Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-yeong's first script reading for drama "Remember"

photo651185.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung-ho and actress Park Min-yeong met for the first time.

Actors and actresses Yoo Seung-hoPark Min-yeongPark Seong-woongJeon Kwang-ryeolNam Goong-minLee Won-jong and others gathered at the Ilsan Production Center on the 2nd to check their teamwork.

Yoo Seung-hoPark Min-yeongPark Seong-woongJeon Kwang-ryeolNam Goong-minLee Won-jong and others did their best as if it was the real thing.

Despite the fact that it was Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-yeong's first time meeting each other, they seemed comfortable and connected well. Yoo Seung-ho's deep voice and Park Min-yeong's perky one seemed contrasting from each other but blended well in a way.

Park Seong-woongJeon Kwang-ryeolNam Goong-minLee Won-jong and others did nothing but sigh and seemed dignified. Jeon Kwang-ryeol was cheerful with the other actors but as soon as the rehearsal started, he became serious. He perfectly pulled off the condemned criminal Seo Jae-hyeok (Jeon Kwang-ryeol) who has Alzheimer's.

Park Seong-woong and Lee Won-jong spoke in a district dialect as freely as they wanted and showed off their bro-mance. Nam Goong-min and Lee Si-eon's relationship is that of a Chaebol and chief secretary.

Teamwork was evident on this day. Even the staff members claim after seeing all those people work together, the drama has become more anticipating.

Logos Film claims, "I plan on making a drama that is 'Remembered' by the viewers for a long time. There's no way this drama can go wrong with such professional actors and actresses".

"Remember" is the story of a genius lawyer with outstanding memory, struggling against authorities to free his father of his guilt. The drama was written by Yoon Hyeon-ho from "The Attorney".

http://www.hancinema.net/yoo-seung-ho-and-park-min-yeong-s-first-script-reading-for-drama-remember-88229.html#!prettyPhoto

• Like 9

Guys, any idea how many episodes Remember is slated for? I heard Lee Jun Ki has an offer for the K-remake of the phenomenal Chinese drama Bu Bu Jing Xin and I've been dreaming of seeing them together. I don't want to come across as greedy, but I can't help wishing for it, especially after reading several comments in favor of Min Young as the female lead. :)

• Like 4

First Sleek Preview for Braveness of the Ming with Hans Zhang and Park Min Young

Posted on November 16, 2015 by ockoala
ijin.jpg

The first preview is out for period C-drama Braveness of the Ming, best known for being leading lady Park Min Young‘s first foray into Chinese entertainment. I say best known for because this drama otherwise wouldn’t get nearly as much attention, which isn’t knocking its quality or lack thereof, but merely noting that there are so many similar such C-dramas in recent years, and a lot happen to star male lead Hans Zhangto boot. The synopsis is hardly groundbreaking, with the usual political conspiracy and snazzy wuxia special effects plus threading various romantic subplots with multiple couplings. Don’t take this for a lack of enthusiasm on my part, that’s more towards a low expectation of the story and directing, but I’m pretty pumped to check out Park Min Young in such a pretty look role.

Read more on Koala's Playground

• Like 6