Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young talks about her experience trying romantic comedy for the first time in 'Cosmopolitan'

park-min-young

Park Min Young talked about her recently ended drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim', and more with 'Cosmopolitan'.

The actress posed in the beautiful streets of Berlin for the photoshoot and modeled elegant fall style. 

In the interview, Park Min Young shared about trying romantic comedy for the first time through 'What's Wong With Secretary Kim'. She said, "I was happy to be the character Kim Mi So, who's far more amazing but also similar to me in many ways."
Park Min Young also talked about her wish to be called 'amazing' by others, and her plans to search for a new production after a time of rest. 

More of Park Min Young's photos and interview can be found in the October issue.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 9:19 PM, kenrei said:

Wow and we got the official announcement! I guess I post too soon...lol :D

I'm so happy she'll finally have her fanmeeting. She and her fans deserve this. I hope many will come and support her! Is anyone from this forum going? 

HER FM TICKETS GOT SOLD OUT IN MINUTES!!!!!! :love: I know some int'l fans who were waiting for the ticket to open but they were still not fast enough to secure tickets so they're lurking in twitter for people who'll cancel. Daebak huhu. I hope she'll have more fanmeetings in the future. I'll surely attend those once I save enough lol

I also love the tagline MY.Day hehe so sweet of her to say that it's also OUR Day :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Park Min Young smiles brightly in lovely, natural photoshoot with 'Marie Claire'

park-min-young

Park Min Young posed for a lovely, casual pictorial under very natural lighting for the October issue of 'Marie Claire' magazine!

The actress pulled off various fall styles and also paired various shades of watches with her outfits, perfecting her goddess-like aura. Check out some of her cuts below!

Meanwhile, Park Min Young is scheduled to meet fans through her 1st domestic fan meeting 'My Day' next month on October 21. 
Spoiler

park-min-young_1538022820_0003871226_001_20180927121803986.jpg

park-min-young_1538022820_0003871226_002_20180927121804123.jpg

park-min-young_1538022820_0003871226_003_20180927121804156.jpg

park-min-young_1538022820_0003871226_004_20180927121804162.jpg

park-min-young_1538022820_0003871226_005_20180927121804170.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ruuuuthpft said:

HER FM TICKETS GOT SOLD OUT IN MINUTES!!!!!! :love: I know some int'l fans who were waiting for the ticket to open but they were still not fast enough to secure tickets so they're lurking in twitter for people who'll cancel. Daebak huhu. I hope she'll have more fanmeetings in the future. I'll surely attend those once I save enough lol

I also love the tagline MY.Day hehe so sweet of her to say that it's also OUR Day :heart:

That's so wonderful!!! I'm happy she's getting the love she deserves. Sad for those who missed out. Let's hope we can get glimpse of the events from fellow fans who were lucky enough to be with her on that day.

Yes, I love the tagline too! Its witty so I guess it's her idea.

• Like 2