Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

It'll be really exciting if she'll have her fanmeeting in Oct. But it seems strange that there's no official announcement yet. Shouldn't this kind of events be promoted months before?

Btw, has PMY done her own fanmeeting event in the past? I usually see actors doing this regularly but rare for actresses.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kenrei said:

It'll be really exciting if she'll have her fanmeeting in Oct. But it seems strange that there's no official announcement yet. Shouldn't this kind of events be promoted months before?

Btw, has PMY done her own fanmeeting event in the past? I usually see actors doing this regularly but rare for actresses.

Official from Namoo Actors

MY Day (#ParkMinYoung’s First Fan Meeting)  

Date and time: October 21, 2018, 2 pm Venue: White Wavy Art Center White Hall

Price: all seats 35,000 won

Ticket opening: Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:00 pm

DnV_bu7UYAAXRMX.jpg

#ParMinYoung reach 3M Followers on her IG account.

DnWs6GfV4AAdz3M.jpg

#ParkMinYoung on #COSMOPOLITAN "I tried to have the maximum amount of time without being chase by time, but also told me that i am going to exercise everyday to prevent being lazy." PMY who wants to be a person to listen the word "COOL" is currently reviewing her next work.

Dna64CfV4AALgJM.jpg

Spoiler

Dna61IPU8AAjb5o.jpg

Dna6289UwAAPLT1.jpg

Dna612WU4AAd4Zn.jpg

Dna7B9CVAAAcXF9.jpg

Dnbu5skUcAEzi99.jpg

#ParkMinYoung for 'COSMOPOLITAN': "It was my 1st attempt to do rom-com drama (#WhySecretaryKim) and I'm happy I could play such character. I have never done RomCom before, so I don't think I am a RomCom Queen, maybe a RomCom Dream :D "

Dna66LRVAAAjgHL.jpg

Park Min Young wants to be a person who hears the word "cool" from people, and is currently reviewing her next film.

• Like 1

DncRZxoVYAAVmOf.jpg

Park Min Young will hold a fan meeting for the first time since her debut!

On October 21 at 2 p.m. KST, Park Min Young will have her first fan meeting “My Day.” The “My” in the title of the fan meeting is spelled “my,” but the full title is actually read as “Min Young Day.” This is her first fan meeting since her debut 12 years ago.

Park Min Young won everyone’s hearts with her portrayal of romantic and funny Kim Mi So in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” which aired this past summer. It wasn’t just her acting, but also her outfits and make up looks within the drama that made her popular amongst female viewers. Having gained a lot of attention, people are wondering what she has prepared for her fan meeting.

Known to be kindhearted and very caring of her fans, it’s been rumored that she is paying full attention to preparations for her fan meeting. Even with her busy schedule, she is reportedly planning a variety of programs to create a personal experience for the fans.

Park Min Young’s agency added, “Park Min Young is unable to hide her excitement for her first ever fan meeting. To thank her fans for their loyal support, she is working hard to prepare a very special time. We ask that you look forward to it.”

Tickets are scheduled to go on sale on September 27 at 2 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1232757wpp/park-min-young-announces-plans-first-fan-meeting-since-debut

• Like 2

Love the Cosmo shots! My fave is the one in the train track/station. I love the way it captured her movement.

Berlin as the background is beautiful. I hope she can shoot a drama or movie in Europe. She fits the place perfectly. One of the reason I enjoyed My Ear Candy is because of the place.

• Like 2

So excited on her fan meeting even if I don't have any chance to go. I'm just curious on what activities she has prepared for her fans. Would she sing or dance? :lol: 

I saw some pics of her hanging out with friends. She looks so fresh and happy. Although I want to see her soon on another project, I understand if she'd take her time and enjoy her free days.

• Like 2