min Young was deeply touched by the surprise images and slogan events that the fans made. Park’s special meeting with her fans were filled with excitement and pleasure.

But the generous heart of the doting actress did not end with all the gifts she showcased for her onsite fans. She surprised them with an impromptu High Touch session that was not previously announced. She also prepared a homemade jam and a tumbler gift to the attendees.

Park has had a successful 2018, with her two projects What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim and Netflix’s Busted well-received by fans. She is currently reviewing her next project.

https://www.hellokpop.com/event/park-min-young-first-fan-meeting/

• Like 3

On 10/24/2018 at 7:11 AM, rosierosie said:

How big was her fan meeting revenue? I wish it was bigger next time because she has a lot of fans that loves her!!!

I remembered I went to KSH's fan meeting and boy it was huge!!!

Who is ksh? I'm curious

• Like 1