Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

I have just seen the thriller of Remember. Omg I am so excited, PMY always able to create chemistry with his partner, it seems she has magic for that hehe love her :). When I see the thriller cannot deny that remind me of Healer, suddenly miss it.

i know they cant waiting her "Remember"

to invite her join Bu Bu Jing Xin remake (Korean named Moon Lovers) Lee Joon Ki, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Baekhyun, Nam Jo Hyuk.

since they filming starting in january 2016

let meet 'other project' Joonki-minyoung

in same 2016 after she finished with Yoo Seung Ho,,, or maybe unknown time (future).

• Like 4

• Guest unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest blossomnagr

Hi there, how is everyone doing? It is getting quite here, isn't it? @OksanaSthank you for all updates. and Ahpheng thanks for lovely C-strips. Always make me smile hehe

FAN ART] Park min Young #parkminyoung Cr. StyleZhenCW1G-lEUsAAfeLp.jpg

There are some talented Min Young lovers. #Proudfan

Leaders China Weibo update #leaders #parkminyoung #leaderscosmetics CWykoquVEAALqNm.jpg

CW6VstgW8AAyxMs.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

Park Min Young IG updates. These days Min Young almost don't update weibo, so here is some updates on her IG most of which is related to her current drama Remember

IG #parkminyoung R.trans:Why is this face seems so surprised?Please watch #remember at 10PM tonight #i resemble Leon CW6BXZEUEAEa6i1.jpg

#ParkMinYoung instagram UPDATE 2015.12.17 trans: Today is Remember day <3

CWgVdJaVAAAh8E8.jpg

#ParkMinYoung INSTAGRAM update 2015.12.14 토끼뇽 <3 <3 trans: Rabbit Sauvignon CWLNkxhVEAAhlp4.jpg

minyoung's Instagram update 2015.12.10 #박민영 #ParkMinYoung #パクミニョン #朴敏英 #이인아 #李仁雅 #LeeInAh CV7BhGfWEAAqIwd.jpg