Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Hello all! 'Been awhile. Hope everyone is doin well. Thank you for all your posts and updates. 'Was just being a lurker at best from time to time. :D

What other reason to make me crawl back here than being giddy with happiness with PMY's overflowing success. At last, I was called back from my kdrama rut. The last I've watched was QFSD. And all other dramas after that is just meh for me. <_<

This is a year where we all got spoiled by her. Busted, back to back endorsements and magazine covers and of course WWSK. The move to Namoo Agency had done a lot of good.

And I'm soooo happy to read a lot of positive feedback about her in Busted and now in WWSK.  One proud fan here. I know we all are. :wink:

Still wishing that BoTM will be aired soon.

• Like 4

Sung Dong Il tops brand value ranking for actors in June + Go Ara and Park Min Young follow

go-ara-sung-dong-il-park-min-young.jpg

According to the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation, Sung Dong Il was at the top of the June data, followed by Go Ara and Park Min Young. 229,058,920 pieces of data were examined from May 11 through June 12. Sung Dong Il had a total of 10,201,457 points, while Go Ara had 9,196,822 points and Park Min Young had 8,140,627 points.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/sung-dong-il-tops-brand-value-ranking-for-actors-in-june-go-ara-and-park-min-young-follow

• Like 2

Park Min Young Shares How She Feels About The Great Response To “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

park-min-young7.jpg

In an interview shared through her agency Namoo Actors on V Live on June 22, Park Min Young was practicing her script for the fifth episode of the drama. She was then asked, “The reaction to the drama has been good, how do you feel?”

Park Min Young joked, “Should I reply in a modest way?” She then said, “I think that everything is thanks to the production crew and other actors,” which made a staff member laugh.

“It’s also thanks to our vice president as well,” she said, referring to her co-star Park Seo Joon, who plays the character of their company’s vice president.

She added, “But really, the atmosphere on set is really great. Honestly, we get a boost of strength if the ratings are good, so we hoped they would be good. They’ve come out well, so it seems like we’ve had a good start. It’s a relief, and I’m happy about it.”

“However, I’m not the kind of person who gets excited about that sort of thing,” Park Min Young said. “My first thought is instead, ‘I need to focus until the end so that it doesn’t finish weakly after starting off well.'”

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has been doing well in the ratings since its premiere, and hit a personal best for the drama with its most recent episode. It has also been ranked as the Most Buzzworthy Drama two weeks in a row. The drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday on tvN.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/22/park-min-young-shares-feels-great-response-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

Hi everyone! I only discovered PMY because of "Queen for Seven Days." Prior to that, I had stopped watching K-dramas for almost a decade. LOL. But because I loved the drama so much, I started reading about her. Finally caved and saw "Healer" and had a blast watching "Busted."  Now, I am addicted to "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim." 

Hope she keeps doing great projects. 2018 has been great.

• Like 3